Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft
!WHATS YOUR FAV XBOX 360 GAME! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xEliise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Would have to be Dead Rising... But Halo 3 is okay. I prefer COD: WOW over it though. :'o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 am
#1 Portal: Still Alive for sure (killing GLaDOS beats killing zombies any day) i swear that game raised my IQ by like 20 points lol

#2 Left4Dead my friend made me play it and i absolutely hated it for a while but i came around after a bit of "DIE YOU EXPLODING BAG OF PUSS! (boomer) twisted DIE!!!! - oh crap he exploded on me- OH GOD JESSI HELP IM BEING MAULED AND CANT SEE A DAMN THING!" lol good times cool xp

#3 Cod4 ah yes call of duty the game of realism well ya know except for the fact that you have multiple lives but whatever anyway that was my favorite game in the world until Left4Dead. my fave mission was All Gillied Up i would play that over and over and over i could do it faster than the other guy but ya gotta wait for him oh well my 2 fave places on live (live was beast in that game pure awesomeness) were pipeline and downpour

3 best games in the entire universe 3nodding  

Triplet Cantebury

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wickafy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm
I personally LOVE the Lost game. Not because of my obsession with it. Actually yeah, because of my obsession with it. But alright. Hahah.
I love Fable 2, Umm.. Mirrors edge, and.. yeah. Halo 3 is fun sometimes smile
Also I've heard Oblivian is good. I wanna try that too.

Edit;; AND OMG PORTAL! smile

Up for playing some game with me anyone? ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm
SecretsOfThePast
I personally LOVE the Lost game. Not because of my obsession with it. Actually yeah, because of my obsession with it. But alright. Hahah.
I love Fable 2, Umm.. Mirrors edge, and.. yeah. Halo 3 is fun sometimes smile
Also I've heard Oblivian is good. I wanna try that too.

Edit;; AND OMG PORTAL! smile

Up for playing some game with me anyone? ;P

Could you possibly describe your experience playing Fable 2? I read up on the game through gaming magazines. I almost bought the game but opted instead for The Last Remnant.

The Last Remnant was an interesting game from beginning to end. Its not exactly a game for those starting out in gaming. Unless of coarse you want a challenge. Its battle mechanics are very engaging and quite time consuming to configure. After you beat the game however. You most likely will not want to play back through. At least I didn't feel like playing through a second time.

Final Fantasy 12, gets alot of bad rep. Its graphics were pretty impressive. About the same as The Last Remnant. The battle system was less interesting. The repeatability of the game was higher than The Last Remnant. Overall, the total experience was quite interesting all the way through.  

LanceCalvis

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm
Tales of Vesperia, and Rock Band 2  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 pm
Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead!  

Yuffie Yamamoto

gamascar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Mines between [Prototype],Fable2,and Halo3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:49 pm
halo 3  

II Oreos II

hfADS87435UH8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Call of Duty 4, Fallout 3 and Halo ODST mainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 pm
sorry i hate left for dead its to repetitive, love halo3 do play live just pm me for name and i am just now getting into assassins creed razz  

-RainBowCummer-Grr-

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

VGuardianAngelV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Fallout 3
Gears Of War 2
Street Fighter 4
[Halo sucks my balls]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 am
I finally decided to buy [PROTOTYPE] yesterday.I'm not very far yet,but I feel it's brcoming one of my favorite games alongside Oblivion.I love running up buildings,gliding,uppercutting helicopters from below,groundspiking civilians,running into a large crowd of people with my shield out,and grabbing a person,then throwing them out to the sea to see if they'll skip like a stone. XD

In Oblivion,I love stabbing people,taking their clothes,then playing with their corpses and putting them in funny positions....I also love electrocuting deer and when it happens,watching their legs twitch. biggrin  

Ertomis Drake

Timid Gaian

Nudak of Gilead

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:03 pm
i prefer call of duty 4 and world at war, though i have been lacking my experience lately, about 5 matchs and i'llbe back to normal xD
of course the best game of all time thhough it gets repetitiveis Tenchu Z
i am pretty beast at that game, if ya ever wanna play call of duty, halo3 which ever, pm me and ill add ya xP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 am
Personally it's not a huge game and all but I like Left 4 Dead ._.
But if it's Xbox Exclusive then it has to be Fable, Fable was the best!  

Haven-Hunter

flamedude860

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 am
halo 3  
Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items