Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ dreamz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm
petit mitaines
Cara the Sweet
I can add one just had it last night thats somewhat weird.

From what I remember I was at his house helping with a dinner he was having and some very rude lady that looked slightly like Debbie Rowe and Michael got into a fight because she decided the fries were too salty and didn't like the other stuff, when she left a good portion of the group did too I'm guessing they were her friends. Michael sat down and put his head in his hands I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder saying "Well it may not have gone right but at least it was interesting." He laughed and said "I'm glad I have a friend like you," then gave me a hug and we started to clean up.

That's all I remember but the thing I found the weirdest was during the dream I felt like I could actually taste the food{that's why I knew the fries were salty but not too salty}, felt my hand on his shoulder like I could feel the fabric and his shoulder through it and when he hugged me, and I could swear I smelt whatever cologne he was wearing.

What did he look like in your dream? Cause he always looks like how he did in his Thriller era. ;___;

But it is pretty weird that you felt his fabris, smelt the cologne, and tasted the food. That happens with me too. Not only in my Michael dreams, but in every dream I have.

It was weird he was wearing this outfit User Image but looked more like this User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Cara the Sweet
petit mitaines
Cara the Sweet
I can add one just had it last night thats somewhat weird.

From what I remember I was at his house helping with a dinner he was having and some very rude lady that looked slightly like Debbie Rowe and Michael got into a fight because she decided the fries were too salty and didn't like the other stuff, when she left a good portion of the group did too I'm guessing they were her friends. Michael sat down and put his head in his hands I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder saying "Well it may not have gone right but at least it was interesting." He laughed and said "I'm glad I have a friend like you," then gave me a hug and we started to clean up.

That's all I remember but the thing I found the weirdest was during the dream I felt like I could actually taste the food{that's why I knew the fries were salty but not too salty}, felt my hand on his shoulder like I could feel the fabric and his shoulder through it and when he hugged me, and I could swear I smelt whatever cologne he was wearing.

What did he look like in your dream? Cause he always looks like how he did in his Thriller era. ;___;

But it is pretty weird that you felt his fabris, smelt the cologne, and tasted the food. That happens with me too. Not only in my Michael dreams, but in every dream I have.

It was weird he was wearing this outfit User Image but looked more like this User Image

Oh thanks. Btw, those are really nice pictures you posted. n u n;  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm
He was so cute, even when he was earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:14 pm
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I agree. 4laugh  

aloeveriea

Lover

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm
in most of my perveted dreams it's the thriller era rolleyes
but the one I mentioned b4 he looked somewhat like he did in 2005-2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
in most of my perveted dreams it's the thriller era rolleyes
but the one I mentioned b4 he looked somewhat like he did in 2005-2006

Hah, in my dreams he always looks like how he did in the Thriller era too.
It happens to be my favorite era of his, so I can see why he always looks like that. xD

I remember a dream where me and Michael were like running away from things, and it was like those Mario games like where you jump on the mushrooms and get those stars. And we were in a forest, and there were bushes, trees, and long grass everywhere and he just stopped me and we totally did "stuff". It was one of the coolest dream I ever had. cool

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I agree. 4laugh

Oh crap I meant older lol.
The word earlier was on my mind at the time, I was thinking about trying to go to sleep earlier >.<
But he was cute his whole life.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I agree. 4laugh

The word earlier was on my mind at the time, I was thinking about trying to go to sleep earlier >.<

Yeah, I know what you meant, its okay. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 pm
I love dreaming about Michael in his Thriller and Bad era, but mostly Thriller, but idk why though,, xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm
OmgItsDee_x
I love dreaming about Michael in his Thriller and Bad era, but mostly Thriller, but idk why though,, xD

I`ve only dreamed about his Bad era like a couple times, but I mostly have Thriller era ones. 8D  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I agree. 4laugh

Okay good, I hate when I do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I agree. 4laugh

Okay good, I hate when I do that.

I`ve done that a couple times.
Like if I was talking to a girl, instead of saying "her", I`d accidently type "him". xD

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:49 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

I`ve only dreamed about his Bad era like a couple times, but I mostly have Thriller era ones. 8D
Lolz, it's so easy to fantasize him in Thriller era cause he is so good looking back then, ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lolz, it's so easy to fantasize him in Thriller era cause he is so good looking back then, ;]

My computer background is a picture of him in his Thriller era.
Its this one: [xx]

aloeveriea

Lover

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

My computer background is a picture of him in his Thriller era.
Its this one: [xx]
That's an awesome picture of him. And to think...that's your background.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff