Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
What were you doing the day and min MJ passed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm
PreciousPrincess94
I was sleeping!! eek When he died, it was 26 June around 2-3 AM here so yea... I use my radio as my alarmclock and the first thing i heard when i woke up was .. MJ died sad

that sucks, I know how you feel, another one of my hero's was the crocadile hunter and my mom opened the door to my room, and I was alseep, but when she opened the door, she woke me up, im a light sleeper, and she said "Steve Irwin just died!!!!" Me: (WTF!!!) HOW!!!, mom: Sting ray stung him throught the heart."
I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and when they had his funeral on tv, i cried my eyes out.
I taped MJs funeral, I couldnt watch it, I still cant watch it.....too sad crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm
I was sleeping...I woke up,my dad came in and was like Michael Jackson died....I was like no way...  

Blind Anbu

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:10 pm
well that day was like anyother only that night in my dream i

was crying and the next morning my right shoulder hurt anyway I headed

off to the library I was reading a book when I left I got a text saying he

died then a lol next to it -.-' I thought it was a joke but when I got home I

turned on the TV and there was breaking new Michael jackson died! so I

was reading when he was declard dead. I was reading maximum

ride emo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 pm
i was coming back from the store when i herd it on the radio and i was shocked when it happened.i texed my best friend to find out if he knew because he likes michael jacksons music as much as i do and he texted me yeah i knew he was shocked too.ever since that day i kept on continueing listening to his music,even my mom cried when she was watching one of the news shows about him and so did i  

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 pm
HouseMDFan25
Well, I was in my room, and It was raining out. I had just switched from Gaia, to face book, and one of my friends had and update saying, "I cant believe Michael Jackson died." (this I was hoping wasnt true, ) of course I didnt believe it at first, so I looked it up online, and It was saying the same thing, (Im pretty sure that my heart stopped for a second) so I ran into the living room, where my mom had it on the news, but she wasnt in the living room and It said that he wasnt breathing, and he just went into cardiac arrest, and he was at the hospital, were the were trying to revive/ resisitate him. (so this was before even the news, knew he had died. at least an hour before) I was flipping out, and no one was around, so I ran out side in the the rain to my grandmothers house( she doesnt live that far away) and I opened the door and said, did you know Michael Jackson just died?!?!?! she said no, and I told her to turn it onto the news. She told me he wasnt dead yet. So I told her that I found a news article online that said that he had. So I ran back home in the rain again to get my labtop,(mom and dad wouldnt believe it either, they were in the livivng room when I came back) and ran back to her house...brung it up to show here where I had found it and a bit later, they had pronounced him dead. I was so hoping it wasnt true, but...yeah...I almost started crying. ( i dont cry alot or often, at all, i dont know why, there are only somethings that make me cry and still almost do when, I watch those videos of him and his kids.)

aw that's incredibly sad!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:58 pm
BowWowzChica
i was at my house listening to music and getting eady for cheerleading practice, i had no idea that michael was gonna die in a few mintues, then at practice i had to find out by two cheerleaders, i broke dwn thankgod it was near the end of practice, but my eyes got SO BIG and the next thing i new tears where running down my face, it was so werid cuz most of the practice there was a doudle rainbow in the sky... i guess one was for michael and the other for farrah fawcett... crying

oh the double rainbow... never heard of one of those
but that is possible
but it seems sweet though  

UnKnown Bitter

The Skeletons Angel

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 am
Me and most of my class m8s was on a 3day Hol in Scotland nd it was the 2nd of us being there we was out playing in a place called the commen.When we walked back 2where was staying the owner told us what happend 2 Micheal Jackson 1of the boys over heard him tell our teacher Mr.Edwards soon the word spread "M.Js dead", "Micheal Jackson died" most of us was crying thru the night.We can't belive hes gone....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 am
HouseMDFan25
PreciousPrincess94
I was sleeping!! eek When he died, it was 26 June around 2-3 AM here so yea... I use my radio as my alarmclock and the first thing i heard when i woke up was .. MJ died sad

that sucks, I know how you feel, another one of my hero's was the crocadile hunter and my mom opened the door to my room, and I was alseep, but when she opened the door, she woke me up, im a light sleeper, and she said "Steve Irwin just died!!!!" Me: (WTF!!!) HOW!!!, mom: Sting ray stung him throught the heart."
I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and when they had his funeral on tv, i cried my eyes out.
I taped MJs funeral, I couldnt watch it, I still cant watch it.....too sad crying

Aww, u really should watch it because of MJ's funeral i started to become a fan! When i heard the speeches of Brooke Shields and all those other dear friends of him i was like... damn those people really loved him so he must have been an amazing person!
oh and about the crocadile hunter... i don't know if it was his funeral but i saw the documentaire about this dead on discovery channel. His daughter was holding a speech in a zoo and i felt really bad for her sad  

Midnight Masia

Magnetic Fatcat

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 am
PreciousPrincess94
HouseMDFan25
PreciousPrincess94

Aww, u really should watch it because of MJ's funeral i started to become a fan! When i heard the speeches of Brooke Shields and all those other dear friends of him i was like... damn those people really loved him so he must have been an amazing person!
oh and about the crocadile hunter... i don't know if it was his funeral but i saw the documentaire about this dead on discovery channel. His daughter was holding a speech in a zoo and i felt really bad for her sad

The crocadile hunter, had a big funeral on tv himself and had alot of people who stood up and talked about him. I have it on DVD and i feel sorry his family, both of his kids, pretty much have to grow up with out a dad, especially his son.
and MJ seems like a very awesome person, I wish I could've met him, and I would say alot of people on this guild would deffinatley say the same. He had a very kind heart. The world will miss him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm
I was on gaia and everyone was posting omg michael jackson is dead v.v I was like wtf D:  

__xiiRock-Her

Pixelated Technicolour

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am
I just arrived at the beach, then mom told me that he's dead. I felt so sorry!
Then I went to the hotel and I saw the news about MJ on the TV.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 am
Constantly refreshing the page until it was confirmed...  

Rose-Asuka

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces