Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 am
DJ Trouble
Pokemon should be able to have up to three types, and two abilities. <_<

Or maybe just change flying types to birds . . . that would probably piss me off less.
YESYESYESYES. I keep forgetting about this! This would help so much, to Pokemon like Lugia, Flygon, etc. BECAUSE THEN THEY DON'T HAVE TO HAVE LEVITATE FOR ABILITIES AND STUFF! [Though ghosts so totally aren't flying, so I don't mind them having that ability.]
Although, it would suck, too, for Lugia users, because then he has double elec weakness. D:
And ******** would die from a lv. 5 Pokemon's Blizzard attack while at lv. 100. Or get super seriously injured.

@Sora: I purposely ignored you, though if the others weren't going to say anything, I was going to point out Ho-oh is obtainable/vaguely a star in Colo. Even if it's just his three servants that appear more often than he does.

@Tippy, re Ho-Oh game: YES. Maybe the next Orre adventure could focus on how people are starting to piss him off? XD

@Bulba: You weren't the only one. XDDDD It wasn't until I obtained/used a Lugia in GSC that I was like, ";>_> s**t, he's Psychic. HE SHOULD GET BONUS POINTS FOR WATER. D< STUPID ISLAND DWELLER". You'd think he'd be more water, surviving in islands and creating whirlpools and having so much water surround him and his lore.
But noooooo, they gotta make him fly/psy instead of psy/water, which would still have the same weakness but much better stuff. How many people gave him surf, thinking he was a water type!? XD *raises hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 am
Quote:
@Sora: I purposely ignored you, though if the others weren't going to say anything, I was going to point out Ho-oh is obtainable/vaguely a star in Colo. Even if it's just his three servants that appear more often than he does.

Don't worry about it, and someone did point that out. But it doesn't sound like Ho-oh was as big a star as Lugia in the gamecube series... Then again, I've never played Colo, so I could be wrong.

XD, yay for an epic fail! That tends to happen when I rant. O.o

Oooh, just thought of something: Give Eevee a dragon and a ghost type evolution. I won't be happy until Eevee can evolve into every single type there is! (Eevee fans... Joy oh joy... -.-)  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am
Yea, I figured they would have said something sooner or later. xD [If I said it, it would have came out rude instead of just sarcastic.]

I KNOW!
LET'S GIVE EEVEE A NORMAL-TYPE EVO! 8DDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 am
SoraLight-vmkcff
Hah, learn something new everyday... I looked at the cover of Colosseum, and there's Kyogre, Groudon, Entei, Suicune, and Raiko, but no Ho-oh. Yet, on XD Gale of Darkness, the only pokemon on the cover is Lugia. I think it's safe to say: What the crap?!

But, I didn't know that about Mt. Battle...

And Gold Version was the first game I ever got. If I didn't know about it, then my brothers would've sold me by now. (Seriously, they've yelled at me for being stupid because I didn't know pokemon details)

Haha, yeah, that's one of the main WTFs about Colo/XD. A lot of the fandom thought Kyogre and Groudon would be in Colo, too. Surprise! No land/sea titans! Just a bait-and-switch! But I understand Shadow Lugia being on XD's cover; The game is all about him.

As for Mt. Battle, yeah, it's kind of an Easter egg, because who seriously purifies all the Shadows? I sure don't. And it took me months to beat Mt. Battle in Colo. Actually, more like a few days to get through the first 99 battles, and months to beat the last one.

And high-five! I started on Gold as well. User Image However, neither of my siblings ever liked Pokémon.

@Bulba: ******** yes. Ho-Oh needs some more damn respect. Luckily, with the advent of HG/SS, he and Lugia are slated to get a metric ******** of merchandise, and that makes the Ho-Oh fangirl in me very happy. heart

@Melody: So much, oh man. One of my RPs is based in Orre and the heros will have to eventually deal with a Shadow Ho-Oh and despite the bird's pansy appearance, it's so freaking cool because the heros have to jump through hoops and s**t to purify it because the Colo/XD methods don't work. That would make an awesome game!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

And high-five! I started on Gold as well. User Image However, neither of my siblings ever liked Pokémon.

Woot! -high fives-

Ugh, I just went through the entire Mt. Battle process for a chickorita. Totally worth it ^^, but it got me thinking about some of the sweet pokemon out there. You know, the ones that look really cool, but fail at everything, such as castform. I love how he can transform and all, but he's just so puny...

They should take some of those pokemon and buff them up a bit, or at least give them sweet evolutions that are buff... (For the record, I'm refering to battling not appearances XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
Woot! -high fives-

Ugh, I just went through the entire Mt. Battle process for a chickorita. Totally worth it ^^, but it got me thinking about some of the sweet pokemon out there. You know, the ones that look really cool, but fail at everything, such as castform. I love how he can transform and all, but he's just so puny...

They should take some of those pokemon and buff them up a bit, or at least give them sweet evolutions that are buff... (For the record, I'm refering to battling not appearances XD)

Oh man, I could totally see GameFreal doing something like, giving these useless Pokémon these amazing skills/abilities/moves, but the player can only access said skills/abilities/moves after certain requirements are met. Like, one in a hundred Magicrap* Magikarps have this uber powerful attack that would make Gyarados even more of a beast than it already is. That would be such an awesome d**k move.

* = That was a serious typo. FREUDIAN SLIPS BETRAY ME.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 pm
*giggles at the fuschia in the shadow ho-oh* Purple didn't work well as a counter?

At least Magikarp does better than Bidoof. XD No one wants a free bidoof, but if you get a free Magikarp, "HEY I CAN EVOLVE THIS INTO GYARADOS! >D".

RE Mt. Battle: I did, but I thought you had to purify all of them to get Ho-oh? o_O [if so, I'm just gonna laze away. |D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 am
@ Melody: I got the chickorita on XD not Colo. When you go through Mt. Battle on XD without changing your pokemon after you start the process, Battlus, the last trainer, will reward your pokemon with ribbons showing that they went through 100 battles straight and he will also give you one of the Johto starters. (I got Totodile and Chickorita. Screw Cyndaquil XD)

Or were you talking about the other Mt. Battle Comment? O.o  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 pm
*giggles at the fuschia in the shadow ho-oh* Purple didn't work well as a counter?

Well, I just inversed Ho-Oh's colors (since Shadow Lugia is just a color inverse of normal Lugia) and recolored the sprite. Still looks pansy. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff

Or were you talking about the other Mt. Battle Comment? O.o

The original. I never heard about XD's battle tower, nor did I complete even the in-game one. D: I never even got to finish capturing all the shadows before my memory card died and I didn't play my GCN for several months.

@Tippy: True. XD  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 pm
get rid of the bike and get me a skateboard
the bike was fine in 1st and 2nd gen but as soon as we got the running shoes it became a minor inconvenionce at least the skate board would feel cooler

little girl- HELP my daddy the bike shop owner was kidnaped by team galactic! can you save him mr pokemon trainer

me- hmm. . . Nah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 am
Does anyone here have the newer game Diamond? I kinda need some tips. sweatdrop  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 am
I'd actually add more pokemon to all existence. Like, for example, A Fire/Bird type pokemon. Or maybe an electric horse type pokemon. as foe names, ... I'm horrible in that department. I'd probably just name the first one Paraheat and the second maybe Zapasinge..? I don't know. can't think of any good names. If I find out how to put pictures on the computer, I might draw some examples of what I imagine they'd look like... and other things that look like they could be pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm
A fire-bird?
You mean like...Moltres? xD

Also, yes, I have Diamond.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am
... How many people gave him surf, thinking he was a water type!? XD *raises hand*

*raises hand*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces