Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:14 am
Malem leaps up to the thing, and grabs one of the hardened armor petals. She radiates with this almost malign energy, and it engulfs her and flares up, as if gasoline was poured onto a flame.

A loud and sickly crack is heard.

In a cloud of blood, bile and some other liquids, the armored petal breaks off from the "body". The petal is at least 3 times as high as Malem. She then swings it hard into the soft exposed part of the monster, sending it flying into a wall, which creates a loud sickly thud.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Javier quickly seized his opportunity as Malem hit the creature. He held his staff out in front of him and a bow of fire replaced it. He grabbed it and took aim. Being an elf of course garaunteed his success. He fired and found his mark. The thing let out an unearthly screech and fell over, but seemingly still alive.  

sir_elithiel

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Still holding the bleeding carapace, she flings the petal with great strength and speed exactly at the flaming arrow deep in the beast. The sharp end plunges itself deep inside the beast, emerging out the other end.

The thing's stubs which were once tentacles writhed vigorously for a few moments as vigorous plumes of slime, blood and other fluids flow like a fountain from wounds. Then it's eerily still.

Within a few moments, the thing begins to melt, and evaporate, and nothing remains, except for a black stain.

Malem, releases the two souls she entrapped, and two bright streaks, one red and one green, form a mist and dissipate.

"It can adapt to other things...and change...but it's weak to itself...interesting. And somewhat poetic. Is it over yet?"

She was hoping the big fight in the arena was over so she could have a nap. A shower wouldn't be bad either. And some food would be good too.

Exhausted, she kneels on the cold marble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:00 pm
Myst quickly cast 'break,' turning the creature to stone. "There." He said. "Easy."  

TFTLS

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:48 am
Annoucer guy- "i say our champions earned a break how about a weaks wroth"

The crowd agrees.

"okay champions of the arena youall get a weaks break"

Ryu sheathes his rapiers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:49 am
Malem sighs and relieved it was over, gets up and begins to walk towards the exit hallway.

"It's been a long time since I've had to fight like that."

"Champion. I sort of like the ring of that. I haven't had a title like that since before all the humans were expelled from Niebel. Though...it's not like I liked the "moral ambiguity" of that old job anyways..."

"Well, mister 'not-human', mister sorcerer, mister weapons, nice fighting with you all."

With a polite nod, Malem walks out the exit hallway.

"It didn't look like any of them were using the full extent of their strength...while I was...if they crank it up to another level next week, I'll probably be toast...maybe it would be best if I found a nice little place to dissappear..."

Halfway through the hallway, she quickens her pace a little, and dissappears into the crowded streets.

((To Mecha Main Street))  

Kokuwagata

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:27 pm
Ryu smiled and walked out of the arena and said to himself "well i got a week of rest i should look up on some data about the creatures of this planet so i stand a chance agianst them after all my teacher said information is everything." and Ryu left the arena to the Data Towers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:20 am
Javier stood there for a while his arms long since healed over by his elvish grace. He watched as everyone departed. He noted with what strength each had brought to the battle. He sighed silently and let out a high pitched whistle.

Felix flew gracefully back to him from the stands and perched herself on his shoulder. He stroked her.

He muttered a simple incantation and his bow returned to his normal wooden Onion Staff and he placed it upon his back once again. He walked out.

His mind was made as to what he was to do this week. He'd train. There was nothing for it. He could tell if he were to go up against one of those people back there he'd surely be ripped to threads. The way they tore through those Manticores...was...un-nervingly fierce...he moved away to the Training Grounds which were located near the Arena.

He moved inside and there were people already here training. Most were VERY muscular making him look small. He moved around them as they sparred together. He didn't see anyone in here he could train with without them breaking him in half. He moved on to a test dummy on the far side of the grounds. He took out his staff again and focused.

"Luz...fuego...abrume..." he said his voice siddenly much deeper. He began to glow with a faint yellow light. He swung his staff horizantaly and a bright beam of yellow shot out. It easily cut through the dummy and continued through the area. He watched helplessly as it burned into possibly one of the biggest of the people here.

he turned and stormed down on Javier.

"Uh...hi...can...can I help you?" Javier asked timidly. The man picked him up easily with one hand by his collar.  

sir_elithiel

TFTLS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:45 pm
Myst had also gone to the training grounds, and saw one of the people that had been in the arena with him accidentally hit the large fighter. He walked over and stated calmly, "put him down."

The fighter glared at him and was about to pick Myst up as well, but faster than any human eye could follow, Myst grabbed the man by the arm and threw him over his shoulder, also making him drop Javier. "Are you hurt badly?" Myst asked Javier politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:40 am
Javier fell back to the ground and managed to keep his posture. He blinked astonished at this person.

"I...uh...thanks...I'm fine," he said not making eye contact. Javier had never been to the social type...what was more he was dead shy.

"Er...Javier..." he said extending a hand.
"And...erm...Felix..." he said indicating his falcon on his shoulder. She gave a short screech and looked over Myst carefully as if examining him.  

sir_elithiel

TFTLS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:39 pm
Myst lightly shook Javier's hand. "Myst." He said. "Would you like a bodygaurd?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:19 pm
Javier blinked again.
Bodyguard?
"Er...I don't...I mean...wouldn't that be...uhm...no," Javier said shyly.
"Thanks anyways for your help...maybe friends will do..." he said before turning off to train some more.  

sir_elithiel

TFTLS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:40 am
Myst grabbed Javier's shoulder. "Then can we be friends?" He turned Javier around so he could see his face. "But don't turn your back on people."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:42 am
Ryu enters the training part and a large man said "hey shrimp stay still while i use u as a punching bag."

Ryu turns around and says "sonic hurri-pierce" and stabs the guy at incredible speed leaving him badly damage on the ground. "Barbirian imbisils" said Ryu calmly  

neonninja

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am
TFTLS
Myst grabbed Javier's shoulder. "Then can we be friends?" He turned Javier around so he could see his face. "But don't turn your back on people."

Javier grinned shyly as he nodded. He guessed he could afford to be his friends....he saw benefits....this guy seemed to know alot and Javier really could learn a little thing or two....
"Sure!" he said smiling now.
"Er...wanna...wanna train together?" he asked and then added hastily, "But you don't have to if you don't want to!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff