Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I killed a black widow O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad spider
  Go away
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 pm
Yes, this is getting extended discussiony. xd

I understand what you're saying about thought police, but even if no law is made regarding something like that, I think there should be some sort of social and cultural control exercised. Sorry, this is an important subject to me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am
I understand. Things like this are important to me too. I'm actually somewhat at odds. I think this world runs on free will, but in the case of a ***** there is a level of confusion for me. Even if someone hasn't molested a child, if they have a ***** nature I wonder if it's a case of being psychologically or spiritually messed up. But then you start questioning what is "normal" and what is right and wrong. I do think there is right and wrong. I don't believe in this "nothing's right or wrong" mentality a lot of people prescribe to.

edit: I've seen plenty of anime characters that I've thought were hot. Most anime characters are underaged. I'm pretty sure that still doesn't make me ***** lol

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 am
Iakun
edit: I've seen plenty of anime characters that I've thought were hot. Most anime characters are underaged. I'm pretty sure that still doesn't make me ***** lol

YAY, someone that shares my point of view.

And I agree, One should not get policed for everything that they think, but there does need to be some rule there to protect those that need it.

The problem is finding a rule to protect them without infringing on the rights of others that aren't even involved. No government seems to be able to do that.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff