Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Contests
Spanglish Designers!!! Please Read. Aplication Form Aqui!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold >< Oro
Oro
100%
 100%  [ 134 ]
Total Votes : 134

Baonxyi

Angelic Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Nombre de pantalla Baonxyi

Que te hace excitante y unico? Mi personalidad, es única y diferente que soy amigable y respetuosa con cualquier persona, soy algo sensible, pero no me dejo, cretiva y original!

Porque quieres participar en el show? Es una nueva experiencia para mi y quiero ver lo capaz que soy!

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? Uuuu, si pudiera, quisiera tener todos razz

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas? los originales en todo el sentido, y extraños, que se vea reflejada la creatividad, pero no perdiendo así la combinación adecuada de colores.

Tu color favorito es? La verdad todos, pero tengo unos que son los que siento yo que son colores necesarios, blanco, negro y beige, bueno y destacando 5 colores que me agradan, son el azul, verde, naranja, amarillo y morado, pero todos los colores son lindos.

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia? emoción y mostrar todo lo que puedo hacer, y demostrarles del porque estoy acá!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:03 pm
Nombre de pantalla:
OxXx_demonicx_xgirl_xXxO

Que te hace excitante y unico?
Que pienso demasiado diferente que los demas xD y demasiado creativa owo (eso es lo que creo yo

Porque quieres participar en el show?
Por que quiero ver que piensan los otros :3 y divertirme

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? hmmm
creo no se algo que este bonito >:3

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas?
Los que estan nomas de un color , los que son creativos pues de todo tipo
(: elegantes cosas asi O:

Tu color favorito es?
Pues los unicos que me gustan son los que estan alegres (: como los claritos y esos xD el verde es el que me gusta mas

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia?
demostrar de lo que soy capaz de hacer ;D  

YuiNoAina

6,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

eatsleepchill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 am
Aplication form:::

Username estsleepchill

What makes you so exciting and unique?
i am very different in lotz of different ways, i can seem timid when u dont know me but when u get to be my friend i go crazy

Why do you want to participate in the show? to have fun and see how people like my tekteks!

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity?
well im questing for gold just to have it and then i think i'll share it and maybe use it to finish my dream avi

Which type o avatars do you like the best?
i like most all, but my favorite to design are like animal themes or punk or other exotics/ fantasy

Your favorite color is? Purple

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest?
Visit everyday (except i might miss one day but that wouldnt be my fault its cuz i have to finish homewrk b4 i can use da computer! crying )

yeah, if we get slected where do we send the gold to and how much?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 am

Username Demoniic Muffiinz

What makes you so exciting and unique? I always try to stand out, and not conform to what society expects. I definitely hate drama and am always there for people to talk to. I love music so much because it is the story of life.

Why do you want to participate in the show? I'd like to give my best shot at creating the best avatar and it's something new to try. Plus I love tektek and even opened a tektek shop once.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I am questing specifically for a fallen wish

Which type o avatars do you like the best? I like the avatars that have a color theme, or style theme. Angelic, demonic, earth, light type of avatar themes.

Your favorite color is? Blue

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Aside from PMing with friends, this will be the only other thing I do on Gaia on a larger scale.  

Demoniic Muffiinz

x-thickmaa

1,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Username Xx_JUCIY LYK3 FRUITY_Xx

What makes you so exciting and unique? /b] I always try to stand out, and not conform to what society expects. I heart music so much because it is the story of my adventurous life.

Why do you want to participate in the show? /b] I'd like to give my best shot at creating the best avatar its my goal. and to have the best looking profile someday.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I am questing specifically for skinnyjeans, Wind Security Blanket and a Elegant Black Satin Vest

Which type of avatars do you like the best? I like the avatars that have a type of pattern, light color clothes and awsome gear

Your favorite color is? Blue and green

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? by checking on the guild topics and replying to them, and i will commit to the best of my abbility

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 pm
Username yummyblueberrywaffles

What makes you so exciting and unique? My personality, I don't follow anyone or in a stereotype, Im my own style. I don't care what people think of me, so if someone comes up to me and says ' YOUR A DORK! YOUR A DORK! HAHA! DORK!' I would just laugh and say 'Rock on!' (yes, this has happened)

Why do you want to participate in the show? To do something fun and earn some gold

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? Not anything in particular, most likely a grunny

Which type o avatars do you like the best? Angels and Demons or a mix between both
Your favorite color is? Lime green

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Visit everyday or when I can (sports and school and family and stuff....) sweatdrop sweatdrop  

MissWaffles the rapist

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Midgalicis

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Nombre de pantalla: NarutoXkyuubi
Que te hace excitante y unico? um digamos que solamente trato de ser yo y hacer bien lo que me gusta =)

Porque quieres participar en el show? Trato de conseguir algunos accesorios par ami avatar pero son demasiado caros HAHAHA biggrin

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? No pido donaciones, prefiero ayudar a que me ayuden y ademas algunos de mis acesorios los tengo por regalo =) ke me los regalan mis amigos.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas? Me gusta acer cosplay de personajes de anime =)

Tu color favorito es? Negro es lo mejor me gusta mezclarlo con rojo sangre se mira tan cool!

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia? pes nose estoy dispuesto a ualkier tipo de mision aunke soy novato me va costar pero deke la ago lo ago con gustoo!DATTEBAYO!  

NarutoXkyuubi

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm
Nombre de pantalla /b] Arachnakid

Que te hace excitante y unico? Soy una artista y poeta, y también hago lenguajes para mis historias ("conlangs"). Soy Wiccan y yo quiero naturaleza y la ecología. Me gustan historias de fantasía y sci-fi.

Porque quieres participar en el show? Creo que será divertido y me gustaría "try my luck". Para mi avatars son una forma de arte.

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? Estoy pidiendo Ancient Katana.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas? Me gustan los avis que obviamente tienen una historia interesante, y también me gustan los muy hermosos y elegantes.

Tu color favorito es? Azul, pero me gustan todos de los colores.

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia? No tengo mucho Gold (10,000 mas o menos) y no puedo hacer mas que Tekteks (no puedo comprar mucha ropa por mi avatar.) Si puedo participar yo querría ser muy activa.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 am
Username -Angel Vamp Fan-

What makes you so exciting and unique? I'm a total spaz and i have a variety of talents and unique tastes

Why do you want to participate in the show? I love tekteking and I really really need the gold

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm questing for Picilotirsso's Urn

Which type of avatars do you like the best?Themed ones are pretty cool. I like the more old fashioned ones that look like they just stepped out of phantom of the opera though biggrin

Your favorite color is? Black white and purple

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Every afternoon for about an hour  

-Rayvn Mistress-

Ramani-Rayne

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 pm
(Accidently posted this in the other forum. Lo siento.)

Username Ramani-Rayne

What makes you so exciting and unique? I think outside the box

Why do you want to participate in the show? I love to tektek!

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? Saving up for Radiant Prism

Which type of avatars do you like the best? Fantasy-style and steampunk

Your favorite color is? Purple, with orange as a close second.

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Participate each week and be a good sport even if I lose.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Username carlab510

What makes you so exciting and unique? /b] the contest i am prepared

Why do you want to participate in the show? /b] because i wanna see how good i am

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? no not really

Which type o avatars do you like the best? ??

Your favorite color is? purple

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? ???

carlab510

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 pm
The 20 elected contestants will be posted Tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Los 20 participantes elegidos seran anunciados mañana.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm
3nodding

Lord of the Dreams

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm
question

Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers