Reply Role Play
Attack of Haiko Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm
You fool im a Buu too I know all of your moves.Buu rushed toward Hakio or what once was Haiko were he could not be hit while he was busy with his attack Buu blasted him with a super buu buu kamehameha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 pm
"FOOL!" OOC: since theres no kugo haiko is talking so no bold. "I have attacks from other people mixed with my own! MYSTIC THUNDER!" Haiko went in a ball around the Kamehameha and suddenly electrified himself to be a ball of electricity. "You can't escape this one? What will you do! THINK FAST!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 pm
HAAAAAAAA! Buus muscles began growing bigger and bigger While Haiko was blasted away by this surge of energy emmiting from buu.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THERE IS NO ESCAPE! OOC trans formation is called intoxicated Buu  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:12 pm
"Now are power levels are equal. Interesting.... I must inform you I CAN SHOOT MY LIGHTNING AS WELL!" From all sides lightning came at Buu. "SEE YOU IN THE NEXT WORLD!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 pm
Oh no you dont acid rush. Buu flew away from the lightning straight towards haiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm
"Well this one theres NO way you can dodge this one!". As Buu was about to hit him: "SUPER EXPLOSIVE WAVE!" ooc: Your supposed to lose trust me something good will happen.  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 pm
Akhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!BOOOOOOOOOOOM!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 pm
"Perfect!Kugo flys up to the fallen buu. "ABSORBTION!" Suddenly, Haiko absorbs Jiggly! "Ah yes! Now I'm a GOD!" Inside of buu, Kugo is seen struggling. "Help... Jiggly! Help me out of this blob stuff! If you save me, we can stop him: I also stole ths Super buu cells, which should cause some major damage on him, and he wont be a buu anymore, he'll be an android or a saiyan, he now has some of my cells, but I couldn't find them!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 am
Jiggly grabs Kugo's hand and pulls him out of guk "Now lets find those cells!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:31 am
ooc why dosen't anybody else post in this RP  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 am
jiggly44
ooc why dosen't anybody else post in this RP

OOC: cause were the only 2 who actually care  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:35 am
"No, they're not important! You need to help me out, we'll be able to win as long as were both fighting! Please help me out of this goo stuff!"  

jdkornuta

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am
jdkornuta
"No, they're not important! You need to help me out, we'll be able to win as long as were both fighting! Please help me out of this goo stuff!"

OOC: sorry i forgot you already helped me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 am
now how do we get out of here?  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 am
Use a ki attack, ill try too! Super KAMEHAMEHA!!!  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff