Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You have to watch this video Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

yeah, this is really interesting, id like to see the pic ;]

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

He was GOOD at disguising. I can`t even tell its him, but its in the LIFE archive of Michael Jackson.

oh myy...that is good...damn this is gonna kill me now! but when he said he liked to "feel what the audience feels"..whats that suppose to mean..

Yeah, and if you like zoom in, and look through his sun glasses, you can tell its Michael, cause of the eyes. Its hard to see his eyes, but you have to look really hard, and the eyes look similar to Michael`s. (;

He wants to feel like how the audience feels when they see someone at a concert? xD

yeah the eyes give it away =D
haha i dont know why i asked you what it was suppose to mean haha, i guess the situation was kind of ironic lol

I feel sorry for when someone (like a fan, or whatever) went up to him, and asked him a question. Its like, his voice would give it away, and his disguise would be ruined.

And you`d see fans running after him screaming his name, and paparazzi following him.
But he could disguise his voice really good, so thank goodness.
Haha i want him to talk in an english accent hehe ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

oh myy...that is good...damn this is gonna kill me now! but when he said he liked to "feel what the audience feels"..whats that suppose to mean..

Yeah, and if you like zoom in, and look through his sun glasses, you can tell its Michael, cause of the eyes. Its hard to see his eyes, but you have to look really hard, and the eyes look similar to Michael`s. (;

He wants to feel like how the audience feels when they see someone at a concert? xD

haha i dont know why i asked you what it was suppose to mean haha, i guess the situation was kind of ironic lol

I feel sorry for when someone (like a fan, or whatever) went up to him, and asked him a question. Its like, his voice would give it away, and his disguise would be ruined.

And you`d see fans running after him screaming his name, and paparazzi following him.

Lol, like when he tried a British accent in that interview. xD

I can make a good British accent, and people will believe I`m British.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:25 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

oh yeah with martin bashir...
thats funny lol I could totally do that, but id get annoyed hearing my voice after a while lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

thats funny lol I could totally do that, but id get annoyed hearing my voice after a while lol

Hahaa, I like hearing myself with a British accent. xD
I always wanted one. If you do a British accent for 21 days, its going to become a habit, and its going to be your new accent.

I plan on doing that.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I always wanted one. If you do a British accent for 21 days, its going to become a habit, and its going to be your new accent.

I plan on doing that.

you should totally try that haha, that would be so cool lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I plan on doing that.

So when I go to Heaven, and Michael hears my accent, he`ll be impressed.
He always liked people with those accents.

aloeveriea

Lover

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I plan on doing that.

People say that me and my twin have a british accent. I didn't know Michael like those!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I plan on doing that.

People say that me and my twin have a british accent. I didn't know Michael like those!

He does. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 pm
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I plan on doing that.

He does. xD

Sweet. I'm going to embrace my accent. Even though I can't hear it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
ok ok ok, i definetly dont believe that whole video, but i think i know why the maker of the video made it.
in a 2002 interview they were talking about disguises and here:

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

i think thats when they probably saw the tape of the memorial, saw the dude and wondered.

You have a point there, he was really good at disguises..
Like I saw a picture of him in a disguise in like 1984 or something.
I was like "THATS NOT MICHAEL. ITS A WHITE DUDE, WITH BROWN.. OR IS THAT ORANGE?... HAIR" then I realized its Michael, since it was on the LIFE.com thing.
Like when you go to Google Images and it has "most searched" it showed "michael jackson". So I clicked it, and it showed the picture.

Yeahh. I`ll try searching the picture for you.

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

He was GOOD at disguising. I can`t even tell its him, but its in the LIFE archive of Michael Jackson.

That looks exactly like Bob Dylan.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
ok ok ok, i definetly dont believe that whole video, but i think i know why the maker of the video made it.

MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

i think thats when they probably saw the tape of the memorial, saw the dude and wondered.

I was like "THATS NOT MICHAEL. ITS A WHITE DUDE, WITH BROWN.. OR IS THAT ORANGE?... HAIR" then I realized its Michael, since it was on the LIFE.com thing.
Like when you go to Google Images and it has "most searched" it showed "michael jackson". So I clicked it, and it showed the picture.

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Who`s Bob Dylan? o-o

I`m not sure if it was Michael, but since I found it in his LIFE archive, it has to be him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Who`s Bob Dylan? o-o

I`m not sure if it was Michael, but since I found it in his LIFE archive, it has to be him.

No it doesn't have to be him, because people make mistakes all the time. Google Bob Dylan. It is him. Aside from that, Bob Dylan is shorter than Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson was right about the same size.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:34 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Who`s Bob Dylan? o-o

No it doesn't have to be him, because people make mistakes all the time. Google Bob Dylan. It is him. Aside from that, Bob Dylan is shorter than Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson was right about the same size.

Yeah, I did like right now.

LIFE.com lied to me. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm
The internet is a big fat lie. Things are always falsely posted.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Who`s Bob Dylan? o-o

Yeah, I did like right now.

LIFE.com lied to me. gonk
Crap I had a feeling that wasn't Michael, but did think it was him, but for some reason I knew it wasnt him because of his posture, his nose and the way his mouth is.. wow I feel like a re-re. lol  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff