Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
How did u start watching death note >?< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JackalGrrl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:52 pm
A friend of my brother loves the series and made me watch the first movie. I was hooked after that movie and got into the mangas, then onto the anime, and I have started collecting figurines and wall scrolls. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 am
the need to read more fanficton
and needing my facts to be right
when im enjoin my fanficton

VeeVours

vane708

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 am
well i totally fell in love with death note when my big sis lived with me she showed me the book and i watched a few episodes and omg they are the best anime/ manga stuff in the world!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:22 pm
horny for heroine and you
The Yello Mello
Just Finished Watching The Series...OMG Why did it end like that?

cauz nears a douche

I completly agree with you...!!!!

92Bl_h76

92Bl_h76

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm
My friend was watchin it on adult swim and I just got into it...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 am
i started watching it because i liked the name and i got bord watching Naruto. And i liked it biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

kira1313

celestial destiel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 pm
i was at my school and people were obsessing over it and i was like psh what makes it so special? its just a stupid manga, then, i picked it up and fell in love ^-^ i finished every single one in the matter of one month -i have alot of death note loving friends so...i borrowed- and i feel so bad for ever dissing it, i have finished all the anime and is planning on starting the movies =D ~Team L FTW~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:38 pm
i was bored and looking through all the manga in onemanga and found it and since i had nothing else to do i started it.  

xShimmeringDarknessx

ll Unholy Sinner ll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm
cxruby
give me a reason why or how u start to love or watch death note lol >?<
WELL ON ADULT SWOM I KEPT HEARING ABOUT ON DA SCHEDULE BUT I NEVER RELLY SAW IT SO I DECIDED TO ORDER DA WHOLE SEASON MY NETFLIX ACCOUNT mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm
fallen_marie
horny for heroine and you
The Yello Mello
Just Finished Watching The Series...OMG Why did it end like that?

cauz nears a douche

I completly agree with you...!!!!
NO KINDA MATSUDA AND NEAR ARE DA DOUCHE'S BCUZ MATSUDA SHOT BOTH OF LIGHTS HANDS WICH MAKES MATSUDA THE #1 DOUCHE SO DERE U GO xp  

ll Unholy Sinner ll

ll Unholy Sinner ll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 pm
JackalGrrl
A friend of my brother loves the series and made me watch the first movie. I was hooked after that movie and got into the mangas, then onto the anime, and I have started collecting figurines and wall scrolls. smile
WHO SAYS WALL SCROLLS Y DONT U JUS SAY POSTERS rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm
fallen_marie
My friend was watchin it on adult swim and I just got into it...
ALMOS LIKE MY STORY 3nodding  

ll Unholy Sinner ll

ll Unholy Sinner ll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:59 pm
kira1313
i started watching it because i liked the name and i got bord watching Naruto. And i liked it biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
yea me 2 i herd of it 2 and i really didnt like naruto alot but i used da fantasy ideas from it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm
i was in an art camp, and some people were watching it on the computer. i was younger then so i thought it was kind of creepy, and i swore to myself that i would never read it. but then i heard my friend mention it and i always was qurious, so i got the first book and i loved it!!!!!!!!!!
heart 4laugh  

Mar marrs

King mofo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:18 pm
I became interested in Death Note because I had stayed up one night on a school night and saw the last episode of them in the warehouse. From that point on I decided to watch the series from the beginning towards the end. I found the series very captivating and I loved it because I usually think of things the same way that Light and L do. ninja  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff