Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Where are you from? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkinside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:00 am
neutral yep...mostly US citizens  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:00 am
I'm from Rockville, Maryland, United States.

Xiporah

Azurea`

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
For a little time of my toddler-hood. I lived in Manila, Philipines! heart
Now I'm stuck in Hawaii.
Stupid ******** place.
-kicks it- Stupid floating rock.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:58 pm
Right now, I live on a frozen penninsula(ha! I butchered it. XD)
Woo! Fenton Michigan!

Timo.exe

qrx3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:18 am
hellpike
Canada. All the way. Edmonton, Alberta. Second province from the left. Somewhere in the middle.

A fellow Canadian! I live in Toronto, Ontario -- which is a 3 hour drive from New York.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:43 am
punkinside
neutral yep...mostly US citizens
*Pulls up Shirt and twirls it* USA! USA!*sees that nobody cares* I..guess I'll just get back to playig checkers. ninja  

Orson Welles

ViolaCure

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:46 am
freaky little belgium
yes indeed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:57 pm
stare I live in Oregon... which is in the United States of Assholes. stare
rofl rofl rofl
the city i live by is Portland and thats pretty cool. I like the area because you can drive 2 hours in one way to get to the beach, 1 hour one way to get to the mountain 2 hours another way to get to the "desert/highlands" and then drive 2 minutes to any a starbucks blaugh  

E_Night

Redem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:32 pm
iviary
redem
I was born and bred in Northern Ireland, home of the free....

Haha. Do I sense some sarcasm? ^__^
We attempted to have a debate about the situation in NI a few years ago in Geography class, and I was one of very few people in the class who knew about any of the issues there, or that they existed at all. Hell, I was probably the only one that knew much Irish history at all. "Potato blight? What's THAT?" eek Yay for ignorant Americans!

After the teacher explained to my highly intelligent and informed classmates about all of the crap that's been going down there for years and years, and made us listen to that song "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2, he asked us if anyone felt that those who are fighting to get a NI separate of the UK might be in some way justified. I admit I wish that bloodshed were not involved at all, but I can see some justification for it. Everyone looked at me like I was insane. Eh.

biggrin Someone informed? OoO A rarity that.

It is even rarer for someone to see past the bombs and killings...thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:42 pm
redem
iviary
redem

We attempted to have a debate about the situation in NI a few years ago in Geography class, and I was one of very few people in the class who knew about any of the issues there, or that they existed at all. Hell, I was probably the only one that knew much Irish history at all. "Potato blight? What's THAT?" eek Yay for ignorant Americans!

After the teacher explained to my highly intelligent and informed classmates about all of the crap that's been going down there for years and years, and made us listen to that song "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2, he asked us if anyone felt that those who are fighting to get a NI separate of the UK might be in some way justified. I admit I wish that bloodshed were not involved at all, but I can see some justification for it. Everyone looked at me like I was insane. Eh.

No problemo. wink  

iviary

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 am
redem
iviary
redem

I hate U2, but I love informed people. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:55 pm
[Satan] 2.0
redem
iviary
redem

Ha! I'm not a fan either. For some reason, though, we analyzed that song within the same WEEK in both english and geography. The teachers claimed they didn't even plan it that way. o____o  

iviary

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:40 am
iviary
[Satan] 2.0
redem
iviary
redem

Ha! I'm not a fan either. For some reason, though, we analyzed that song within the same WEEK in both english and geography. The teachers claimed they didn't even plan it that way. o____o
Well, I will say that their first CD was great, but after that, it was all downhill for U2.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:34 pm
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, and its various suburbs. (USA)  

puresilver

Grand Moff Locket

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:43 pm
I live in America :P State of Denial  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items