Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm
Chinatsu shruged as she leaned against the door way and looked outside, seemenly staring at nothing. But at the same time taking it all in. "Doesn't matter, one less human in the world." She said looking out as she sun shined down on her. Giving her hair a faint glow, and an almost peaceful persona.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 pm
Obito kept playing. "And that. Some one that doesnt have reguard for Human life. That is a required taste, some might say." He kept playing as he trasitioned into a different song. "Others say it is a curse..."

Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmE3QaGetn4&feature=related  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm
"Human life is a curse. Humans think illogically, they are inperfect, they base there dicisions on emotions instead of fact. They are just rodents that need to be exterminated." Chinatsu said making a face, the very word left a bad taste in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm
"But, are you not, yourself, Human?" Obito asked in an already-knowing tone.  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 pm
"Yes, but doesn't mean I hate it any left. If I died it would just be another dead human, doesnt matter. So before that day comes I plan to take down as many as I can." Chinatsu said, she seemed to have a werid outlook at life, but it was perfect for a cold blooded killer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 pm
"Very interesting. No love amoung the dead or the living it seems." The music stopped and he stood back onto his feet, leaning on the wall next to Chinatsu. "Will you join me? I know of people that are willing to train one with your potential, and I have a place to stay if you need one."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 pm
"I suppose, makes no different to me anyway. The results will be the same." Chinatsu said closing the door and walking back into the shack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm
"Looks like you did it, Obito...The Room is ready if you wanted to show her." The voice raddled in his head again, as he slid the dark looking instrument onto his back. "That goo to hear, Chinatsu. If you would follow me, your Room has been prepared for you."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm
Chinatsu folded her arms and was ready to follow the strange man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm
He walked over into the kitchen and opened a small door that was on the right wall. From there he walked down a large flight of circular stairs to a an even larger room. This room was massive, big enough to build another house even! It looked as if it was split into sections and each section had a door marked with different names. The first door on the near left side was marked as 'Chinatsu' and held a puppet on the door. "Go look for yourself, Chinatsu." He said as he opened the massive metallic door leading into an equally large room as the one that they were in. It had everything that anyone ever needed. One section held a lavish bed and clothing drawers, a table and four chairs. On the other side of her room, was what seemed to be a work shop. It had puppet parts, blades, a long metal table that had gears and multiple tools and devises upon it. "When my Friend heard about about your Puppetry, He wanted to create a workshop for you. The table he made personally."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:33 am
Chinatsu walked into the room and looked around, she then proceded straight to the workshop and examined it. She picked up one of the buzz saws and threw it at the wall and it went in about 1/3 of the way. She then pulled it out and looked at it. "Needs sharpening but not bad." Chinatsu said placing it down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm
"At least it works right?" Obito said as he leaned against the door way. "You should make yourself at home. The others should be here shortly."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm
"Others?" Chinatsu asked looking over at him. "What others would that be?" She asked, since one stranger was more then she use to being around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 pm
The man stopped as he turned around, his back now turned to her. "Welcome to the Family." Obito held out his hand and put a small robe on her door. As the shadow moved on, it revealed that the cloak was an Akatsuki Robe.  

Oni_Soul

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm
Kiyoshi walked though the woods and arrived at the shack. "Well the instructions said to come here." He said knocking on the door. "Hola, Konichiwa, Ciao" Kiyoshi said listing 'hello' from all the languages he could think of, as a small puppy stuck its head out of his jacket.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff