Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Sita's NightClub/Bar! Come in and hang out! (Starts pg 3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bar?
  Cool!!!
  L33T M4S73R 1S PL34S3D!!
  Get it away! Get it away!!! *whining*
View Results

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:40 pm
...And I'm back! What's new?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:47 am
Wow Yuffie... you really... had.... happy time! whee  

superdupernoodles

Jade Tate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:34 pm
MasterHan
...And I'm back! What's new?

And I was gone...Nothing is really new  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:35 pm
superdupernoodles
Wow Yuffie... you really... had.... happy time! whee

Yup!...(i might have been a little bored too..lol)  

Jade Tate

Jade Tate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:37 pm
Bump! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:38 pm
Bump! xp  

Jade Tate

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:00 pm
I'm lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:15 pm
Walks in and notices the lack of patrons. 'Is there a bartender here?' walks around the nearly empty club/bar surveying the area. 'Nice place though...'  

CelticVampChik

Ishira Tsubasa

Beloved Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm
*Walks in a flops down on a couch* meow.. this feels sooo good  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:29 pm
hey everyone. im new around here. anyway i really need a drink  

firefox325

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:25 pm
Serena waltzed into the bar and took a look around. The place was dead and dust filled. "Wow... Oh, well... This place is under new establishment, then." She took the 'Help Needed' sign out of the window and began to clean up the place. Soon, it looked like new. The glass chandeliers hung with new lights. The old booths and bar seats and chairs had been refurnished. The tables and bar had been dusted, cleaned, and re-polished. The mirrors behind the bar had been replace, for the old ones had had spiderweb cracks all through them. Serena sighed, bushed, and ran her hand through her hair. She looked around at all that she did and stood, walked to the door, and turned on the glowing 'Open' sign. "There... Let's get some customers in here..." She nodded and placed the 'Help Needed' sign back in the window. "Couldn't hurt..." she muttered and walked away. She hung up the dart boards, straightened out the pool table, made sure all the balls were there, and hooked up the kareoke machine. She stretched and plopped down at the bar and made herself a drink, waiting for the first costumer.

(What she's wearing... >o< But, she has brown hair, a cat tail, and cat ears where those pigtail things are... >_<
User Image)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:20 pm
Serena drew herself out of her chair, alittle tipsy. She made her way over to the pool table and set up the balls. She poised herself and broke. (If you don't understand, that means she hit the white ball and made all the colored balls move... >_>) She just practiced her shots as she waited for people to gradually come and join her.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:03 pm
Serena opened the door and showed her friends into the bar. "Yep! This is the place..." She led them into the nightclub/bar. "Do whatever you like!" She smiled at them. "We have darts, pool, drinks, and if you want, we can clear a space and make a stage..." Serena laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:38 pm
(This is what Kanon looks like)
User Image

Kanon walked in and took a seat at the bar. She relaxed and slowly looked around.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 am
"Hey!" Serena called as she walked over to Kanon. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She smiled at her.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff