Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am
well all I can offer is some condolences for your losses, and suggest you either just let it all out in one go or perhaps have one of those irish "celebrate the dead" parties to relieve yourself and those around you. I know what it's like to lose someone that extremely close, just keep your head up and keep going with the flow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Oh boy, I couldn't imagine how horrible I'd feel if my mum passed away. The only deaths of people/animals I've ever experienced are of my Great Grandma and my two pet rabbits. I didn't cry for my Great Grandma or the second rabbit, but when the first rabbit died (I was quite young) I sobbed all day and a bit the next day in school when someone asked my how it was. All I know is that the death of Bugs will never compare to a mother's passing away. Just remember; don't hold back the tears, let them out. It's healthier that way.  

Super Cheesio

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 am
I see how other people feel grief. I know that you shouldn't let it be your main feeling of the day. It's not wrong to forget the grief, but it won't happen anytime soon. You'll grieve for a long time, it was your mom. Just, I dunno, deal with it however your mind deals with it. Oh and eat, I hear people eat when they grieve, it uh, makes them feel better. I suggest waffles. Or like someone said, Hat I think, eat chocolate. It realeases small amounts of endorphines if I can remember.

So um, I can't really help from personal experience. Err, I can try to be empathetic, I seriously will. I have a very strong imagination, I mean, I think I've felt grief before, just never at the right time. -nod-

Uhh, that sucks. ._. I uh, never actually felt grief. If I should have, I faked it.
Like when my step-grandpa died, I kinda just, was like, 'oh'.
I've had two cousins die, they were both babies, but I felt nothing. :/
I suppose you feel grief when you really know the person.
Which definitly isn't lucky. When someone close to me dies, the grief's gonna come hard since I never dealt with it before.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff