Reply Role Play
Babbidi's revenge! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm
not this tome super buu buu kamehameha!!!((clash?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 pm
((You missed the clash youll see this needs to happen)) "You missed!" The kamehameha hit the earth "I put everything I had in that kamehameha! Watch!" The earth was getting ready to explode. Haiko transported himself, jiggly, and kugo to supreme kai's world, from there, they watched the earth explode. ((Now regular= kugo and bold = haiko)) "You see, I mean business now fight me!" "Buu get behind him! Ill distract him! Killer wave!" Haiko went back a little  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Buu was right behind him and kicked him to the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 pm
Haiko got up. "Let me ask you something doesnt it bother you that earth is dead?"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 am
We have no time for sentimentallity we have to defeat in order to save the rest of the planets!hyaah ((throws punch))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 am
"Alright, let's do it!" Kugo then hit haiko with a Super final glare. "HAAAA! THIS is for the earth!" His power went up and he went super saiyan 4. "Super avenger final glare ball!" The wave also hit haiko , but then haiko hit him with a haiko destruction wave. "Ahh! Jiggly you can finish him!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 am
((planet burst the size of the moon wont destroy plant)) VENGENCE ANTI PLANET BURST!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
"WHAT???" Haiko said as he realised he wouldn't survive. "IMPOSIBBLE!" As haiko was killed, babidi was released. Babidi: "I've lived a long life, its my fault this happened so I'll fix it!" Babidi made a spell that saved the earth and its people, at the cost of his life.

THE END!  

jdkornuta

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas