Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm
"Well, yes, it was previously the Titan's tower but an anonymous owner sold it to me after paying me for the furnishings...I'm still puzzled at that..." Dae frowned and nodded towards the city, "But I suppose they didn't realize I don't work for good or justice, I work for my own gain..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm
"Hm, now do you," said Azar. He then looks at the girl and finds her actually kind of cute. "Ah, the Titans. Well, lets just say...." he pause. Wondering if he should let her know that he is a Titan. Well, a son of one, which would make him one and he is.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Dae cocked her head to the side, "Yes?" Dae glared at Cronus, "You don't have to worry about me being neutral, when I say I fight for my own gain I mean I fight for what I believe in and that is, 'If you have killed but have no regret then you die by my hand, if you are innocent and convicted guilty I shall save you.' basically my philosophy is if you have killed someone innocent and do not regret doing it then I kill you and I defend the innocent. Simple enough." Dae crossed her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm
"Yes, but its either me or big brother who takes over the team. And I would like to be leader one day," said Mary. She then looks to her parents and smiles. Starfire then said "That is true. Your father is the one to decide who becomes leader next." Robin smiles then looks to his daughter. "Going on patrol again?" he asked. "Yes, and I"m going to meet Azar too," said Mary. "Well got to go now," she said then rushes out the room and flys from the house once she's out of the house.

"That daughter of ours. She's so dedicated to her life as a super hero," said Starfire. Robin smiles and said, "Well, like you said. She's just like me," he smirks with a teasing smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm
"Hm," smiles Azar. Now he know that he can trust her. For some reason, he liked the way she said those words. "Well, that's good. At least your on the side of good, protecting the innocent. As for I am as well and have never killed anyone in my life. I was raised better than that, since well my mother is a Titan," he answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:34 pm
Vamira gasped when she saw her dragon tail. She was too distracted trying to fix her skirt to listen to the conversation, but she heard Azar say something. His mother is a Titan, she thought.
She forgot about her skirt as she walked back towards the two people. "Your mother is a Titan? My father is a Titan," she said quietly.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 pm
"Ugh..." Dae threw her hands up into the air, "I told you, as far as my...philosophy goes I'm neutral, doing what I think is best...I'm not on the side of good cause that's practically like following a corrupted happy @$$ pony! ...nevermind, I'm rambling again..." Dae turned as the girl started to talk and ask questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Vamira looked around quietly. "Did I inturrupt? I'm...I'm sorry, but I heard you say your mother was a Titan," she said quietly to Azar. "My father is Beast Boy, and my mother is Terra," she said.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Azar then looked to Vamira and was surprise to hear her father was a Titan. And the names sounded familiar. "Your father is Beast Boy and mother is Terra?" Azar asked surprised. "My mother is Raven," he answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Dae frowned, "Hmm...I knew the Titans had had children but...nevermind..." Dae shook her head, still puzzled then looked towards the city, "I might have to go soon, I have other employers who need me and I can't keep them waiting..."  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 pm
"Oh...oh my. My father and mother, both, have told me wonderful stories of her," she said quietly, with a slight twinkle in her eye. "I...if I may ask, what powers did you inherit from her," she asked shyly. "And I'm sorry to hear you have to go. I do hope to see you again," she said to Dae.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Mary flew in the sky and around. She flew to the ocean water and dips her hands in it. Then flew back up and twirls around in the sky. She giggles and reaches spots some people on Titans Tower roof top. She flew to the tower and sees two girls and a boy. The boy was familiar of course, it was Azar. She smiles, and lands behind Vamira. She heard her question, smiles and answers delightfully, "Why he in inherits his mother's powers."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm
Azar sees Mary behind Vamira and smiles. "Hay Nightstar," he said. "I see you found me," said Azar with a smirk and crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 am
Vamira was a little nervous being around so many people at one time, but she was able to speak. "All of your mother's powers. How fascinating," she said quietly.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Dae shrugged as the other Titan landed, "Well, I'm off then," Dae started to fly off, then turned to point at the Titans and said jokingly, but still seriously, "and stay out of my tower..." Then she flew off, and over the city, looking down at the people passing by on the streets. Dae landed at a cafe and went inside, ordering some food and sitting to eat as she watched the people go by.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff