Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:43 am
*looks out the window. and see's the girl aproaching the building* I think you may be right...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:24 pm
~giggle~ *whisper to the girl* Nice one!  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:10 pm
" oh yeah real nice one" *i say as i melt her shoes to the ground useing my heat vision.* " oh im so sorry i un intensionaly melted your feet to the ground." *i say with a vengefull grin*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:29 pm
stare Note to self Keep on his good side.....~giggle~ ~smile~  

Sakura-Chan3689

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:23 pm
Ariko gave a sinister smirk as she came onto the school grounds. Maybe this would be fun... there would always be teachers to torture, and other students to pester. Most likely because of her innocent look she would be picked on and in the end she would show them that she was not one to be messed with. She may look small but she had a lot of fire power in her hands.

After all she had been a high elf even at her small age. She was one of the most powerful in the realm. but she had made the mistake of attacking without planning for possible holes in her plan. She would not make the same mistake twice. Even now when she saw an elf who recognised her they would scurry away in fear. She loved the scent of fear.

Walking into the halls she decided to walk to a class since it was what she was supposed to be in. Missing classes weren't a big deal. The elves made the mistake of giving her the education that the royals were having at the same time. She was well educated in any subject worthy of her time.

As the teacher made a move to scold her for being late she just glared shutting the teacher up.

"I will come to class when i wish and no one will mess with me."Ariko said, as in her head she thought of how pathetic the teacher was for giving up so easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:02 pm
i smell a troble makeing freshmen enter a class not too far from here... i might have to put her in her place as well  

Zeigrin

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:41 pm
Ariko turned away from the teacher with a disgusted look on her face. with a flick of her wrist she sent a small gust of wind in the teachers direction. Her gust of wind had blown all the papers off the teacher's desk. The papers seemed important for the teacher imediately scrambled to pick up the falled papers.

This particular teacher seemed to be a nervous reck. stuttering and mumbling here and there. She looked pretty enough for a woman her age as a teacher but her self esteem was too low for her to be in such a profession as she was in at the moment.

She allowed the slightest smirk emerge on her lips. If all the teachers of the school were like her then the school year should be interesting. Maybe even enjoyable. Though it wouldn't be a school more like a place to entertain her. Maybe there would be a challenge there and she would actually learn something new that the elves had yet to teach her, before they had banished her from their realm. If there was then the school year would be exciting for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:32 pm
*i go to my desk and pull out a small vile of black liquid* "this should just about do it."  

Zeigrin

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:59 pm
She was having fun, with a flick of her wrist she changed the teacher from a female to a male, then from a male to a frog and then a rabbit and so on. It was amusing when the teacher had yet to notice and all that she was saying was turned into croaks, chitters, etc.

She students were laughing with glee at the shape changing teacher. Though some moved around to see which student was the cause of the amusement.

"I wonder what the head master/mistress would think if I were to 'accidentally' kill a teacher or put a curse upon them...."Ariko said thoughtfully to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:30 pm
*sences the storng Elf magic comming from the classroom next store...then picks up on the young girls thoughts on accedent.* If you wish a challange with the teacher's...I sugest comming into the next class...  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:26 pm
*then i apear behind the elven girk with a gust of wind and throw the vile at her. in seconds it is desolved with in her skin. the potion forms into her skin makeing a blu mark.* "try hurting ur teatchers now!...oh wait i forgot u cant cus ive just sealed ur powers!" *i smirk* and the only way to break the enchantment that i bestown upon u is to become pure of heart." *i say takeing the first step twords teaching this mis fit a lesson.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:33 pm
Ariko's eyes narrowed,"Powers over magic are not the only weapons i posses. Ariko said as she slid into a battle stance. She had learned hand to hand combat and weaponry skills as a mere child. She could best even the royals but she was never allowed to show it. The Royals were always supposed to be thought of as higher than all.

Her shuiken that had been hidden at her waist and in her sleeves were suddenly shown in her hands ready for battle.

"I'm surprised to see one so pure in heart at a school for the Dark Arts."Ariko said with a small sneer.

*if you wish for fun come to this class room. Let us teach this "pure hearted" one a lesson from those attending the Dark Arts High*Ariko sent her telepathic message back.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:44 pm
young Elf I am not a student here...I too am pure of heart as you will see....I wish only to fight when I must...and the fates tell me not to get involed for you and him will become good friends after this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Ariko gave a scoff not believing the words processing into her head.* a friend with the one to seal my powers!"Ariko thought with a scoff. *unbelievable!* Ariko thought her body in reality still in the battle stance she had been standing in. Her Shuriken poised for attack at any given moment.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces