Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
CardCaptors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Ya I was kinda surprised too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm
O.o Are you two serious?! Really, it's rare? Wow, and here I thought it was common..  

Galiel Kaicho

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 pm
i loved this anime its still one of my favorite animes i can't believe so many people still remember it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Well no one ever talks about it so you don't really know if anyone is a fan of it. So it makes it kinda rare. Besides there's all ways talk about the newer anime so it seems to get left out and forgotten.  

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 pm
yea i know but i still talk about with some of my friends still cuase its one of our faves  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 pm
I talk about it all of the time with my friends on Skype.  

Galiel Kaicho

miss ranked number two

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:38 am

that`s from my friend..

she told me that syaoran really went to hongkong to return to his parents [which is not true, `coz he went back to hongkong knowing his parents died or something]

hmmmmmmmm... i think you should watch tsubasa reservoir chronicles to understand the story well..
this anime is nice just as the cardcaptor.. ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm
"Cardcaptors" is the butchered version. Yes butchered.
It's one of the worst dub jobs imo.
They cut that series up so much crying

Now Card Capture Sakura on the other hand is awesome.  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Well in America there are always limitations to shows that will be played to the younger generation of kids, and it was. You can't help that, nor do we have to like it or accept it, but hey, at least we know what truely happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm
Katsuni Shouri
Well in America there are always limitations to shows that will be played to the younger generation of kids, and it was. You can't help that, nor do we have to like it or accept it, but hey, at least we know what truely happened.

That is true buuut they didn't just cut out some content that might not be suitable for kids here.

They tried to aim it towards boys or something for one (it's a magical girl anime like Sailor Moon). They cut out the first few episodes so that "Li" (Syaoran) would be in the first episode to make it seem like he was more of the star. Hence it was called "Cardcaptors" and not Card Captor Sakura.

They also cut out random episodes through out the series and combined them in one episode as a flash back.  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 am
I remember that one! I loveed it before I even new what anime was  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:25 am
Sally_Pants
Katsuni Shouri

That is true buuut they didn't just cut out some content that might not be suitable for kids here.

They tried to aim it towards boys or something for one (it's a magical girl anime like Sailor Moon). They cut out the first few episodes so that "Li" (Syaoran) would be in the first episode to make it seem like he was more of the star. Hence it was called "Cardcaptors" and not Card Captor Sakura.

They also cut out random episodes through out the series and combined them in one episode as a flash back.

I knew that about the first episode. As for the other episodes, I was wondering why it seemed different than what it might have been. I think I saw an episode that was subbed in Japanese in the early part of the season, and I was like. "This doesn't look familiar. I don't remember this episode."

Now I know why, thanks for the heads up..now I should watch all the episodes..in the subbed version.

Galiel Kaicho

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 pm

I was watching the ones I've downloaded and noticed I was missing an episode (17 I think). I looked it up online and that episode was completely pointless and only subbed. I didn't have a problem with them cutting out that episode.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am
=o huh well then  

Galiel Kaicho

pastelfishprincess

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 am
yeahh! i read the whole manga over the summer and my best friend has been obsesssed since she was like 3...  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff