Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
AM I NUTS!!?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im I nuts?
  yes
  no
  idk
  same thing is going on with me! (me: yay i have some one to talk to! ^_^)
View Results

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 pm
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines

Lol. xD
I never talk to him, but if I can, I`ll tell him you said hi and that all his fans and family miss him, especially his children.

I have a feeling, his kids see him too and that he goes to visit them.

same here...im really sure he does go to see them!

But I wonder if they think its someone else, because his spirit/angel/ghost looks so different from how he looked like when the kids saw him. But they had to see pictures and videos of him from back in the 198Os. So then, they must know its him.

and there were pics of him through the years at his funeral...so that might help them!

Yeah. They must have been surprised their dad was so sexy in the 8Os. And I`m sure Michael showed his kids his old videos (Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Say Say Say) and his kids must have been shocked he was so cute, hot, and handsome. xD

i would have been shocked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Lol, like you think his kidz will be thinkin in their heads ''OMG my dad was so hot in the 80s lmaoo.!

Maybe Paris will be like that, but Prince and Blanket will be like "HE MUST HAVE BEEN A CHICK MAGNET BACK THEN! I BET GIRLS WENT CRAZY FOR HIM!"
LOL, if they though that, its so true. Michael stole my heart, and he`s going to keep it FOREVER. Plus I do go crazy for him. < 3
Lmao, i'm just glad i'm not his child , cause I will not be able to think the thoughts I do now, xP. He has stolen my heart also, ;] And who wouldn't go crazy for him? Losers, lmao.

Yeah, lucky we`re not his kids, then we can`t fantasize over him. xD

omg you guyz...lol yah i agree with every thing you guys said! lol  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Yanni-Boo2
wow that really cool i felt that way the day of his memorial service when i was getting ready to watch it i was listening to the radio and had my MJ -shirt on and i was dancing to butterfly and i felt like he was standing there watching me and this might sound crazy but i can actually feel spirits so who knows it could have really been him and when i listen to my ipod and sing and dance to him and attempt to do the lean and moonwalk lol i feel like he is there laughing at me and smiling so who knows he could be watching all of his fans 4laugh

yah that is what i think.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm
mrs N
that's kinda like whats happening to me, when I was in pheniox at a water

park I think I saw MJs shawdow in the line of one of the water slide also

when I watch disney clasics I feel like someones in my bed with me. even

when I'm doing things like playing catch by myself I feel if I throw the ball

someone will catch it. most of the time when I see him in person is in my

head when I'm sleeping so...I dun think your nuts and if u are then I'm

with u.

OMG!! that is just what has been happing with me!! OMG  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Lol, like you think his kidz will be thinkin in their heads ''OMG my dad was so hot in the 80s lmaoo.!

Maybe Paris will be like that, but Prince and Blanket will be like "HE MUST HAVE BEEN A CHICK MAGNET BACK THEN! I BET GIRLS WENT CRAZY FOR HIM!"
LOL, if they though that, its so true. Michael stole my heart, and he`s going to keep it FOREVER. Plus I do go crazy for him. < 3
Lmao, i'm just glad i'm not his child , cause I will not be able to think the thoughts I do now, xP. He has stolen my heart also, ;] And who wouldn't go crazy for him? Losers, lmao.

Lmaoo, yep. And you know what sucks,Michael didn't take much pix with his shirt off ,LOL.

I know right? D:
I think it was because he didn`t want fangirls stalking him, when they saw those pictures of shirtless Michael. And he knew girls would go all crazy anf faint over the picture of him with no shirt. Can`t blame him though, he had amazing abs.

HAHAhehehe omg yah i dont blame him! i faint when i see him shirtless...and when he is dancing...and grabs...his......EKKKKK!! you know were im going with this right???  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:44 pm
I don't think you are...something like that sort of happend to me.
I was in my bedroom with my two little cousins, Jazmin and Tia and I turned to the on demand channel to watch some of Michael's videos. I put the remote down and we started talking. Then the on Demand menu went to his video all by itself...it was so weird and we think it was Michael that went to his videos.  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Cra_zeey854
I was in my bedroom with my two little cousins, Jazmin and Tia and I turned to the on demand channel to watch some of Michael's videos. I put the remote down and we started talking. Then the on Demand menu went to his video all by itself...it was so weird and we think it was Michael that went to his videos.

ohh that's pretty awesome lolz
I want a paranormal thing to happen to me now lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Cra_zeey854

In my opinion, I think he did do that. I mean, if you guys didn`t and it was a Michael Jackson video, than its pretty obvious he clicked it.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854

ohh that's pretty awesome lolz
I want a paranormal thing to happen to me now lolz

Lol we got all excited after  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lmaoo, yep. And you know what sucks,Michael didn't take much pix with his shirt off ,LOL.

I know right? D:
I think it was because he didn`t want fangirls stalking him, when they saw those pictures of shirtless Michael. And he knew girls would go all crazy anf faint over the picture of him with no shirt. Can`t blame him though, he had amazing abs.

HAHAhehehe omg yah i dont blame him! i faint when i see him shirtless...and when he is dancing...and grabs...his......EKKKKK!! you know were im going with this right???
Lolz, O.O , what a crazy reply, And it is hot when he grabs his CROTCH. LOL.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

In my opinion, I think he did do that. I mean, if you guys didn`t and it was a Michael Jackson video, than its pretty obvious he clicked it.

Yeah we were freaked out and happy at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 pm
Cra_zeey854

wow...... eek yah when i get up in the morning....i go to playlist.com and go to my playlist....and once...before i clicked play...my mom called and when i was talking to her.....it stared to play by it self....i freaked me out....and it was on one of his songs!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Cra_zeey854
??????????????????????????????????????? I just laughed reading that , lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm
OmgItsDee_x
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

I know right? D:

Lolz, O.O , what a crazy reply, And it is hot when he grabs his CROTCH. LOL.

I KNOW RIGHT!! EKKKKK!! *faints*  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

wow...... eek yah when i get up in the morning....i go to playlist.com and go to my playlist....and once...before i clicked play...my mom called and when i was talking to her.....it stared to play by it self....i freaked me out....and it was on one of his songs!

Yeah I guess he does things like that to people that love him. I guess he's trying to let us know that he's ok and he's with us.
And that makes me happy.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces