Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm
He laughed and smiled gratefully, though one probably couldn't tell. "I take them all just to make sure you don't have a heart attack worrying about me. But I'm glad you do." Nao then nodded back and started off towards the stage. "Then we can get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 pm
"Not sure how I feel if I'm the reason you take your medicine!" Kagami laughed. "Of course I'm gonna worry! I'm your friend!" He looked to see Nao start his way on stage. "Ah, right! Let's go!" he followed after.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 pm
"I'm thankful." He smiled back to him before he started off towards the stage as well. When they actually got onto it, Nao squinted because the lights were so bright. His eyes started to tear up so he just looked down. He shuffled closer to Kagami.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:08 pm
He nodded to Nao happily. "Wow... it's been a while since I've been on stage... Not doing work...." Kagami said, looking around the stage. He noticed Nao's uncomfortableness with the lights and his shifting. "You doing okay, Nao...?" Kagami asked him, looking towards the lights and squinting. Maybe he could ask someone to turn them down.... or be told to do so himself... if he could figure it out...  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 pm
Nao just waved back at him and waited for their que to start. He'd just ignore the lights since he was sure he'd get used to them. Even then, Kagami seemed to be handing them a little better.

[uhyeah,skip.]

After that was over with, Nao found himself clutching onto some spare curtains in the back. "It's over, it's over." He was almost in hysterics, chuckling to himself almost in triumph even if their performance was rather.. full of fail.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 pm
Kagami sighed. It was over... no matter how bad it went, at least it was over. "You okay there, Nao...?" He asked worriedly of his friend who seemed to be acting just a tiiiiny bit psychotic.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 pm
He turned quickly to face Kagami with a friendly smile. Feeling better just hearing his voice. "Oh, yeah, sorry. Let's get out of here, I'm tired." He blinked. Maybe their little celebration will wake him up. "Where will we go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm
"If you're tired, are you sure you still wanna go out and celebrate our fabulous failure...?" He asked worriedly, though glad to see Nao was pretty much back to normal.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 pm
He puffed his cheeks out, which was obvious even from behind the mask. Pouting he glanced to him seriously. "C'mon, I just need a bit of waking up. Let's go party."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm
Kagami had to try not to laugh at the face Nao was making. It was so childish and cute. "Alright, Alright! Where should we go? .... Definitely not Karaoke..." He let out a bit of a laugh for that.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 pm
He actually laughed too, thinking about how ironic that was. "Uh, I dunno. There's a sushi bar somewhere down the block.. or.." Nao tried thinking of other places. He looked to his friend. "Let's get out of here first before someone grabs you away and makes you work or something.. because if they do we'll never get out."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 pm
"Ah... Right... Yeah! Let's go..." Kagami shuddered at the thought of being detained and held against his will to do work before starting towards the exit. "Well, sushi sounds pretty good..." He smiled.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:18 pm
"Yeah, it does." He agreed as he followed him off to the sushi bar. It sounded like a great idea to him. Anything would at this moment, really, as long as they could get away from the stage. He opened the door and wandered in upon their arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:22 pm
"Hmmm... I think I see a seat over there. Come one..." Kagami lead the way to an empty table somewhat towards the back. "Let's order whatever we want, okay?" He said happily.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm
His eyes lit up, even though he was still a little tired. "Yeah, I'm starved." Nao took a deep breath before he looked to Kagami, "Can I use some hand sanitizer first?" He asked as he sat down.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff