Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Chapter 3, Part I

In trouble

Dea and I stood facing the monster, Takashi right beside us.
"Don't you monsters ever take a break?"Dea shouted at the monster. The dragon roared at us, looking very mad.
"I'll take that as a no,"I laughed.
"Me too! Let's show dragon breath what happens when he attacks an innocent planet!"Dea suggested. Dea was just about to let loose her most powerful attack she currently had, when the dragon came down and scooped her up with its vicious claws.
"Let me go!"Dea hissed at the dragon, but it just seemed to hold her tighter.
"Let her go, you beast!"I called at it, but it just sent a stream of fire in my direction. I dodged the fireball and looked up at Dea in concern. I felt so helpless, watching her hanging their in the dragon's claws.
"We have to do something!"I told the others, trying to keep the worry out of my voice. I didn't like seeing my girlfriend in danger, but the dragon was too far up for me to do anything.
"Just be patient, Tuxedo Star!"Midnight told me firmly.
"Yes, you will figure out a way to save Sunlight!'Tabby chipped in. I tried to look confident that we would figure out a way to save her, but I had my doubts. Dea meant the world to me and if anything happened to her, I would never forgive myself. It was my job as Tuxedo Star to protect her and I was starting to feel like I had failed.
Everything looked so small to me up in the sky and it was a beautiful view. I didn't have a chance to enjoy the view though because I was more worried about what the dragon was going to do to me. I also wondered why the dragon had decided to capture me because I hadn't done anything to it. I sighed and waited for the oters to mount a rescue to save me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:52 pm
Chapter 3, Part J
Containment

I watched as the dragon had captured one of the scouts that I did not recognize and immediately pulled into action. Lifting my arm I called out, "Star Imprisonment!"

Two beams shot forward and locked onto the neck of the dragon in the form of a collar and two chains. I was given strength through the chains to hold the dragon in place and to control it for a short amount of time.

"Do something, quickly! This only lasts for five minutes, at the very most. It has been known to break before then, though," I warned the scouts, watching as most of my energy was being drained by this attack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched tentatively as the new scout appeared and was horrified as Sailor Sunlight was captured by the dragon, but relief flooded through me as the new scout captured the dragon in her grasp. She said that there was only five minutes at most for us to detain this monster.

"The dragon would be weakest against ice. If only there were some way to convert my water to ice, then we would be able to win this fight. A frozen dragon can't do anything, after all." I said aloud, hoping that someone would be full of ideas.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:17 pm
Chapter 3, Part K
Moonlit Brilliance

I reached the fight just in time to over hear Takashi's last call for an idea. That other girl was captured by the dragon and it seems there's another new chick... Ideas are my strong point... No one had taken note of me yet, so I stayed back as I thought. A way to turn water to ice...

Faithful had ran up behind me, finally caught up. "Moonlight, what-"

"That's it!" I'm brilliant, if I do say so myself. "Hey you, chick with the dragon. Steer it to that building over there!" I pointed to the ice skating rink about a block away. "I don't care if you have to take the roof off, just get that dragon in there."

Now I turned back to the guys. "Can either of you two work a computer? I need someone who can mess with temperature controls."

The Tuxedo guy - Lando - gave me a very worried affirmative. He seems a little distracted... I guess he likes that kidnapped girl or something. I nodded to him, hoping he could concentrate enough to do what I needed him to do. "Alright, once we get there, I need you to find the rink's control room. Turn the controls down as much as you can!"

I took one more look around and Faithful gave me a grudging look of respect. "Alright then, let's get that dragon to the ice skating rink!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:48 pm
Chapter 4, Part A

To the Rescue

We raced to the ice rink, with Sailor Moonlight in the lead. I quickly thought-spoke Star's idea to Dea, just to let her know what was going on.
You can do it, Lan. I have faith in you! Just concentrate on what you need to do!Dea thought spoke back to me. I took a deep breqath and then went in search of the control room. Pretty soon I had ofund the control room and saw the computer inside. I sat down in the chair and began to type in the needed commands into the computer. Soon enough I had the temperature down as far as it would go. I ran out of the room and back to the others.
"Ok, I got the temperature as low as it is going to go,"I told the others when I reached them. I was still worried about Dea and I hoped that Star's plan worked. This predicament somehow brought to mind the night Dea and I left her planet.

Dea and I had just found out that we would have to go to another planet to protect it. She was sitting in the rose garden, carefully pruning the roses.
"The roses are very beautiful this time of year, aren't they?"I asked sweetly. Dea looked so beautiful in her pink princess gown and the moonlight bringing out the few blonde streaks in her hair.
"Yes, they are very beautiful,"Dea agreed with a smile.
"They are as beautiful as a certain princess I know,"I smiled back. She looked up at me with her blue-green eyes lovingly.
"Thank you, Lan!"Dea replied.
"In fact, this is the perfect time to tell you something important,"I said.
"What's that?'Dea asked.
"I wanted to tell you that....that i love you!"I said tenderly. Dea got up off her knees and ran to me. Dea flung her arms around me lovingly and whispered in my ear.
"I have waited so long to hear those words. I love you too, Lan!" I wrapped my arms around her and we shared a very tender hug. Then we pulled out of the embrace and walked through the garden hand-in-hand.
"I will be here for you, forever,"I told her.
"I will always be here for you forever too,"Dea replied. We spent the rest of the night together, just enjoying each others company.

Thinking about that night, a tear trickled down my cheek.
"I sure hope your diea works, Sailor Moonlight, for Sunlight's sake,"I spoke up.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:17 pm
Chapter 4, Part B
Fire and Ice

I sighed as I knew how much energy this would take. Heaving myself upward, I leapt onto the back of the dragon and pulled the chains like reigns around its neck. It had no choice but to follow my directions as I steered it towards the ice rink. Two minutes flat! I was getting better, wasn't I? How had I known about my attack not lasting long, either. The words just slipped out of my mouth as if I'd used the attack before. I didn't understand much, but I did understand that something was going on.

As I steered the dragon to the rink, though, the collar that the chains attached to disappeared and the dragon flailed, knocking me off of him. Luckily, the chains had not yet disappeared and I was able to use them to grab the dragon's leg and swing down to safety. As I looked back up, I thought how much of an idiot I was for not remembering to get the other scout down to safety as well, but it was too late now. My attack had disappeared and my energy was drained. I felt the threads of my uniform begin to dissolve and I nearly ran over the tall, dark-haired stranger, who resembled some sort of knight, that stood only a few feet away from me. I had to get away. They couldn't see me detransform. As I left, I was sure that someone might have caught a glimpse of my blonde hair, but I hoped that their attention was fully on the dragon. Hopefully the scout in the dragon's grasp hadn't recognized me. If she had, I could have problems. They might take me away from my mission to find Miya. I watched from a safe distance as the fight was about to happen. Moonlight, wasn't that her name? Well, nonetheless, that scout was clever to think to combine the knight's attack with the ice rink's cooling conditions. Hopefully, she would be able to save the day. I only hoped no one would get hurt...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:46 pm
Chapter 4, Part C
Victory!

I felt a brief stab of sympathy for Lando's sake. "It'll work..." Or I'll have to come up with another idea... But I left that part unspoken.

I cracked my knuckles and grinned at the dragon. "Alright, now all that's left is to distract it while we wait till it gets cold enough..." Who's bright idea was the skirts again? It's already freezing in here...

I positioned myself in a high place, ready to attack the moment that girl let go of the dragon. It wouldn't be good to use any of my attacks, since they're fire based. Not only would they be ineffective against the dragon, but they might warm up the air too, making them very counter-productive.

Just as the girl's chain's were dissolving, I jumped down onto the dragon's nose, digging those occasionally good for something heels into the large snout. I used the remaining energy from the landing to propel myself off again as the dragon roared in pain. I did a graceful backflip on to a near by stand, not quite all sure how I did it. But hey, who am I to question super-natural powers?

"Hey, lizard! Yeah, you! Why don't you try playing with me for a change?" I ducked as it tried to swipe at me with it's free claw. Jeeze, it's getting freezing in here... The dragon left an opening, giving me a clear shot at the claw that currently held... Sunlight? Was that what Lando called her? I'm really going to have to get their names after the fight... Oh, yeah. Concentrate on the fight, Star...

"Moonlight kick!" I yelled out as I put extra force behind my kick. I aimed it right at the beast's wrist. It hit, much to my own discomfort. Dragon scales hurt!!! But the dragon dropped Sunlight right into the waiting arms of Lando. Due to the pain in my foot, however, I ended up not landing properly and falling.

The dragon, angry at it's lost prey, naturally turns to extract it's revenge on me. I landed on my rump, hitting the ice rather hard. Not to mention it was frickin' cold! I was in no position to move out of the way as I noticed the shadow of a dragon claw over head. I let out a brief shriek before bringing up my arm automatically. But...

... Nothing happened...

I lowered my arm to see Takashi standing there, sword drawn and holding off the dragon's claw. I quickly scrambled out of the way, slipping slightly as I did. I really needed to get off of this ice... Alright, it's frickin' cold enough. "Ta-" No, wait, that's not what he said his senshi or whatever name was... "Rhyfel, try attacking now!"

He nodded and pushed the dragon's claw away as he jumped back. "Tsunami Rush!" he called out sending an attack of water right at the beast. Nothing happened at first. It just got really annoyed at us. I was afraid it was going to try and retaliate. Which would be bad, considering my manoeuverability on ice. But slowly it started freezing. And just before it's claws got to where Takashi and I were, the ice incased the dragon completely.

Then, out of no where, the ice shattered into millions of tiny pieces, dragon and all. Takashi shielded me for the most part and I could see Lando doing the same for Sunlight. Still, I managed to cut my hand on one of the dropping ice shards.

So... Is it over now? I shivered in the cold for a few awed moments in silence, before speaking up. "W-would s-someone p-p-please turn on th-the heat!?!?"

~*~

I snuck out when I saw the fire. I was amazed to see someone like Star in a short skirt going the same direction, but from the roof tops! It was hard keeping up with her, but I've got a few tricks up my own sleeve to avoid people...

I kept seeing that girl's silhouette in the moonlight. She reminded me so much of Star... But Star wouldn't be caught dead in that short of a skirt. When I reached the hospital I had left earlier today, I saw that girl standing in thought, next to some other familiar people. Then she spoke...

I no longer had any doubt it was Star. I'd know that voice, anywhere. But how... All that stuff about saving the world couldn't be true, right?

I followed everyone then to the skating rink and watched as Star nearly got killed. And there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn't like that Knight guy with a sword with any flashy powers. So how could I...

My greatest fear would probably be losing Star. I don't know why. It's really odd, when you think about it. She's not interested in me romantically, and I can't see her as anything more than a little sister. But there it is. God's honest truth, that's the one thing I can't bear to imagine.

So when I say that watching her fight like that scared me half to death, it's easy to see why. Especially since I know that there really is nothing I can do to help her. I'm not part of that psycho group with crazy powers that can fight monsters. I'm probably not even supposed to know they exist.

I should probably have more faith in Star. Well, I do, actually. I know she could beat any monster they throw at her. But I also know Star too well. She gets angry extremely easy, acts without thinking, and she can be hard to work with on occasion. Star is more likely to go off on her own rather than involve others. So you can understand why my fears are justified.

But I'm not part of that group, so I can't even watch out for her anymore... Maybe I'm just a little jealous, after all. Lando, Dea, and Takashi (At least, that's who I'm assuming those people must be) could probably take care of Star if I asked them. But that also means I'm losing her, just a little bit. Star is really all I have. And it was me who swore I'd protect her, not them. But I really can't see a way to bridge this gap that will start to open between us...

I turned away, not wanting to watch any more. That was when I ran into this blonde girl I hadn't noticed before. How long had she been watching the fight? "I... um, hi. You... know those people?" I asked, hesitantly.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:44 pm
Chapter 4, Part D

And so it Begins

"I'll be right back, hon."I said, as I ran bqack to the contol room. I sat back down at the computer and gave the computer comands. I soon had the temperature in the building back to what it originally was and a let out a sigh. Then, I walked back to where I had left the others. When I got back, I took Dea up into my arms and held her tight.
"I was soo afraid I was going to lose you!"I told her tenderly.
"Well, I am still standing, thanks to Moonlight,"Dea smiled.
"I felt so helpless, hon,"I told her.
"You did the best you could, my love,"Dea said reassuringly. I pulled Dea closer and then we shared a passionate kiss.
"Hon, we are still in our uniforms,"Dea reminded gently when we parted lips.
"Oh yeah! You girls must be freezing in those short skirts,"I said with a laugh.
"You could say that. A short skirt would not have been my first choose for a uniform. I would love to know who came up with the uniform. It is days like this I would give him a piece of my mind!"Dea snapped. I grabbed her hand and led her to a nearby room in the building. Once we were safe in the room and thought no one would be able to see us de-transform besides Takashi and Star, we de-transformed.
"Much better!"Dea smiled when she was back into her black jeans and pink turtleneck shirt.
"I would guess so!"I laughed, pulling her into an embrace again.
I was so glad to be back in Lando's warm embrace and I could tell he was very happy to have me back in his arms.
"It was strange, Lan. I thought I saw some blonde hair when that dragon was pulled down and that mysterius senshi was running off,"I told him. I had been too far off to get a good look at the girl, but there had been something familar aboiut her.
"Blonde is a pretty normal hair color, hon. It could have been anyone,"Lando reminded.
"You are probably right, Lan. I just can't shake the feeling that she felt familar,"I told him. Lando put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.
"Maybe one day we will figure it out. For now, don't worry your pretty little head too much about it,"Lando suggested.
"Good idea, Lan!"I smiled at him, putting the thought out of my mind for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:29 am
Chapter 4, Part E
Innocent Bystander

I was glad the fight was over and took the idea of Dea and Lando to detransform in a safe spot, where I also pulled Star over to.

"I am glad that the dragon is taken care of. Though I was once fond of him, he had taken on too many of the hateful personality Miya shows. I am glad that the poor dragon is out of its misery now," I explained, a little happy at the thought that I could finally share my feelings with other scouts and not be laughed at.

Back home, there were many times that I had wanted to share my true thoughts and feelings with my head generals and officers that guided over my armies. After becoming friends with one of them, we had bonded throughout various fights and near-death experiences. Yet, whenever I tried to share any information like that with my comrade, he would merely laugh and tell me I was being soft. So, after the second attempt I quit trying. My country was of war and so I should have been hard and cold-hearted as the rest of my men. Rulers of those countries cannot have heart. War is everything to them, so my only choice was to hide that part of me. Compassion was needed for senshi, though. They lived by its law and died by it. If the chance came, I would be happy to die for my comrades. Cold-hearted brutes or warm-hearted senshi.

"Maybe we should slip out somewhere that we won't be noticed coming out of this rink. People might get suspicious if they see four people coming out of here and there were earlier four senshi fighting," I suggested.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I turned, a little anxious at the sudden questioning of another bystander. Why hadn't I noticed him before? He wasn't hard to notice at all. This male was definitely easy on the eyes, not to mention the fact that his voice was not harsh to the ears. I didn't remember him from anywhere in particular, but a familiarity came to mind. He had been hurt from something earlier. How did I know that? I had an image of him lying on the ground that flashed through my mind, but I didn't remember anything else. Seeing as to how he obviously didn't recognize me, I thought it better to leave out my strange flashings of memories and I smiled genuinely.

"I was just watching the fight," I simply replied. "After the hospital was almost demolished, I thought it was better to come out here and see what was going on."

Realizing what I had just said I looked down at my apparel. Good thing I was standing against a wall now. When I had detransformed, the hospital gown had returned upon my body and I felt my face flush red. How could I have not remembered to take some sort of jacket with me or something else. This was going to be embarassing if I had to go anywhere.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:42 pm
Chapter 4, Part F
The Aftermath and It's Introductions

I de-transformed and sighed. It looks like I'm stuck with these people for now. But at least I'm not wearing that stupid skirt any more. And it doesn't seem like I'm the only one who dislikes it... That other girl (whose name I still don't know) apparently shares the same sentiments.

Takashi was glad to have killed the dragon, it seems. Myself though... I don't know. I've always wanted to see a dragon in real life. It makes me kinda sad that it was evil and we had to kill it. I guess not everything is how it is in novels...

"I know a back way out. Phelan and I come here all the time. There's a Wendy's
((Because everyone knows that fast food chains span into other galaxies. wink )) about a block from here. We can talk better there." I lead the way out the back door, hoping the owner of the ice rink wouldn't mind the mess that we made. It's a good thing those security camera's had frozen over...

I found myself falling silent as the other three made polite conversation on the way to the restaurant. I felt like I was missing something. No, not something, someone. I looked around and saw Faithful trailing along behind us, so it's not him...

Then it hit me who it was. Phelan.

It just seemed wrong to go out for dinner with out him. I mean, I have other friends I hang out with. But Phelan is always there. Always. And he can never be part of this group... The realization made me nearly start crying, but I didn't let any of that show.

Once I realized what was missing I smiled at everyone and joined in the conversation. They don't need to be burdened with my feelings. From what I remember, Takashi already has enough problems. So... It's best just to not think about it now.

Once we were all sitting in a booth after having ordered all of our food, I decided that one detail had been bothering me long enough. After nibbling a bit of my chicken nuggets and french fries, I opened up the topic. "I'm sorry... But I don't think any of us have really been properly introduced. I'm Star Draigcwndid." I looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening in. "I'm also Sailor Moonlight, I guess..."

~*~

After hearing she was just an on-looker, my mind was made up. I'd protect Star the only way I could now. Meaning, I've got to distract this girl while they get away.

I smiled charmingly at the girl. I am very well aware of my good looks. Star says it's just egotism, but that's not entirely true. She herself said it's a bloody shame that I'm... Well, enough on that subject. Let's just say I can charm high school girls fairly easily. I can make a good distraction when I want to.

She said she was from the hospital that was demolished... Well, her clothes certainly checked out. She's gotta be freezing like that. Probably didn't even realize it while she was watching the fight... But it looks like she just did.

I took off my jean jacket wrapped it around the girl. It was a bit small on her, since she's taller than me, but it's the best I've got. So I'm short. You wanna make something of it? Didn't think so. Besides, she's really tall for a girl. "Come on. Let's get you to another hospital. Hopefully the new one won't burn down as well..." I started thinking of the next nearest hospital... That should be the one down on East Street.

As I was gently guiding her out the door, it occurred to me that I hadn't introduced myself yet. "I'm Phelan Acevedo, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:06 pm
Chapter 4, Part G

The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship

"Oh, you are very right. We haven't introduced ourselves to you yet, Star! My name is Deanna Hansen. My sailor senshi name is Sailor Sunlight,"I introduced myself.
"My name is Lando Calrissian and I am also Tuxedo Star! I am Dea's boyfriend,"Lando explained.
"I would be Tabitha, but I prefer to be called by Tabby. I am the guardian kitten to Dea and Lando!"Tabby whispered from inside the bag. I had unzipped the bag enough to let my kittens breate and so that they could join into the conversation.
"My name is Midnight and I am also a gaurdian to Dea and Lando!"Midnight said, waving his tail.
I began to eat the burger in front of me and drinking the frosty too. Lando was busy eating his own burger and of course getting some of the ketchup on the table.
"Dear, you may want to use a napkin,"I suggested to him with a laugh, pointing to the table. Lando got one of the napkins and quickly cleaned up the mess, his face the color of a tomato. Lando always looked cute, even when he was blushing so badly.
"It is ok, Lan. We all make a mess sometime in our lives,"I told him gently, taking his hand and squeezing it gently.
"Yeah, even my beautiful princess,"Lando smiled.
"Yep, even I make a mess of myself!'I agreed with a laugh, before I took one of my french fries and dipped it in ketchup.
"All that battling sure works up an appitite, huh?"Lando asked with a grin.
"You bet it does! Especially when you have to battle in a freezing place with nothing but a short skirt!"I agreed, laughing merrily. I thought I had put the feeling about the blonde behind me, but it was stil huanting me.
Who was that blonde girl and why did she feel so familiar to me? Oh man, we forgot about Sera! I thought to myself.
"We forgot all about Sera!'I reminded the others.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:50 pm
Chapter 4, Part H
Eat and Run

"You are right, Dea!" I exclaimed. "How very ill-mannered of me. I feel as if she would be traumatized by the whole scene at the hospital. Should we go back there now?"

Just as the words stumbled from my mouth, a bystander had turned up the volume to one of the televisions this particular Wendy's had. They were saying the residents of the hospital were being evacuated to another closeby hospital named "Iechyd Medical Center".

"We should check out the other hospital. I'm sure she is there by now," I exclaimed, getting up with the rest of the group. My food looked so delicious and very different from the cuisine I had lived off of back home. But, I would have plenty of time to enjoy this food later. For now, we should not abandon our suicidal guest. She could be plunging from the other hospital right about now, for all I knew.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I smiled at the kind offering of the man who handed her the jacket. It was tight about 3/4's down the way of my arm that would normally fit a wrist. I could bear with that tightness. It wasn't altogether uncomfortable.

"I guess that would be the best idea," I agreed, pulling the blonde strands of hair from inside of the denim jacket. I didn't know where East Street was, or of this famed hospital, but I did know that this Phelan knew the way. Wasn't that how he pronounced it? No need to ponder over such things he was still waiting to hear my introduction.

"I don't really remember much, because I fell and some girl named Dea caught me. I think I must have blacked out and it caused some sort of amnesia. I am pretty sure that my name is Sera, though," I replied with a gentle smile. "At least that and Miya are the only two names I can remember. Miya is the one I am after for something. I am sure that once I find her, I will find the rest of my memories."

I hummed as we walked along. It was a folk tune from my hometown of Hayato, though I did not know it. Such a lovely tune. My soprano voice lulled as I tried to remember the notes. Though, I didn't know how.

"Do you think another monster will attack again, or do you think this is the end of it?" I suddenly asked, as we neared the hospital. "I want to believe that there will be no more attacks, but something inside tells me that we haven't seen the last of monsters to come..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:16 am
Chapter 4, Part I
Something Familiar

I looked at my food and sighed. I followed Takashi and the rest out, but not before snatching up my frosty. Never separate a girl from her frosty. Hell hath no fury, as they say.

"So who is this girl, anyway?" I asked out of curiosity as we ran. I was leading the way, being the only one who knew where exactly the hospital was. Why am I going with them anyway? By all rights, I should be sleeping at this hour... I spooned some of my frosty into my mouth as I listened to Dea explain. Some suicide attempt. On top of that and having her hospital attacked, yeah, I can imagine a traumatized girl.

I finished the frosty before we reached the hospital, considering why I was still with these people. In some ways, it was just as natural as being with Phelan. Phelan... No, nothing could be the same without Phelan. It just wasn't right. He was my best friend. Not these people. Even if that girl did share my loathing of skirts.

I tossed the now empty frosty cup and spoon into a near by trash can. That's the kind of thing I love about big cities. Convenient. We were just nearing the hospital when I spotted Phelan and a girl. Now that's odd. I came to a slow halt as I waved Phelan over. He had already seen me, so there wasn't much more I could do. I... wasn't quite ready to face Phelan yet. But... Just concentrate on the girl with his jacket.

I watched the girl approach with a growing sense of familiarity. I know her. I do. I'm pretty sure I've never seen her in my life, but I do know her from some where. That blonde hair, those eyes... Most especially those eyes...

It's her.

Suddenly, the sensation from earlier this evening came back. Millions of pictures flew around my head as I gasped and nearly fell. I felt someone steading me and another person come near, but I couldn't see. Too many images...

It's her! It's her! It's her!

Yes, but who the hell is her?

"Gwen..." I whispered, barely knowing what I spoke.

~*~

I watched the girl carefully as she walked along and hummed. She seemed so familiar, yet... not. All at the same time. I felt as if I should know her at least. But the song wasn't even at all familiar. Besides, the way she walked and acted... For some odd reason it felt wrong. It looks just like her (whoever her may be), but it isn't her.

Maybe I'm the one who's starting to go crazy around here...

I was pulled from my thoughts rather abruptly as she asked if I thought there would be any more monsters. More monsters... "I hope not," I said rather curtly, but knowing it to be false. I don't know how I knew, but that couldn't have been the last of it. And Star would have to fight again... Star would-

Well, speak of the devil.

There was Star, walking with all of her new friends. She just happened to look over at me at that moment and started to wave me over. But I could tell she didn't want to see me. More like she didn't want me to see her with them.

A short pang shot through me, but I hid it. Now was not the time for this sort of thing. Later, once everyone else had gone, I'd talk to her. But now...

I followed her gaze to my walking companion. It was strange, but I could see the same confusion I had been feeling in her eyes. Star too, hm? Just who is this girl named Sera?

What happened next completely surprised me. Star stumbled (not all that uncommon, but she didn't fall like normal) and held her head as if in pain. Takashi steadied her and I was at her side in an instant. Then, so softly I could barely hear, I heard her say one word. "Gwen."

I felt the world fall beneath me.

A cat's concerned mewing brought me back to reality. Something inside me steeled, though I still felt like shaking. Star looked just as bad as I felt - like she had seen a ghost. Heaven only knows why... "Star... Star, are you alright?"

A weak nod. Whatever had pained her before was gone. But she was trembling...

I looked back over to Sera briefly, then made up my mind. Star came first. "I'm sorry, but could someone else take you the rest of the way? The hospital is that tall building up ahead. I need to take Star home."

Well, if I could get her home that is. I'm surprised I was able to speak without my voice breaking. Truthfully, I kinda wanted that Takashi guy to come with us and make sure. I don't know why, but I got the feeling he was somewhat the root of all this, even though this didn't seem at all related to his crazy girlfriend. And even then, I couldn't bring myself to resent him for causing this...

I shook my head. Now was not the time for such thoughts. And if I do get to question him later on, I've got to keep it strictly business...

That cat had some how made it into Star's arms and was now purring softly. Well, I could put up with a cat for a little while. "Come on, Star. I'm here now." I put my arm around her now, keeping her steady. I don't think she can walk very well at the moment. "I'm taking you home."

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:01 pm
Chapter 4, Part J

Dea's Powers

When i saw Star fall, I fell down to my knees.
"Dea!"Lando exclaimed as he dropped to a kneel beside me. I could feel his hands on my shoulders, trying to make sure I was ok.
"Yeah, I'm fine!"I told him shakily. I looked up into his warm brown eyes and tried to give him a reassuring smile.
What's up, hon? I've seen that look in your eyes before,Lando thought spoke to me in a worried tone.
Seems I was able to feel Star's pain and confusion a little more than I could handle. It has something to do with Sera. Plus I think Star and Phelan are upset he's not part of the team,I explained. Usually I could keep my magic in check, but it always seemed to act up when someone was feeling something powerful or I felt a connection with another person. I could still remember the last time my magic had been so powerful.....

I had been sick in bed and Lando was out dealing with the latest monster attack on my kingdom. I lay in bed, trying not to worry about Lando, but it was very hard for me to do.
"I am sure Lando is fine, Princess!"Tabby had said from beside me. Midnight had promised he would watch him as best he could.
"I hope you are right, Tabby. I would hate to have anything happen to my best friend,"I told her. This was a few weeks before the night he told me he loved me, but we were still very close at that time.
"Lando is strong, Dea!"Tabby reminded me with a smile. I smiled back, though I was still concerned about Lando. Just then I held my head in pain.
"What's the matter, Dea? Your sickness getting worse?"Tabby asked.
"No, Lando is in trouble. My magic can sense it, though I am not sure why,"I explained, trying to get my mind past the pain.
"It might be because you are very connected to him. Your magic is most powerful when you are close to someone,"Tabby explained.
"How do you know that?"UI asked.
"Tjis is not the first time this has happened, Dea and I am sure it won't be the last,"Tabby explained. I slid off the bed just then and took my transformation pen out of its hiding place.
"What do you think you are doing?!?"Tabby asked.
"I have to help him! I would never be able to forgive myself if anything happened to him," I explained, holding up my transformation pen to the sky.
"Well I am going with you!'Tabby said.
"Sunlight Prism Power!'I called out as I was surrounded by a bright light. In a matter of moments I was in uniform and raced off in the direction of Lando and the monster. I found Lando leaning up against a tree, with the monster about to blast him.
"How dare you attack him! I will not allow you to attack my best friend! Sunlight Blast!" I alled out, aiming my bright beam of light at the monster. As soon as my attack hit the beat, he was instantly destroyed. Unfortunately, I was so tired, that I fainted on the spot. When I woke up, I was de-transformed in my bed, with Lando sitting beside my bed. He stayed by my bedside the rest of that week, until I was feeling totally better.

You somehow feel connected to them, don't you?Lando asked me.
I guess that and the fact that Star was feeling a powerful emotion. I have been kind of feeling Sera strongly too,I explained.
All will be revealed, Dea!Midnight said cryptically. I shot a puzzled look in the dark blue kitten's direction, but he didn't say anything more. What did Midnight mean by all would be revealed? Do I have a connection with Star, Phelan, and Sera?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:44 pm
Chapter 4, Part k
Turn of Events

I was confused when this Star girl fell to the ground. She was staring at me. I knew it was all about me. They all must know something about me that I don't! They were probably keeping things from me. Was I an enemy of some sort? Someone who had died and been reincarnated? Was I just someone who was a danger to all? No matter what the reason was, Dea fell as well. My heart broke.

I'm just a bother to everyone. I shouldn't be here. Maybe that's why I jumped off the building before. Maybe I was ruining everyone's lives. Was I trying to end my life to save theirs? I questioned in thoughts to myself. I crossed my arms, holding my elbows for comfort.

"I'd like to get back to a hospital for another evaluation before they release me," I said outloud, waiting for Takashi's tall figure to hear my words and lead me to the hospital. I could tell he was uncomfortable doing so, but he held out his arm towards me. I was feeling a bit unsteady and hesitated before taking his arm. He was warm.

I walked onward, holding back the tears that threatened to come out. If I was such a burden on these people, why did they save me?

I shouldn't question such things.

When Takashi had lead me all the way, I forced a smile and released his arm.

"Thank you for helping me. Have a nice life and I'm sure that you will. Thank you for everything. Good-bye," I said, walking towards a nurse as she led me away from Takashi. Dea and Lando had stumbled in shortly afterwards. I didn't turn around to tell them bye. No, I couldn't do that. I let the nurse lead me to a room where I requested that no visitors disturb me. The nurse complied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was astonished. Just like that. She didn't want to see us anymore for some reason. Star's sudden accusation of Sera being someone named Gwen. Dea's collapse on the ground from Star's strong emotions. Nothing added up here. Sera was just a girl, for all I knew. She was a sweet girl who was being accused of being someone else. I knew nothing of her, so it was quite possible that Sera was someone Star knew. But why Gwen? I would have to look into this later. Star didn't look like she was making anything up. It looked as if her past life was coming into focus. Sera might very well be a great enemy. Or she might have been one of the greatest friends that Star had lost. Who knew? Only time would reveal. I would have to pull this information out of Star somehow.

It was then that I noticed Dea and Lando standing by the door. Dea looked worried, and I was as well.

"I think we should let Sera be alone. She'll be fine in the hospital. Well-monitored. They won't receive complete results for a few days, because the analysis will take a while today. If they even get to it today. I say we head over to Star's place. She can explain what needs to be explained here. If she remembered something vital, then we should be informed of it. We also need to let her know that Phelan doesn't have to be excluded. He is her closest ally, and I have felt something familiar about him all along. If she trusts Phelan enough to confide to him in private, then we should trust him as well. I believe that Star is in need of a lot. Friendship between senshi should be one of those things now, though. We need to show her friendship and be compassionate to her needs now. If one of us falls, we should pick the other up," I concluded with pride.

I took a step towards the door, waiting for Dea and Lando to reply.

"I think we should go, what do you think?"

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:28 pm

Chapter 4, Part L
Cats and Dogs

Well, it looks no one was coming with us for now at least. They all went with that one girl, Sera. I shivered as I remembered that girl. There's just something about her...

I started guiding Star towards my apartment. It was closer than her house, and more private. I wouldn't risk waking Mrs. Draigcwndid either. So my apartment it was.

I waited until we were back at my apartment before asking any questions. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked her, not waiting for an answer before I started fixing some noodles. I know Star. She probably hasn't.

While waiting for the water to boil, I came back out to the living room. Star had taken a spot on my couch and was petting that cat absentmindedly. Wonderful. I'm going to have cat fur on my couch now...

I put that grumble aside and sat next to her. "What happened back there?"

"I... I don't know." Her eyes unfocused. I wish I still had my jacket, cause I would have given it to Star now. She's still shivering... "I just saw all these images, all at once. That girl looks just like Gwen... Except I don't know who Gwen is..."

I looked around and saw a blanket hung over the back of my couch. That'll work. I grabbed that and quickly put it around Star's shoulders. "Why did... Why did these things start happening all the sudden? I just want things to go back to normal..."

I - damn! Star is near tears again! And with that cat her lap... Gr... Can't be helped I guess... With one final glare at the cat (which it returned. I think the feeling is mutual), I hugged Star. "It'll be alright. Just don't think about things now and take it as it goes."

She froze for a moment, which I thought was really odd. What? I hadn't said anything out of the ordinar- "Yeah... You're right, Phelan." Alright, now I'm really confused. But all she did was lean into me and close her eyes. She must be pretty tired, so I didn't try asking. I'll just have to put up with that... cat... for a little while longer I guess...

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff