Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image
((No, it's okay. :3 The event has had me busy too~))
"Eh?" He ignored Luka's random action or at least, tried to, and looked at Gumi. "Hi Gumi," He greeted the new Vocaloid. He continued snacking on his banana though, enjoying the fruit.

Len huffed slightly at his sister and pouted. "Rin-chan," He whined her name out. "Don't call me that, I'm a man!" He said determinedly... though his shota complexion wasn't helping at all. "And... I didn't wake you cause you get angry at me when I do that, remember last time?" That was one experience he didn't want to repeat... his poor bananas.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
Megpoid OR Gumi

((I just need the 500 missions achievement and then I just have to hope SIN wins! And yay~! Trick or treating isn't too far away~! I'm going as Black Rock Shooter.))
"Morning Len~!" She said cheerfully, continuing to nom on her raw carrot as she glanced to Rin and everyone else, thinking of what to do next.  

Cluemily

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Rin thought for a moment, then let go of his cheeks. "You're right; about the waking me up thing. You're too cute to be a man." She grinned, walking over and grabbing an orange before sitting next to Len.
"Morning everyone!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image
((Ughh, I need more followers! =_= I'm on SIN too, yay~ XD and i'm going as Len to the mall and as Beyond Birthday at night. :3))

Len said nothing and just grabbed another banana and started eating it again. "I am a man..." He grumbled under his breath, annoyed. But he just let it go and yawned.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 pm
(( Give me your link, Jer-chan! I'll follow you!))

User Image

Rin yawned, peeling the orange. She didn't meet Len's eyes - she was afraid that her feelings would be known. She just sat and ate her orange, looking around the kitchen. "Gumi-chan, what are you going to do today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
((REally? Thanks. :3 http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=4496570 ))

Len yawned again. He had to admit, he was pretty tired. He still didn't know why he woke up this early in the first place. OH well. He rested his head on Rin's shoulder and tried to keep a small blush off his face."Mhn..."  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

Rin couldn't control her blush. Her entire face turned a bright pink, and she glanced at Len.
"Len, are you tired?" She asked, moving her shoulder so that he would be more comfortable.

((Followed. Make my dreams of Kagamine romance come true? xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
((Deal. That's what i'm here for anyways. XD))

"Mmm-hm..." He nodded slightly and moved his head a bit to get more comfortable. "Y-yeah..." He mentally beat himself for stuttering, hopefully Rin would take it as his sleepiness talking.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image

Saying nothing, but moving her shoulder ever so slightly to make Len more comfortable, Rin reached across the table carefully, and picked up a banana. She peeled it, and tore off a small chunk, holding it up to Len's mouth.
"...You need to get more nutrition, shouta-chan." She mumbled, using a mean nickname to make it seem more like an older sister thing. She hoped her face wasn't too red, and she was giving a glare at the wall, to her left where Len wasn't sitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image

He made a small scoff and nibbled on the banana. "I-i already ate two... A-And don't c-call me that..." He mumbled quietly but didn't object while he was fed. And damnnit, why couldn't he seem to stop stuttering..?  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image

"When you wake up again, I'm fixing y-you something other than bananas." Rin said, still feeding Len. She heard him stutter, and figuired it was because he was tired. What would he think when she stuttered? She had no idea.
"You want to go back up to bed? You can t-take the banana." She mumbled, knowing this would shock him a little bit. She never let him eat in their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Kaito stumble into the room. His short blue hair was tossed about in dissaray. All in all the bluenette looked like death rolled over. "My alarm clock didn't go off. Wo thought it was a good idea not to wake me?"  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 pm
User Image

"U-Uh.." He looked up at her in slight surprise. "But... you never let me eat in o-our room..." He also noticed her stumbled over two words but chose to just think of it as a little slip-up from his part. The blonde haired boy nodded slowly, he just really wanted to sleep right now. With Rin. Er, wait, that wasn't suppose to slip out... Well, it doesn't matter since he just thought it. Wait, he wasn't suppose to be think that anyways...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image "Good night Len!Good morning Kaito!"Luka looked up at them both and grinned."The morning news is on!"Luka grabbed the tv remote and turned on the news.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

"Just go, Len. You're really tired." She said, handing him the banana. She didn't look at him, her face was too pink. "Come get me when you wake up, I'll be in t-the studio." She said, hopping out of the chair. She paused, by Kaito, and kicked him. She loved Len too much, she knew it. It really bordered among the thin line of family and other love. Kaito, unfortunately, got the brunt of her annoyance.
Then she walked into the studio, placing the headphones on. She pulled out a songsheet, though she didn't need it, and began to sing a certain song.  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff