Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:57 am
User Image

Zellon Valentine

Zellon Pulled out a box he kept under that bar, he opened it and pulled out his flute. Zellon's flute was shiny sliver, perfect condition, and very very nice edition, it was old, but looked new, his flute was the one thing that made him happier, he played a few notes, then set it back down, he then began to sing Promise of the setting sun It was perfectly sung but in a male voice.

((this is my favorite song ever Btw, so i learned to sing it perfectly in real life too))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 pm
Allen walked over to the maniger and the boy adom "hey what's wrong guy's" he asked sounding verey concered he liked zellon's singing it was sweet and moveing he leant agenst the counter and hoped for a reply  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
Adam just shook his head. He did not wish to speak at the moment. He hoped that neither man would think that he was ignoring them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Allen sighed "alright you dont have to talk if you dont want to" he sead siting on the stole and lresting his head on the counter he began to hum a small tune from the piano song he was playing earleyer  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
Adam pulled out his guitar, a black Gibson Explorer, It had red splatters, almost like blood randomly placed over it. "Anyone mind if I play?" He asked softly, knowing most of his songs were loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen shook his head "nah i dont mined..." he sead geting up and grabing a micro phone and puting it at the piano so he culd sing he hated to talk about singing  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
"Thanks." Adam said quietly, plugging his guitar into the amp. He waited for Allen to start, hoping it was the same song from earlier. He would add the guitar into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Allen smiled and played the song he was playing before and started singing it to  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori looked surprised as they all started playing.

"You're all musicans too????" She asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:55 pm
he smiled and nodded his head but kept singing and playing the piano  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image

Zellon Valentine

Zellon heard what Tori said and stood up, he looked at her with a blank stare. Too? does that mean that....? he still had a blank stare on his face, as well as a single tear, which he wiped off  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 pm
Allen continued playing the piano and sining he montinued zellon to come sing with him  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori grinned in excitement, "The music is beautiful!!" She complimented.
"I guess my car breaking down here wasn't so bad afterall!! It almost feels like it was meant to be!" She giggled.
"Music is my oxygen.." She said, "I can't live without it!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:08 am
User Image

Zellon Valentine

Zellon smiled and walked over to the Piano with his flute in hand, he looked for the sheet music and began playing on key with the piano

he then began to sing to the tune of the piano

He stopped singing after a minute or two, he looked over at what she said, and smiled wider

I was the same way when i first stepped into this place he thought to himself as he stepped up onto the stage and checked to see if the microphone were plugged in, he looked around for his sheet music, it had a piano section to it, he handed it to Allen, he handed another copy to the Guitarist, and he looked over at Tori and Cristoph. What do you say guys, let's have a little Jam session until the customers start pouring in, hmm? he was smiling big, his eye closed and he raised his flute  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 am
Allen smiled and cracked his fingers "alright...im up for it..." he sead happaley
((brb gota swich computers))  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces