Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm
"were near the border of the land that your lord owns, after that, he cant touch you, unless you step back into his domains" he told her, trying to calm her down  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm
She nodded, sighing, slowing down. "Thank you sir. I am Alura. Who are you? You never gave me your name."  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm
"oh, sorry ^^" he said, stopping, and bowing a bit "call me kazuki" he said, smiling at her "good to know you, alura" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Alura smiled bowing in return to him. "It is an honor to meet a great warrior with such honor as you Kazuki."  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Haha, please, no need for formailities, youll make me blush" he said, scratching the back of his head grinning  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 pm
She smiled laughing softly, smiling. "My deepest apologizes Kazuki." She said, laughter in her voice.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm
He smiled "you got a quite nice laughter, you know?" he commented, then started walking once again "come on Alura, or else we will never get out of here" he said, smiling back at her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm
She nodded, following him. "Yes, of course."  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm
They soon reached the edge of the forest "this will be the hardest part of all, there is around 100 metters of plain field, with heavy guard. Youll have to remain hidden, but will need to be going so you dont catch suspicion, ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm
"I will keep my head down and appear as much as I can of a man and keep my face hidden. Maybe if anyone approaches say my face was badly scared by a fire and I hate people seeing my face." She said trying to think of a good way for them to pass through without them getting caught.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 pm
He smiled at her, and then started walking outside, wispering to her "good job, you think fast, i like that" he said, smirking a bit, as they passed easily through the various guards  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm
She kept up the act, walking beside him. She was glad they were making it through, keeping up the act, smirking a little to herself.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm
He smiled at her, and then wispered "dont get too cocky, we arent quite there yet, so be carefull, ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 pm
"I will." She whispered as they approached the next gate. She kept her head down, feeling one of the guards eyes on her.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 pm
He became nervous, and cursed under his breath as the guard stopped them "we need to check on everyone who passes through here, let us see his face" the guard said. "my brother, please, this is my wife, let us pass in peace, she is still healing from a burn in an accident that happened to her, and she doesnt let even me, who is her husband, see herface. Spare her the shame" he said to the guard, and looked at her "change of plans, just follow my lead" he wispered to her  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff