Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:23 pm
My friend has it and when I watch him play, we try to find every thing that can be taken sexually. Fun fun fun.

(Xemnas = Mansex)
^^^^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm
GrowingDandelion
Derrai
And it seems oddly out-of-place to me. Sure, I like Kairi, but Xion's just...wow.
The thing that pisses me off is that my sister and I used to think it was mostly about Axel and Roxas, (so our yaoi senses were going nuts) so we were really looking forward to it, but then she comes along and seems to put a steak right through that, so we're like DAMMIT!!

Also, I have a joke that Xion, is actually short for She-Zexion, because they're kind of alike sort of.

And this is why I left the Kingdom Hearts Fandom

-Actually likes Xion LE GASP-  

PCB Alice Margatroid

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 pm
The game pro review couldn't be any more precise about this game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm
PCB Alice Margatroid
GrowingDandelion
Derrai
And it seems oddly out-of-place to me. Sure, I like Kairi, but Xion's just...wow.
The thing that pisses me off is that my sister and I used to think it was mostly about Axel and Roxas, (so our yaoi senses were going nuts) so we were really looking forward to it, but then she comes along and seems to put a steak right through that, so we're like DAMMIT!!

Also, I have a joke that Xion, is actually short for She-Zexion, because they're kind of alike sort of.

And this is why I left the Kingdom Hearts Fandom

-Actually likes Xion LE GASP-
Yeah, she's not as bad as I thought now that I actually started playing the game. They actually did a good job in bringing her in. It wasn't like, "OMG!! HAI!!! LIKE, I'M XION AND I'M TOTALLY, LIKE, TAKING OVER THE PLOT AND STORY!!!" It was actually pretty natural and not annoying.

And me and my sister do that too, Ton. It's half of what makes it great. "Icing on the cake" and "We heard some low moaning in the station" are the best so far.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Just buy a PSP for whatever this BBS is. I mean, you must not want that game too badly.

I'm not so excited for it. :/ Don't have a DS anymore and I don't Kingdom Hearts that much. I mean, I might get it, if the multiplayer is fun. I'd rather get the Pokemon Silver Remake though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 am
>ctrl-A + Delete<
Big rant thread about noobs in the Cult.
Anyway.

I'm just a few days away from beating it, and it was fun.

I've always been a fan of KH, since the first one came out.
I liked Mission mode. (Luxord ftw)
I was dissapointed by the lack of FF characters.

But overall, Wylr approves.

Also, everyone needs to stop being little bitches. "I didn't finish COM cause I'm a quitter and a loser. The card system is HARD" Yeah? Wow. I actually liked the card system. It was a change of pace. GOD FORBID every KH game doesn't have the EXACT same battle system

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm
SlR PRlZE
>ctrl-A + Delete<
Anyway.

Also, everyone needs to stop being little bitches. "I didn't finish COM cause I'm a quitter and a loser. The card system is HARD" Yeah? Wow. I actually liked the card system. It was a change of pace. GOD FORBID every KH game doesn't have the EXACT same battle system
I didn't like Luxord as much in the mission mode, his combos were weak and casting magic gets annoying when you have to wait for him to twirl his cards. still like him as a character though. my mission character is Axel, his ground combos allow easy flow into air combos. still a pain to cast magic though.

I finished CoM and found the card system to be easy, once you can sleight sonic blade nothing can stop you. I admit to not beating reverse/rebirth though since I got bored halfway through having to play it again. maybe if I get Re CoM I'll beat it completely but till then I don't know all of riku's story.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
SlR PRlZE
>ctrl-A + Delete<
Anyway.

I didn't like Luxord as much in the mission mode, his combos were weak and casting magic gets annoying when you have to wait for him to twirl his cards. still like him as a character though. my mission character is Axel, his ground combos allow easy flow into air combos. still a pain to cast magic though.

I finished CoM and found the card system to be easy, once you can sleight sonic blade nothing can stop you. I admit to not beating reverse/rebirth though since I got bored halfway through having to play it again. maybe if I get Re CoM I'll beat it completely but till then I don't know all of riku's story.

I beat it today.
But I agree that Luxord isn't good in mission mode, but it's awesome that ou can play as him. My Mission mode charcters are Zexion and Roxas (Zero gear)  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm
SlR PRlZE
teh_n00b_huntr
SlR PRlZE
>ctrl-A + Delete<
Anyway.

I beat it today.
But I agree that Luxord isn't good in mission mode, but it's awesome that ou can play as him. My Mission mode charcters are Zexion and Roxas (Zero gear)
heh sexy zexy. (old KH forum name for him) and you mean dual wielding Roxas? in fact every character with the Zero gear is at their best, until I beat the game I kept wondering how to get their original weapon in mission mode xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am
First thing I thought when I saw the title of this game:

"So... so, 179 days? the F@#!?"  

The Vorpal Tom

iximv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 pm
The trailer looked pretty BAMF.

Replaying KH2 atm, can't wait for this game to come out. :3

I love poor little Roxas. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
The trailer looked pretty BAMF.

Replaying KH2 atm, can't wait for this game to come out. :3

I love poor little Roxas. <3

LIDI

IT'S OUT ALREADY  

Waynebrizzle

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 pm
The game's not that bad. I wouldn't call it great, but it's fun in short bursts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am
You know, I was watching a game review show, they gave it a 6/10. They said it was sort of Meh, but only because they didn't play the other games before, or at all. I'd never buy it, cause quite frankly, I have no idea what the KH story is about.  

jollyjube

Xain_Ivan_Williams

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:43 pm
Derrai
No, I agree, Xion looks prissy and annoying, and even if she isn't, she gives off that air. And the hair's kinda...wtf?

I dun like her either.
well i dun like her either she is prissy and anoying.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff