Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lachampck42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm
"What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:26 pm
when i was four my brother was sent to earth during the battle with frieza.... i was hidden.....you were treated better then me.....i was just hidden while our parents died....but you get sent...*energy waves start flowing around me* come on....lets fight...  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm
*Energy goes around him as well*"Alright fine.If your my brother this is going to make me not hurt u.*Sparrow flies and dashes to Temptest looking for an opening with an enrgy punch*.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
lachampck42
*Energy goes around him as well*"Alright fine.If your my brother this is going to make me not hurt u.*Sparrow flies and dashes to Temptest looking for an opening with an enrgy punch*.
tisk tisk....to slow *appears behind him* i really thought youd be faster....*leg flys up into the air headed for sparrow* now i end this!  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 pm
heavens fist2
lachampck42
tisk tisk....to slow *appears behind him* i really thought youd be faster....*leg flys up into the air headed for sparrow* now i end this!

"You dont think im a weakling do u?"*sadly he still gets hit*.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm
lachampck42
heavens fist2
lachampck42

"You dont think im a weakling do u?"*sadly he still gets hit*.
hmph...get up.....this isnt worth my time....*floats back to the ground* by the way that technique was called instant switch...  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm
'Im not quiting you want a fight youll get one"*Charges to max power.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 pm
lachampck42
'Im not quiting you want a fight youll get one"*Charges to max power.*
fool....*goes ssj1* you may be my brother but that doesnt mean i dont hold back!  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 pm
FINE!*gets ready to do one of his moves "Gineb".*(6 punches,6 kicks,then a strong knee thats sends them flying and then a 3 balls go out of each hand).GINEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!*dashes toward him*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:16 pm
lachampck42
FINE!*gets ready to do one of his moves "Gineb".*(6 punches,6 kicks,then a strong knee thats sends them flying and then a 3 balls go out of each hand).GINEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!*dashes toward him*
*steps to the side but is hit but his knee* hmph....quite a nice combo but not enough!!! RASENDO BEAM!! *a black and red blast that swirls* hahaha!!  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 pm
'AHHHHHH i hate u!!!!!"*gets hit by it*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 pm
lachampck42
'AHHHHHH i hate u!!!!!"*gets hit by it*
....now...this match is done......  

heavens fist2

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 pm
"You fools! We need to construct the society!" kugo smiles. "hmmph, fine but I cant resist to get in on some action!" Goes SS1 transports behind tempest "Die!" sends punch  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 pm
jdkornuta
"You fools! We need to construct the society!" kugo smiles. "hmmph, fine but I cant resist to get in on some action!" Goes SS1 transports behind tempest "Die!" sends punch
*turns to see kugos fist about to connect* wha! *gets smacked in the face and goes flying* ahhh.....this is just a test of his stength kugo....  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Sparrow comes at full speed "GENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBB!"  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items