Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
The clone bit his thumb and made it ooze blood. "Oh right." He wipes it on his hand and makes handsigns. He then thrusts his hand on the ground and black letter spread from his hand. "Summoning jutsu! Boku!" Bokun appeared from a cloud of smoke with his mouth already open and the body sliding towards them on his tongue. "Luckily Bokuns body preserved the body."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm
As the body slid off Koi bowed. "Thank you." HE said as the clone grabbed the body and brought it to the basement. It put it in the huge tank, and teh preservetives would go to work. "Good." It said as it smiled. It hooked up a bunch of tubes that the clone had seen in movies and smiled. "Master will be happy." The clone said as it left upstairs. As it did so a lod *CLANG* could be heard as the door slid shut.  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Yukio thought about it for a moment. "Interesting proposal. We'd be going on adventures for both good and evil.....ok, I'll be your partner. I need to become a chuunin first though. The life of a gennin is long and boring. I probably shouldn't even be out here, but who cares really?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm
"Yeah, I don't think you should be. Well, you are free to leave whenever you wish. Just don't go into the basement." Koi said as he smiled. A large grin went across his face as the clone went back outside.  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Yukio finished his ramen as koi left. "He might as well have just begged me to look in the basement." Yukio made a handsign and a clone appeared beside him. He grinned back at Yukio. "You know what to do Me." The clone nodded and headed for the basement.

((gotta go to work now, be back in about 7 hours))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm
((There is a code pad and an Air Tight 3foot thick steel door. If you get the code wrong, then you get poison gass that knocks you out for a certain amount of time IRL and you lose your 5 senses for a good amount of time...))  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
The clone smiles. "Glad I could help." The clone dispursed in a whisp of elevtricity.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 am
The Yukio clone approached a large steel door. He looked around and saw a code pad. He cautiously pushed a button and was instantly sprayed by poisonous gas. After a few seconds the clone dispersed and the information was sent to the real Yukio. He sighed and got up out of his chair. "This sort of thing requires a real expert's hand." he muttered while walking to the basement himself.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 am
Koi got up seeing that Yukio wanted in to the basement. "I already said, don't go in to the basement." Koi said standing beside the kid. "If you do, I'll make sure your a victim to my 'toys' down there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:12 am
"Hmm, basement? Ohohoho, I was just looking for the bathroom. Is this not the right way?" Yukio laughed.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 am
Koi pointed to the bathroom."In this house, make sure you don't wander off." Koi said as he smiled. He went back to the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 pm
Yukio nodded and went to the bathroom. Immediately after closing the door he made a handsign to make a clone. "I need to you to be me and distract Koi while I investigate this basement of his. I'm far too curious, and I'll be damned if I'm going to soil my title as a thief by not being able to even infiltrate a basement." Yukio looked around and saw an air duct. He manipulated some paper he had on him into a proper screw driver and quickly too off the screws and made his way inside. The clone sealed the screws back in so there wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary. Yukio glanced around and quietly made his way through the vents. "Even if its a basement, it has to have air circulation of some kind." Meanwhile the clone Yukio exited the bathroom and plopped down next to Koi, watching the television. "Ah, I love this part!" He suddenly exclaimed before grabbing a nearby remote and turning the volume way up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-R-bJyJt_Y&feature=related  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 pm
((Actually, I thought that I put the only way in was through the door... owe well. The house is still under construction. I might as well let you in...))

As Koi saw the clone of the boy he laughed. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked as the sound blaired. He took the remote and turned it down. He pulled off his headband and saw that the clone... was a clone. "I have a sharingan." Koi said as he looked at the clone. "IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BASEMENT THAT BAD, THEN COME AND ASK ME TO GO DOWN...!" He yelled as he looked around. I already know exactly what I'll show you. He thought as he put the headbandback over. "And get out of my ducts!" He yelled as he sat down. "That air ventilation system is seperate from the basements own ventilation. It is custom made so that only I know where it is entered and exited from."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm
((Actually I was just going to have the air duct end at the steel door, giving Yukio a "son of a bi-" kind of expression. lol))

A cough sounded nearby and Yukio's dust painted, upside down head emerged from an air vent on the ceiling. "Well that's no fun. When you challenge somebody with words like, "just don't go down into the basement" its the persons job to find a way down there. Being shown the basement is just too boring. Oh well, I've been caught already so I guess there's no point in arguing about it." Yukio then wiggled around a little and the upper half of his body came out of the vent. Then he suddenly lost his balance and fell down, crashing onto the coffee table. "Ooooooowww." he grumbled.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 pm
Koi walked over to the steel door and made sure Yukio couldn't see the combo as he entered it. He then used all of the strength he could muster up and pulled the door open. He opened the door and walked downwards. "I am trying to revive Raiden Ryuu Uchiha. He needs some things. Like a right toe, and a pair of eyes. I have him set in preservetives, and the tools to start up the process of him being created. I have an extra heart for him that is prefectly healthy. Hopefully, it''ll work."

(LOL. Everything that's fun in bed is so close to poo. Eeew, s**t. Oh look, skittles right beside it *grabs skittles and eats* Watching Nasty People... it's a comedy thing...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff