Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 pm
-As the guards part at the gate, Yun walks through the courtyard as clouds begin to gather on the horizon. Walking through the huge main doors, he's once again greeted by several maids and butlers. Making his way up the stairs of the south tower, he enters his library and takes his place on the couch positioned infront of the window. Over the ocean horizon, he can see lightning forming in the sky from the storm. He could feel the energy flowing through him with each flash. Suddenly, Robespiere enters the room-

butler: "Care for a drink master?"

-Yun nods as the bulter heads towards the kitchen. Yun removes his eyepatch, his left eye opening to just a black white sphere of a dead eye.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 pm
Hikari looked at the wall around here."This'll be fun.Double mizu no yaiba."She spoke very quietly.Hikari used the water daggers to scale the wall very quickly.After hoping the wall she snuck over to the guards silently hitting their pressure points so they blacked out.She ran to the front door and hopped through a window.Soon she located Yun.Hikari dropped from the cieling onto the floor infront of him, without him ever knowing she was there.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm
-Yun could see that she was there, yet something had his attention occupied. Tears began to stream down his right eye and he dropped the letter. In it came a report from the mist intelligence division. His teammate, and close friend Saku, had been killed by akatsuki on his way home.-

"First his parents...then my father....now him..."

-he looked up at hikari, she's never seen him before without his eyepatch on, his left eye completely dry with a blank white eye.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm
She wasn't expecting to see him cry."Ummm are you ok??"  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm
"oh...hikari...I-I'm sorry...its just..."

-he gets up and looks out the window as the storm begins to get closer out.-

"...Saku, my old squad mate is dead. He was killed by akatsuki...Now i'm all alone again"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm
"Awww, your not completly all alone.I mean, look at everything around you."She smiled, trying to help.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm
-he looks up at her smiling face. Nobody has ever cheered him up the way she did, except for Saku and his mother. It was something about her that made his depression subside. His face turns red as he looks at the blonde girl.-

"You know...you're kind of cute."

(ooc: mainly cuz i love the pick of riku you used for ur profile)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 pm
"Ohh, why thank you."She stood sort of cocky."I try."She said, crossing her arms and smiling.((Hahaha thanks c: and yeah sry if i take a bit im trying to make money c smile )  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 pm
-Yun sat down on the couch, leaving room for her, he watches teh storm come in.-

"i'm guessing you came looking for a squadmate? If so, then i'm in"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm
"Ok then, now we only need one more!!....unless you need some time...you know...to...ummm..."She smiled awkwardly as she sat.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm
-Yun shook his head.-

"no, i'm fine. Thanks to you."

-rain began to pour outside, make loud thumping noises on the roof-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm
"a storm...Great..."She sighed."So what to do now?"  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 am
"I love them..."

-Yun loved storms, ever since he was a child, he used to always come up here whenever one passed through. He's watch the rain fall on the horizon and the lightning dance through the air. Sometimes, the waves were so big, their spray reached above the cliff face.-

"Well, since this storm seems pretty large, why don't you stay here for the night. I have to go to the Cloud village for training tomorrow, if you'd like to accompany me."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 pm
"OH MY GOSH!!Yes I would love to get out of this place!!I really want to travel.And looks like your right...I am stuck here."She looked at the rain.Hikari walked over and sat on the window ledge.She stuck her hand out to feel the rain."I'm bored..."  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm
-Yun pulled down the book which contained his family history and the information on his bloodline. However, since he couldn't read more about his bloodline, he turned to the chapter about his family, most notably his mother. In there had a picture of her and information on her home and where her grave was.-

picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( this is stupid, it wont show the picture.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff