Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle at the Gates: Sen vs Assassin, Ishmail, Muppins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm
((your weird fenrir))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm
((Was it something I said? I guess I shouldn't say killed Sen, but he should've died when he got hit by my attack. Then the fight was voided so there wasn't much point in me arguing over it anymore.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm
((no just the good and evil thing and don't do any friendly fire in this match please like the last one with the little bag trick )) stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:54 pm
((Oh you mean Yukio is weird. Yeah, that's kinda how I wanted him to be. He's hiding something though. I didn't know what you meant by the 'bag trick' but now I remember. I wasn't going to actually make it explode or anything. It was just to put it through kemai's mind that I wanted him to shut up before another fight broke out. And don't worry. No friendly fire unless the akatsuki try to cut me a deal or if the demon gets captured.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm
(( stare scream what the hell man a deal..............urs twisted but i would probably do that 2 oh wait i have with oni before and moki so i can't talk))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 pm
((He's a freakin thief, what did you expect? And as a heads up I should just tell you guys that I'm not even going to be fighting these guys really. I mean, I'm a gennin for crying out loud what do you want me to do be a meat shield? Screw that. I don't even know any jutsu! I'm going to do what a escape artist medic does best. Fly around and help protect/heal you guys when you get in over your head.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm
(( ok i guess that works and use your little tricks))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm
((well im going to bed night people peace be on tomorrow and well get this done))  

fire assasin8

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 pm
((I'm like the shippo of this fight. *sigh*))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:03 am
The air was cool and thick, the sun had begun to set and it final rays painted the sky in a beautiful array of pink, orange, and a dash of red. The cloud strung themselves in long swirl like patterns. A storm was brewing within the Grass country causing violent winds to flow through the area. Hovering atop the gates was Sengetsu Uchiha. Beneath the infamous onyx cloak decorated with black clouds he wore full customized black anbu attack gear. ATttached to his left leg were three scrolls and to his right two more. On his back was the Samehada sword wrapped neatly in a clean white cloth. The handle protruded from the bundle. His eyes were sharingan active, three tomoe in each. His large cloak completely covered the bottom half of his face. His bangs fell outside the collar, broad and quite long as he had not cut them in a while. The rest of his hair spiked behind him. "Is this all they sent?" he chuckled a little to himself. His sharingan gave him the ability to see the chakra within them all, he could easily deduce their ranks based upon the level of chakra they contained. "None of you are the jinchuuriki, don't waist my time." His arms were pulled into his cloak, meaning that his sleeves fell limp to his sides and his seals would be unseen by the opposing ninja. The seals were rapid as he had done them many times before. The jutsu was instant the area became filled with seemingly endless amounts of copies of the ninja. All of which appeared on the ground below, surrounding the two ninja who had presented themselves at the site. "Hmph, that oughta keep you busy for awhile." He leaped forth from his current location onto a nearby air current soaring towards soaring around the area, coming to a halt in a tall tree overlooking the area. Sitting atop a large branch with his back to the trunk he closed his eyes.

xLytez

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 am
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai looked up at the sky "sad we have to ruin this sight with our fight" Kemai sighed well what happens happens kemai then looked around to try to see where every one was  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am
Yukio glanced around at all of the clones from his safety in atop his giant paper airplane in the sky. He grinned and make a handsign. Six grass clones would then suddenly rise up from the ground and dash into the forests surrounding them. Three to the left and three to the right. Two of the three in those groups immediately put glowing hands on the tree bark around them, while the third kept an eye out for any enemies.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 pm
((Wow. Now I feel bad for sleeping for so long.))
Seeing all the clones, and the feathers, SHiro bites his finger and makes a set of signs. Holding his hand out, the dripping blood begins to grow into a squat, humanoid form. Once fully formed, Shiro pulls out a small tag, and puts it in this new form. And waits for the next move.

((Ok so I guess we can start on the posting order now that everyone has made a move. Fire is up.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:41 pm
((ok))
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai done with his new signs said"-Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)" and about 10 snow clones formed from the snow on the ground below Kemai Kemai and his clone all ran different directions jumping into the trees to hide and blind in also using mayfly to help blind in with the trees

Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)
the user creates a snow clone, just like the shadow clone, but stronger ut weaker to fire jutsu. this is a simply jutsu that most academy students will learn.  

fire assasin8

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 am
Yukio smiled. "Well now that that's done. GOODBYE!" Yukio shouted, blasting away from the fight on his plane. He glanced at the akatsuki as he passed. "I have a feeling I'll be seeing you soon enough." Then, he was gone.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff