Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Death Note Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TBD
  okay?
View Results

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 pm
sorry, ever since Ambrosia gave me this forum, I've made it grow. It's two pages now! YAY! Anyway, yeah, sorry it takes awhile to find this, it's because I like to post alot on anime, because I've seen so many of them, and I always want ot see if there are fans of certain anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 am
Spectra Katsuni
sorry, ever since Ambrosia gave me this forum, I've made it grow. It's two pages now! YAY! Anyway, yeah, sorry it takes awhile to find this, it's because I like to post alot on anime, because I've seen so many of them, and I always want ot see if there are fans of certain anime.

hahaha..anyways...me and my friends are creating a randomized death note movie 4 parody..ILL BE "NEAR!"... razz i wish i'll be L...haha  

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 pm
I bet it would be worth watching. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 am
I love Death Note. The characters actually have depth and the writing style is easy to follow. Plus it's one of those animes/mangas that I don't feel dumber after watching/reading.

Genrin619

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm
hey im doing a parody too!!!
........im mello though.....but was switched to L....and i wasnt gonna wear a yellow wig...but my friend would so....we switched cause i looked closer to L outa us 4.....
unfair....cause im the chocolate loving dude......they dont even eat sweets like me.........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 am
axl the azn boi
hey im doing a parody too!!!
........im mello though.....but was switched to L....and i wasnt gonna wear a yellow wig...but my friend would so....we switched cause i looked closer to L outa us 4.....
unfair....cause im the chocolate loving dude......they dont even eat sweets like me.........

haha.L is a sweet eating machine...so its okay to be L...he eats chocolate too... razz  

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

OhMeggles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 am
O_O i cant explain why i love it! its just hmmm .... between death note and inyouasha dear goodness =] i love deathnote i mean who dosnt!?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 am
OK, to me Death Note has a very complicated story line, but at the same time its simple. I mean yohave the teenager who lives a mundane life without excitement, but then he is given the power to change the world and oversteps his bounds by human standards. The they introduce the "hero" figure in the form of a secretive detective who thinks to thwart the young man's schemes. And as the mind battle rages ppl die, adn finally so does the "hero", only to have his lessers succed where he could not and the main charcter dies. And yes I know I left out Misa, I did that because even though she is a major character, they could have doen the same storyline with or without her.  

Willhelm Von Sinrin

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Xero Raver
OK, to me Death Note has a very complicated story line, but at the same time its simple. I mean yohave the teenager who lives a mundane life without excitement, but then he is given the power to change the world and oversteps his bounds by human standards. The they introduce the "hero" figure in the form of a secretive detective who thinks to thwart the young man's schemes. And as the mind battle rages ppl die, adn finally so does the "hero", only to have his lessers succed where he could not and the main charcter dies. And yes I know I left out Misa, I did that because even though she is a major character, they could have doen the same storyline with or without her.

I would have to say that this is spot on. And your right they could have done it without Misa. In fact I think that Light would have done better without her. Yes he used her to kill L but if it wasn't for her L wouldn't have gotten prof that Misa was the second Kira, therefore providing more evidence that Light was Kira (although he suspected him anyway).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm
Thedevilmaster
Xero Raver

I would have to say that this is spot on. And your right they could have done it without Misa. In fact I think that Light would have done better without her. Yes he used her to kill L but if it wasn't for her L wouldn't have gotten prof that Misa was the second Kira, therefore providing more evidence that Light was Kira (although he suspected him anyway).

the point about misa was to add something to the story line
she added drama,extra conflicts and emotions,and other characteristics that help make the other characters unique and the story line a complete originality  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm
axl the azn boi
Thedevilmaster
Xero Raver

the point about misa was to add something to the story line
she added drama,extra conflicts and emotions,and other characteristics that help make the other characters unique and the story line a complete originality

That's true because if she wasn't there it would have been, in some ways, a lot easier to kill L. Possibly making the story shorter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm
She also added entertainment.  

Galiel Kaicho

Bancair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm
bum bum bum muffins  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm
o-O pfft, hahahahaha! XD  

Galiel Kaicho

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 am
Ya she did make it more entertaining. Otherwise it would be too serious. She added some comic relief.  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff