Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If they had superpowers... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm not talking about th movies, though. I'm talking about the animated films. Like, if you watch Superman Doomsday or Justice Lwague The New Frontier, the writing is very mature. Like, if that kind of writing was applied to a live action movie, it would work well. That's what I liked about the DC animated movies. I still have to see the Wonderwoman movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 am
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME
Although, seeing as how Ada uses a grappling gun (in the stupid RE games, anyway), wouldn't that make her... Batman? Then Leon can be Robin! xd

No, she should be Daredevil... because if you think about it, Daredevil should be called Batman. Because he's blind and uses sonar in order to "see", which is the total senses and abilities of a Bat. Hence, Daredevil is Batman. And Batman is just a dude with a lot of gadgets who pulls crazy stunts. So Batman is Dardevil and Daredevil is Batman. xd

@Alk: Cut Superman a little slack. He was THE first superhero. He hasn't aged well, at all. But he pioneered it. And Wolverine's pretty cheap himself. Pretty much nothing can kill him besides Magneto. I prefer Marvel myself, but DC has some good s**t too.
You forget that in the marvel universe there is a time where Wolverine is killed. After encountering an upgraded Sentinel The sentinel used one hand blast to blaze, metal, or what ever that blast does to all of his organic cells. With the cells gone he can't regenerate. In tht time in the marvel usniverse mutants were being hunted down.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 am
@ Bio: The DC cartoons and animated movies have always been better and more adult than the Marvel ones. The only Marvel animated films that I've seen that even come close are the Hulk VS movies. And I haven't seen it, but I actually heard the Wonderwoman movie was badass.

@ Alk: So? What's your point here? That Wolverine can die? So can Superman. And that whole Uncanny X-Men #142 issue you're referring to was about a possible future which they changed the outcome of, so Wolverine didn't actually die. Superman, on the other hand, did actually die. At the hands of Doomsday.

Wolverine has died in a handful of 'What if?' type storylines, such as Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe. He tosses Wolverine into an electric fence, which fries all his flesh off. But that's not canon. In The Dark Knight Returns, Batman wears a kryptonite-powered suit and beats Superman almost to the point of death.

So yes, it's possible to kill both characters. But that doesn't make them any less cheap. Wolverine has lived through barrages of gunfire - just running through it and cutting guys up, huge explosions while inside buildings, stabbings, impalements, getting his entire skeleton ripped out of him, etc. Pretty much the only ways to kill him would be to either completely dismember or disintegrate him, or suffocate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 am
Chris would have super strength
Jill would be able to read minds
Leon would just be radioactive
Rebecca would be able to use a sonic boom
Ada would be a shapeshifter  

Twili-Chan

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am
For the record I don't see the Wolvrine Movie that came out canon at all. They slaughtered everything about him. Ada being a shapeshifter?..... that wouldn't be so bad since she does do infiltration, but....I cna't imagine her wanting to be any other shape asside from herself.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff