Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:17 am
Mori_hime
aww, you don't get to go to the other worlds? curses. *smolders*

That's what I said. That and "Where the hell are the Eevee and their evolutions?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:55 am
Jishin
If I could have all the features, areas, and Pokémon in Ruby/Sapphire -- but in Crystal, that would be the ultimate game. 3nodding

Lol. Well.. your dream will come true soon. Soon to be released in Japan is the Crystal of Ruby and Sapphire... Emerald. Emerald will show the pokemon movemtns in the stats, possibly day and night(still not sure about this one), new places, new clothes, new items, the ability to cath all of the ruby and sapphire pokemon.. yes including Latios and Latias. Release date is Japan is in September. Release date is unsure for U.S.

For more news about Emerald, or other pokemon related items, please go to..

http://www.pokemonpalace.com

Anyway.. my favorite is Crystal. That game was da bomb!  

`Makani`

`Makani`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:56 am
Jishin
If I could have all the features, areas, and Pokémon in Ruby/Sapphire -- but in Crystal, that would be the ultimate game. 3nodding

Lol. Well.. your dream will come true soon. Soon to be released in Japan is the Crystal of Ruby and Sapphire... Emerald. Emerald will show the pokemon movemtns in the stats, possibly day and night(still not sure about this one), new places, new clothes, new items, the ability to cath all of the ruby and sapphire pokemon.. yes including Latios and Latias. Release date is Japan is in September. Release date is unsure for U.S.

For more news about Emerald, or other pokemon related items, please go to..

http://www.pokemonpalace.com

Anyway.. my favorite is Crystal. That game was da bomb!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:47 am
Mori_hime
wow, this is strange. my comp says everyone's offline, including myself, AND I can't see new posts! wow!

*sigh* same here...and clicking on the link for the last page always brings me to page 3 of 1 gonk  

Namagoroshi_Okibi

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:47 am
I like Crystal and Sapphire the most. The gameplay in R/S is really bad. I hope it'll be better in FR/LG.

And I'm playing Ruby currently, 321.45 hours 3nodding I like that number.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:52 am
Mori_hime
nyan...maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the new Pokémon. they're (at least in my opinion) much more...CUTESY...than the Pokémon from Crystal & before.

Hmm, really? I thought a lot of the new Pokémon were ugly ... I mean, Nosepass and Huntail? Really .... sweatdrop

I'd rather have 'em be cute. Plusle and Minun were a bit much, though.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:57 am
`Makani`
Lol. Well.. your dream will come true soon. Soon to be released in Japan is the Crystal of Ruby and Sapphire... Emerald

Yeah, well, I didn't see anything saying there was going to be Johto in Emerald, and that was really what I was looking for. I loved Johto as a place. Kanto was OK, but I really don't like Hoenn -- it's too hard to get around without Surf and Fly.

Mm .. I want my Secret Base in a tree just south of the Goldenrod Day Care. Oh yeah!

I also want Day and Night back (jeez, I want Day and Night back, that made the game so cool!), and I really want my freakin' Pokégear! I liked being able to change the game music. I really liked the Pokégear and the radio and the phone calls. Yes, I'm weird, but it made me happy when the trainers would call me up to talk. I saved the points to get Buena's number, even.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:15 am
Jishin
Mori_hime
nyan...maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the new Pokémon. they're (at least in my opinion) much more...CUTESY...than the Pokémon from Crystal & before.

Hmm, really? I thought a lot of the new Pokémon were ugly ... I mean, Nosepass and Huntail? Really .... sweatdrop

I'd rather have 'em be cute. Plusle and Minun were a bit much, though.

You forgot Spinda. Stupid thing, he looks drunk. And Plusle and Minun are Pikachu wannabes.

Though Masquerain is cool! And Rayquaza and Deoxys! (Deoxys sometimes).  

Flanny-Chan

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:38 am
Flanny-Chan
You forgot Spinda. Stupid thing, he looks drunk. And Plusle and Minun are Pikachu wannabes.

Though Masquerain is cool! And Rayquaza and Deoxys! (Deoxys sometimes).

Spinda ... *shudders*

I agree on Masquerain and Rayquaza. I'm not all that thrilled with Deoxys. Jirachi is adorable. heart I like all of the new Ghosts' basic forms, but Dusclops is just ... O.o

The Trapinch line is really good, and Swablu/Altiria is nice too, and Spoink/Grumpig.

I think my biggest gripe with this version's Pokémon is just that a lot of the evolutions are just ... ugh ... (Dusclops, Claydol, Glalie ... bleah.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:55 am
I love Sapphire, but I think I love Silver the most, because you can go back to the old land and all that. 3nodding  

Jadeth

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kage-bushin-no-neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:53 pm
i finished all my pokemon games besides yellow (its really hard i gave up on it because i couldint get past victure road) i like ruby and Sapphire because they have the best graphinks for the gameboy one  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:59 pm
anyone here?  

Kage-bushin-no-neko

blueyedangel7138

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:30 pm
I have only played the pokemon games for the game boy, but so far my favorite is the special pikachu edition of yellow. I have yet to play ruby/sapphire.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:37 pm
Jishin
Yeah, well, I didn't see anything saying there was going to be Johto in Emerald, and that was really what I was looking for. I loved Johto as a place. Kanto was OK, but I really don't like Hoenn -- it's too hard to get around without Surf and Fly.

Mm .. I want my Secret Base in a tree just south of the Goldenrod Day Care. Oh yeah!

I also want Day and Night back (jeez, I want Day and Night back, that made the game so cool!), and I really want my freakin' Pokégear! I liked being able to change the game music. I really liked the Pokégear and the radio and the phone calls. Yes, I'm weird, but it made me happy when the trainers would call me up to talk. I saved the points to get Buena's number, even.

I didn't know you could save up for her phone number....... sweatdrop

And yes. I miss day and night, the PokéGear, and, being able to go to ALL....Kanto, Johto....It'd be awesome if there was one with EVERYTHING in it. I'd SOOOOO buy it. heart  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:42 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
I didn't know you could save up for her phone number....... sweatdrop

And yes. I miss day and night, the PokéGear, and, being able to go to ALL....Kanto, Johto....It'd be awesome if there was one with EVERYTHING in it. I'd SOOOOO buy it. heart

You need a whopping 30 points to get Buena's phone number. mrgreen But it doesn't cost anything to get it. It's just a thank-you for saving.

And I am so with you -- if there was one with EVERYTHING, you'd have to drag me away from my GB by brute force. whee  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff