Marvel Hearts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 am
CherubiMaster
I just can not imagine marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts.

They just don't mix.

yeah sephiroth and mickey mouse were such a perfect combo throwing Spider-Man in would just mess it up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 am
Waynebrizzle
CherubiMaster
I just can not imagine marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts.

They just don't mix.

yeah sephiroth and mickey mouse were such a perfect combo throwing Spider-Man in would just mess it up

*snicker*  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 am
I would eat that s**t up.
I would honest ta God play it, and love it no matter how bad it was. (Unless it was really bad)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:31 am
Kuzodav
Meta_Fish
Warner Brothers should team up with something to make a game series... Mario?

You mean like Mortal Kombat VS. the DC Universe?
Similar, but WARNER BROTHERS. Bugs Bunny and stuff.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 am
Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
Meta_Fish
Warner Brothers should team up with something to make a game series... Mario?

You mean like Mortal Kombat VS. the DC Universe?
Similar, but WARNER BROTHERS. Bugs Bunny and stuff.

DC is WARNER BROTHERS.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm
Trenn Flashkill
TtheHero
Trenn Flashkill
I'd rather see Looney Tunes and Marvel. YEA BABY

Mmm, the thought of dropping an Anvil on Venom...

Delicious!

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Agreed.

Random TNT gags sound like fun too. Do you know how much fun we could have with The Green Goblin's pumpkin bombs?  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Destheren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 pm
No. What people don't realize is that Disney owns a lot of companies, and if they have any business smarts, they won't mess around with Marvel. Basically all that happened was that Marvel now has a new parent company since Macandrews and Forbes sold it.

Back to subject: Marvel characters aren't Disney characters. Just because Disney owns Mirimax doesn't mean that Depp will be in KH as Sweeney Todd.
Also: Disney doesn't make kh, Square enix does, so that will also come into play.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 pm
Destheren
No. What people don't realize is that Disney owns a lot of companies, and if they have any business smarts, they won't mess around with Marvel. Basically all that happened was that Marvel now has a new parent company since Macandrews and Forbes sold it.

Back to subject: Marvel characters aren't Disney characters. Just because Disney owns Mirimax doesn't mean that Depp will be in KH as Sweeney Todd.
Also: Disney doesn't make kh, Square enix does, so that will also come into play.

All good points.  

Kuzodav

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm
It's s**t, I hated it. Why? characters were meh, sick of disneys face.

because emo/scene is the flavor of these few generations and I can't wait for it to be over. I now know how people felt of "Power ballads" and "glam"
Of course japans in the thick of it, there whores like that. So what did they do? Added nostalgic iconic things to make it appealing to the young and certain old people...mainly the young. So they can have life long fanbases until they kill themselves or grow out of it.

(that's why batman recently flopped there..he was a gutteral growling a** kicker that would ******** your wife while kicking your a**. But no they want people like cloud..or some other generic ******** that would rather cry like a b***h and probably die at the end of the series)

The gameplay was already overtired, overtested and overtrue.
The only kingdom hearts game I thought was remotely good was the damn GBA game with cards used to attack and such. I'm not looking forward to any crossover whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

because emo/scene is the flavor of these few generations and I can't wait for it to be over. I now know how people felt of "Power ballads" and "glam"
Of course japans in the thick of it, there whores like that. So what did they do? Added nostalgic iconic things to make it appealing to the young and certain old people...mainly the young. So they can have life long fanbases until they kill themselves or grow out of it.

(that's why batman recently flopped there..he was a gutteral growling a** kicker that would ******** your wife while kicking your a**. But no they want people like cloud..or some other generic ******** that would rather cry like a b***h and probably die at the end of the series)

The only kingdom hearts game I thought was remotely good was the damn GBA game with cards used to attack and such. I'm not looking forward to any crossover whatsoever.

Wait, what?  

Destheren

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:48 pm
Destheren
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Wait, what?

Once more, I am in agreement with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 pm
Kuzodav
Destheren
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Wait, what?

Once more, I am in agreement with you.

So am I.  

Sir Codin

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Nothing was worse then the hansen era 90's. *Shivers*

Uhhuhuhuhu.

I rather have emo hair then hansen hair.

@LoA: Oh, how I miss Dexter's Lab. I recenlty watched all the episodes of the powerpuff girls. Can't wait for that Samurai Jack movie. Also, Courage the Cowardly Dog FTW!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:34 pm
digi734
Meta_Fish
Kingdom Hearts was one of the stupidest ideas for a crossover ever and people ate that s**t up. I can see some kind of crossover with Disney and Marvel.
But it has zippers. Oh so many zippers.
Yeah, anybody noticed that Sora's shoes has zippers? xD  

Rargon

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Rargon
digi734
Meta_Fish
Kingdom Hearts was one of the stupidest ideas for a crossover ever and people ate that s**t up. I can see some kind of crossover with Disney and Marvel.
But it has zippers. Oh so many zippers.
Yeah, anybody noticed that Sora's shoes has zippers? xD

or his pants, shirt, undershirt, hair, teeth, eyes, gloves, socks, skin, etc., etc.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff