Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Still Trippin'? -- The Random Tangent Thread... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:10 pm
eek
Say what???  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:36 am
I was going to post a link to this trippy thing on ebaumsworld.com but my school computer is blocking it. I'll post the link when I get home, or you can just go to Ebaumsworld and on the front page (after you click to enter the site) look for a scarry tree with an evil face. This thing is so cool!

Heres the link. evil trees  

Plumbarius

Tavon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:57 pm
So about 10 hours ago I realised I needed to find my inner self. Hurah  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:57 pm
ive ended up in a spot in my life that ive realized that everyone surrounding me are cold hearted... is this how its suppose to be? am i meant to be alone? no one near me, no one to wipe my tears, no one to be close to?  

feelingbetter

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:09 am
Ever think of doing something COMPLETELY random... just because you can?

I was seriously considering taking a pair of scissors to my long long hair... just because it's something I COULD do. I have the power to pick up these scissors and completely alter my look....

I could drop everything and fly to London, or Austrailia, or Brazil. I have the money... I could just buy a ticket and go tomorrow...

...but the things that keep you where you are, and looking how you look, and doing what you do... How powerful those things are.

*feeling close to insane*

Time to smoke a little and mellow out.

~Mouse~

*sick of work.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:35 pm
My friend once wanted to shout out "Smoke crack and worship satan" in the halls of my school. I wanted to shour "satan worship and weed the smoke." sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

Yora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:17 pm
There's a rat in me kitchen what imma gonna do, there's a rat in me kitchen what imma gonna do, it's a big fat rat that fit's perfectly in me stove, it's a big fat rat that would taste great with some meaheatloooaaf! xd sweatdrop *sigh* i need sleep... >_< No no no! I don't eat rats! Totally forgot! *shuffs away the plate with rat on toast* whee Piratekitty strictly eats mousies... (Actually i think they are very sweet and therefore never killed a mouse...but don't let anyone know!! >_< ninja ) crying I did test about being evil once and i came out mildly evil! I am just mildly evil!! gonk Now where is my bong? Where is it?!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:45 pm
Yora
There's a rat in me kitchen what imma gonna do, there's a rat in me kitchen what imma gonna do, it's a big fat rat that fit's perfectly in me stove, it's a big fat rat that would taste great with some meaheatloooaaf! xd sweatdrop *sigh* i need sleep... >_< No no no! I don't eat rats! Totally forgot! *shuffs away the plate with rat on toast* whee Piratekitty strictly eats mousies... (Actually i think they are very sweet and therefore never killed a mouse...but don't let anyone know!! >_< ninja ) crying I did test about being evil once and i came out mildly evil! I am just mildly evil!! gonk Now where is my bong? Where is it?!

I have fat mice in my house. I want to feed them table scraps so they stop breaking into our good food. They chewed threw the cap of the hershy baking chocolate, they almost got into the peanut butter but I put it in the fridge where they can't get it. There were chew marks all over the cap of the peanut butter. They also ate threw the cap of the fluffernutter (Marshmellow paste) and the one that did it fell into the fluffernutter and died in it because it got stuck in the marshmellow goodness.  

Plumbarius

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:47 pm
Happeh St. Patrick's Deh. I haven't been here in a while, yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:56 am
One of my friends did acid withought me. I want to do it more then him. crying  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:42 pm
So who's hungover still? wink St. Patty's day... ahhh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:15 pm
BUMP  

Ryokko X

Ryokko X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:29 pm
Wassup witchyer sig How did Yugi N Jo B-kum homos AND I DIDN'T NO?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:42 am
User Image

Just stare at this for a while and then you won't need drugs, lol.  

sgtseeker

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:29 am
*Tempted to delete greens post*  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items