Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Yu Yu Hakusho Lovers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Yu Yu Hakusho?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Ah =w= the joys of fans talking about an anime that can be enjoyed by others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 am
It's weird, my favorite character was a villain. What was his name.... *googles* oh yeah, Suzaku. ^w^ Man, it's been to long if I can't remember his name... gonk  

Dai Campaign for Anime

Tuktsuki-tama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:06 am
Hiei doesnt stumble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 am
It's been a while since Ive watched it and Ive seen so many animes since but I really liked yu yu hakusho it was a really good anime I will have to watch it again sometime, I do still have the complete dvd collection as far as I know lol ^^  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am
I LOVE YU YU HAKUSHO! =D!!!! Kurama is the best... and he is better than Hiei! > biggrin (long standing argument with a friend)
I SUPPORT A POLL LIKE THING! In a fight between Kurama and Hiei, who would win. Don't just say who you like best; I believe Kurama would win because Hiei is short tempered, and irrational. I think Kurama would just wait for Hiei to mess up and destroy him >:3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm
Katsuni Shouri
Hey, does anyone remember Yu Yu Hakusho? It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I remember it and still love it!

ya i love it too although i still havent finished it  

Sep13

YokosKitsune

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 am
I rewatched the series like 3x now. ^__________^ I think I've lived it since I was 12-13? I don't remember, but I DO know that I drew a comic in 5th or 6th grade xd I'm just surprised that I haven't lost it yet eek maybe I'll post a picture of it.

Kurama's mah all-time bishi (and you get 2 people^0^) Yoko's sexy as hell heart heart heart but I loved Kurama so much, his personality and everything were my ultimate standards for a boyfriend....which will explain much why I didn't get one till the end on high school ^^;

I think my favorite sagas were the Dark tournament, Sensui, and the 3 Kings. =3

And when Yusuke first got Puu (when it hatched) that episode was SO funny XD

y'know, I have a VERY strong suspicion that Bleach stole a crap-load of their ideas from YYH. some scenes are too similar for comfort ><  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 pm
YokosKitsune
I rewatched the series like 3x now. ^__________^ I think I've lived it since I was 12-13? I don't remember, but I DO know that I drew a comic in 5th or 6th grade xd I'm just surprised that I haven't lost it yet eek maybe I'll post a picture of it.

Kurama's mah all-time bishi (and you get 2 people^0^) Yoko's sexy as hell heart heart heart but I loved Kurama so much, his personality and everything were my ultimate standards for a boyfriend....which will explain much why I didn't get one till the end on high school ^^;

I think my favorite sagas were the Dark tournament, Sensui, and the 3 Kings. =3

And when Yusuke first got Puu (when it hatched) that episode was SO funny XD

y'know, I have a VERY strong suspicion that Bleach stole a crap-load of their ideas from YYH. some scenes are too similar for comfort ><

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!  

Blood Crimson Rose

Eloquent Vampire

Nobahdee

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 pm
Galiel Kaicho
hinata_uzumaki44
Kurama is hot User Image

-Squeals and gets a nosebleed-.......OMG that pic is soooo HOTT!!!! I heart heart heart heart it! Where did you get it?

As much as I like Kurama, that picture still freaks me out a little. His hands are weird here. But his hair is still nice. sweatdrop

I still love Yu Yu Hakusho.

I haven't paid much attention to Bleach to really notice the comparisons, but it makes me want to go back and look now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am
I simply think the string is weird on it ^^; but eh  

Galiel Kaicho

Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out