Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello Fellow RE Fans! Got a minute? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 pm
SaintChaos
Mr. Kennedy
SaintChaos

thats the one thing i trully loved about the movie was its ending. although i dont entirely agree with it, i LOVED how they did a smooth transition from the story of the first game into the second. that was a beautiful idea wasnt it? oh man. normally the games dont have a connection to each other (except for SH 1 and 3), but I love how the movie took that step and actually connected the stories. brilliance.....

This right here, confuses me.

Haha yeah, this thread is kinda crazy.

whats confusing you about it?

Are you saying the ending perfectly left open the opportunity for the second movie to be based on the second game's story?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 pm
Mr. Kennedy
SaintChaos
Mr. Kennedy
SaintChaos

thats the one thing i trully loved about the movie was its ending. although i dont entirely agree with it, i LOVED how they did a smooth transition from the story of the first game into the second. that was a beautiful idea wasnt it? oh man. normally the games dont have a connection to each other (except for SH 1 and 3), but I love how the movie took that step and actually connected the stories. brilliance.....

This right here, confuses me.

Haha yeah, this thread is kinda crazy.

whats confusing you about it?

Are you saying the ending perfectly left open the opportunity for the second movie to be based on the second game's story?

yep. it flowed nicely into it even though in the actual games, SH 1 has nothing to do with SH 2.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm
you know what confuses me the most. if RE 4 and RE 5 are SO hated and disliked in this guild, then why the heck is the official guild logo only of the RE 5 game? i mean should it be more designed for the older games that you guys are so fond of? it completely threw me off. then i come in here to find that both those games are very much disliked and honestly it was a let down. O_o thats the second time something in this guild has given me a vague explanation of something and just down right left me confused. unless that was just to advertise about the new game.........

the only thing i gathered that was rather odd was...
Quote:

3. If Resident Evil 4 is your favorite game and that's all you've played in the series, fine, there's a Resident Evil 4 guild just for you. Feel free to talk about Leon and his hotness there.

But I just figured that maybe there were too many leon fangirl noobs posting ONLY about that game.......i mean yeah i love leon, but i love wesker more and i love RE 4 more than just for leon so.........yeah...

you know if you guys wanted, i could redesign the guild homepage logo. graphic design actually is my major and i have a s**t load of pictures from the older games that i could use to work with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 pm
Yeah, who the hell cares? We all know this thread will be contained. Though Canas was on earlier and didn't even bother to do it, I don't know why. But while it's open, we might as well make the most of it with idle chatter. xd

Well, aside from the fact that Chris and Rose had quite a different relationship from James and Mary. If you played SH2, you know what I mean. But yeah, I also thought it could potentially lead to him going into Silent Hill to look for his wife.

But I'm pretty sure the next SH movie's gonna have a different storyline with new characters. Although who knows.

SaintChaos
you know what confuses me the most. if RE 4 and RE 5 are SO hated and disliked in this guild, then why the heck is the official guild logo only of the RE 5 game? i mean should it be more designed for the older games that you guys are so fond of? it completely threw me off. then i come in here to find that both those games are very much disliked and honestly it was a let down. O_o thats the second time something in this guild has given me a vague explanation of something and just down right left me confused. unless that was just to advertise about the new game.........

Quote:

3. If Resident Evil 4 is your favorite game and that's all you've played in the series, fine, there's a Resident Evil 4 guild just for you. Feel free to talk about Leon and his hotness there.

But I just figured that maybe there were too many leon fangirl noobs posting ONLY about that game.......i mean yeah i love leon, but i love wesker more and i love RE 4 more than just for leon so.........yeah...

you know if you guys wanted, i could redesign the guild homepage logo. graphic design actually is my major and i have a s**t load of pictures from the older games that i could use to work with.

Well, I said MOST people hate RE4 and dislike RE5. Most, not all. And just so happens, the captain liked the idea of RE5, although I don't believe I've heard from him since it came out, so I dunno what his lasting opinion is. Either way, he designed it and kept it, despite the fact that several of us brought up that very same fact, that that splash page will attract people who might not know a thing about RE and only have played RE5.

But the fact that he said it's for TURE RE fans, and then started accepting people who said, "I only played RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles and don't plan on playing any of the old ones" is the very reason I resigned from my position as Vice Captain. Cause I couldn't represent such a hypocritical mind set. No offense to the current mods.

Either way, if it were up to me, the main spash page would involve Umbrella, Zombies and if it had any of the characters in it, they'd be from RE1/Remake, RE2 or RE3. Because in essence, that's what Resident Evil is truly about. And no matter what it may become in the future, to forget RE's origins is like forgetting the origins of Star Wars. Lucas can create all the crappy prequels and spinoffs he wants, but TRUE Star Wars will always be the original trilogy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, who the hell cares? We all know this thread will be contained. Though Canas was on earlier and didn't even bother to do it, I don't know why. But while it's open, we might as well make the most of it with idle chatter. xd

Well, aside from the fact that Chris and Rose had quite a different relationship from James and Mary. If you played SH2, you know what I mean. But yeah, I also thought it could potentially lead to him going into Silent Hill to look for his wife.

But I'm pretty sure the next SH movie's gonna have a different storyline with new characters. Although who knows.

SaintChaos

Quote:

Well, I said MOST people hate RE4 and dislike RE5. Most, not all. And just so happens, the captain liked the idea of RE5, although I don't believe I've heard from him since it came out, so I dunno what his lasting opinion is. Either way, he designed it and kept it, despite the fact that several of us brought up that very same fact, that that splash page will attract people who might not know a thing about RE and only have played RE5.

But the fact that he said it's for TURE RE fans, and then started accepting people who said, "I only played RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles and don't plan on playing any of the old ones" is the very reason I resigned from my position as Vice Captain. Cause I couldn't represent such a hypocritical mind set. No offense to the current mods.

Either way, if it were up to me, the main spash page would involve Umbrella, Zombies and if it had any of the characters in it, they'd be from RE1/Remake, RE2 or RE3. Because in essence, that's what Resident Evil is truly about. And no matter what it may become in the future, to forget RE's origins is like forgetting the origins of Star Wars. Lucas can create all the crappy prequels and spinoffs he wants, but TRUE Star Wars will always be the original trilogy.

I second this notion! Random chatter away! But I really would love to redesign the home page logo just to see what I could come up with. You know what I wish though?

If the entire series was on at least 2 systems ONLY! Then I'd be totally going for to play the other games. But jesus christ its on the PC, PS, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS3........Wii.......WTF! And there's no way I'm going to buy multiple systems just to play one game. I mean I originally got the PS2 for Budokai, but I also knew that the PS2 has a s**t load of games for it so I figured I'd buy more, and eventually I did. So yeah it makes it harder for people newer to the series to enjoy it when the games are blasted all over the place. Thank GOD for cut scenes and Resident Evil Wiki and Veteran fans of the series to fill in the blanks for me. My friend happens to have a Wii and Gamecube so I was able to play RE 1 Remake, and I hope to play RE: Darkside Chronicles once it comes out. Right now I'm watching all the cutscenes for Code Veronica. And ******** YEAH! ITS ON THE PS2! I hope to go buy it if I ever get a chance.

But you know, the whole "True Fans" thing is also kinda biased don't you think? I guess it depends on how you define "true" fandom. I think someone can be a fan of a series without having playing them all. I guess I myself is a good example of that. I tried to keep up with knowledge behind the series and understanding whats going on so when I go talk with fans about it I at least know what the hell they're talking about. Speaking of which...

I just realized the other day, but the great thing I love about the RE series is that it has more than one female character that's totally kickass and awesome AND playable. Let see we've got, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, the newly done Sheva Allumor, and even Excella Gionne and Alexia, both of which are just beyond the typical dumb blonde stereotypical "im so helpless" type of female character. Oh god and how can I forget....Ada Wong. MMMMMMmmmm dat Ada. One kickass woman. I love Jill as well though, she's so damn fun to play in Mercenaries on RE 5. But yeah rare a franchise has so many awesome chickity characters dont you think? Its even on both sides of characters to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 pm
After seeing the movie, I immediately thought the sequel could involve Chris looking for Rose also. But after a while the idea doesn't seem to strong. Like Bio said, their relationship should play a big role in the movie if it was based off SH2. New characters and story sounds better. Hell, bring in The Order even.

Well at least you are giving the other games a chance. Can't tell you how many people complain about the older games, forsaking them and calling themselves fans.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 pm
Yeah, maybe it is opinion based, but that's why I resigned, instead of pushing to kick those people out. Because, I wouldn't push something on other people that didn't apply to me, and that's hardly biased.
For example. I played Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3. And it wasn't until I actually bought SH4 that I started considering myself a true fan of Silent Hill. I mean, there's no sharp line where I say, "Well, now I'm a true fan."
But generally speaking, the majority of the main games should be beat before I consider myself a true fan of a franchise. Same with Metal Gear Solid. I beat MGS1, beat MGS2, beat MGS3. But MGS1 and 3 are the only ones that I actually owned. I didn't start considering myself a true fan of the series until I actually bought MGS2, as well as the Subsistence version of MGS3 which had the original MG1 and 2 on it.
Otherwise, I'm just a casual fan. And anyone who's only played RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles, and can't wait for RE5, is just a casual fan. I mean, you at least watched the cinematics. But even still, I bought a GameCube JUST so that I could play Resident Evil remake. And then acquired RE0 for it, and RE2 and 3, even though both of those I already had for PS1. In fact... Yes, it wasn't until I HAD my GameCube in 2003 and owned RE0, it wasn't until then, that I actually started considering myself a true Resident Evil fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm
Mr. Kennedy
After seeing the movie, I immediately thought the sequel could involve Chris looking for Rose also. But after a while the idea doesn't seem to strong. Like Bio said, their relationship should play a big role in the movie if it was based off SH2. New characters and story sounds better. Hell, bring in The Order even.

Well at least you are giving the other games a chance. Can't tell you how many people complain about the older games, forsaking them and calling themselves fans.

WHAT?! they bash the older games?....but...but but...thats retarded hahah xD the beginning games are the ones that start the whole franchise O_o....wow i guess im one of the rare exceptions huh? but yeah im totally in love with the whole storyline. i never condone a game if it has a good story.

a good example for me is the entire Kingdom Hearts series. played it, gave it a try, just couldnt get into it. but it has a god awesome story!

the only exception i can think of right now where a sequel in a gaming series is blotted out of mind even by the company that made it is Devil May Cry 2. Us huge fans of that series find it to be the BIGGEST abomination, piece of crappy s**t that shat out a s**t in the entire series. i mean not only is it generically boring in its atmosphere and gameplay, its timeline is askew from the rest of the series. the only thing i like about it is its slightly interesting story, Dante's outfit, and Lucia.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, maybe it is opinion based, but that's why I resigned, instead of pushing to kick those people out. Because, I wouldn't push something on other people that didn't apply to me, and that's hardly biased.
For example. I played Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3. And it wasn't until I actually bought SH4 that I started considering myself a true fan of Silent Hill. I mean, there's no sharp line where I say, "Well, now I'm a true fan."
But generally speaking, the majority of the main games should be beat before I consider myself a true fan of a franchise. Same with Metal Gear Solid. I beat MGS1, beat MGS2, beat MGS3. But MGS1 and 3 are the only ones that I actually owned. I didn't start considering myself a true fan of the series until I actually bought MGS2, as well as the Subsistence version of MGS3 which had the original MG1 and 2 on it.
Otherwise, I'm just a casual fan. And anyone who's only played RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles, and can't wait for RE5, is just a casual fan. I mean, you at least watched the cinematics. But even still, I bought a GameCube JUST so that I could play Resident Evil remake. And then acquired RE0 for it, and RE2 and 3, even though both of those I already had for PS1. In fact... Yes, it wasn't until I HAD my GameCube in 2003 and owned RE0, it wasn't until then, that I actually started considering myself a true Resident Evil fan.

Hmm. Well I think, again using myself as an example, if someone starts into a series, but its like a sequel or something, they love the game and want to become a fan of the series and they dont have the money for the other games but at least do a good hour or more or research and watching cutscenes on the franchise and know mostly about the game then I'd consider them a fan. But yeah I guess a line has to be drawn somewhere. Like you said before, if they only played like two games but didn't bother to look into anything else or give the other games a chance and still call themselves a fan.......then yeah they're not a fan. I'm just "thuper thspecial" aren't I? lolololol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 pm
See, I'm not a fan of Devil May Cry. But if I was, and I played the second one, and I hated it that much. And I mean, hated the characters, the storyline... It would be enough for me to NOT play the third one... Because even if they do improve the gameplay and all that, it's not enough for me. I also like games with good storylines. And unless a sequel of something I hated is a complete reboot, then the fact that there is that sequel, and it references the crappy game, and takes some things from it, and even if it tries to improve the story (which I don't think RE5 did), it's still trying to... Well, in a manner of speaking... It's like having a house burn down, and then using all the burned remains to rebuild the house. You can try, but you're working with something that's already been destroyed.
And that's how RE5 is, it's irredeemable after RE4. Of course, what they did with Jill and Wesker in the game didn't help one bit. Terrible storyline decisions. Adding them to already crappy RE4, and I can't play it. Ever.

So the only way I'll ever play another RE game, is if it ignores RE4 and 5 completely, like, say, Outbreak 3, if they simply made it without referencing any of the future RE events... Or if they reboot the series completely from scratch like with Tomb Raider, and now, with Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Assuming that any future Silent Hill games are gonna follow the canon of this one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
See, I'm not a fan of Devil May Cry. But if I was, and I played the second one, and I hated it that much. And I mean, hated the characters, the storyline... It would be enough for me to NOT play the third one... Because even if they do improve the gameplay and all that, it's not enough for me. I also like games with good storylines. And unless a sequel of something I hated is a complete reboot, then the fact that there is that sequel, and it references the crappy game, and takes some things from it, and even if it tries to improve the story (which I don't think RE5 did), it's still trying to... Well, in a manner of speaking... It's like having a house burn down, and then using all the burned remains to rebuild the house. You can try, but you're working with something that's already been destroyed.
And that's how RE5 is, it's irredeemable after RE4. Of course, what they did with Jill and Wesker in the game didn't help one bit. Terrible storyline decisions. Adding them to already crappy RE4, and I can't play it. Ever.

So the only way I'll ever play another RE game, is if it ignores RE4 and 5 completely, like, say, Outbreak 3, if they simply made it without referencing any of the future RE events... Or if they reboot the series completely from scratch like with Tomb Raider, and now, with Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Assuming that any future Silent Hill games are gonna follow the canon of this one.

Alrighty. If that's how yah feel I can't argue that blaugh I do hate how they killed off Wesker though, assuming he's killed off. (sorry my wishful wesker fangirl inside is hoping they didnt). He was the darth vader of the RE series and such a compitent villian. Seeing such an icon be killed off in a fagoty way is like....NOOOOOOOOO! It is great to make fun of though xD But i actually heard rumors that they were going to reboot the entire RE seires.

And SH Shattered Memories....I never got to play it before. I know its a remake of the first SH, but isn't only for the......god what system is it on? But its a reboot of the series? Care to fill me in on how it rebooted the series?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 pm
SaintChaos
Hmm. Well I think, again using myself as an example, if someone starts into a series, but its like a sequel or something, they love the game and want to become a fan of the series and they dont have the money for the other games but at least do a good hour or more or research and watching cutscenes on the franchise and know mostly about the game then I'd consider them a fan. But yeah I guess a line has to be drawn somewhere. Like you said before, if they only played like two games but didn't bother to look into anything else or give the other games a chance and still call themselves a fan.......then yeah they're not a fan. I'm just "thuper thspecial" aren't I? lolololol

Still. There are ways. I, for example, have RE2 and RE3 for PC that I downloaded. (Yes, illegally, so sue me.) Worst case scenario, I could play those. Or even just watching the cinematics. That's at least last ditch effort if all else fails.
But Capcom is only making it easier for people to be noobish not really fans. Like, look at Umbrella Chronicles, and Darkside Chronicles. They're basically saying, "We're just gonna sum up all the stuff that's happened (not very well) in these retconned games, and you don't have to play RE1, 2 or 3.
I bet you anything there are people who played Umbrella Chronicles and will assume they know everything there is to know about RE0, RE1, and RE3. Except when characters like Enrico, Barry or Nicholai come up, they'll say, "Who?"
But that's Capcom's own fault.
The point remains. Syphon Filter is another example. When I got my PSP, I got the Syphon Filter games on it, and they're awesome tactical shooters. I loved them. But it wasn't until I went back and bought and beat Syphon Filter 1 through 3 for PS1 (and this was only last year) that I considered myself a true Syphon Filter fan.

And these days, it's easier and easier. Look at the PlayStation Network. They're re-releasing old games on it all the time. And yes, the original Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut is on the PS Network right now. No more than $10. And they're promising RE2 and 3 soon, so people will be able to get the whole original RE trilogy for no more than $30, which is a lot less than buying RE5.

That's the big thing, too.. People who say they have no money to buy the older games at around $20 - $40 each (assuming on eBay). But they have $70 to buy RE5? And then they call themselves true fans? I think not.

EDIT:
SaintChaos

And SH Shattered Memories....I never got to play it before. I know its a remake of the first SH, but isn't only for the......god what system is it on? But its a reboot of the series? Care to fill me in on how it rebooted the series?

Well, of course you haven't played it. It's not out yet. Basically, they're making SH1 in modern times (with cell phones and stuff) and the dark otherworld actually ends up being frozen over. In addition to that, there's no combat. You deal with enemies by running from them, or barricading yourself.
There's also a big psychological aspect. You basically take a personality test, and it affects how characters look and how they interact. For example, if your personality is like... Hyper sexual, then Cybil will be wearing less and Dahlia appears as a young trashy chick. It's gonna be really different.

It's mainly gonna be on the Wii, but they're also releasing a PS2 and a PSP version, so you can play it too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 pm
I'm going to comment as I read along here. I loved the cutscenes for Umbrella Chronicles, mainly due to the fact that I wanted nitty gritty detail on Wesker so it helped fill in a lot of holes, but I personally didn't consider it a fantastic summary of the other games so I agree with you there. Still great to watch though. its like watching a movie....a movie that the live action movies SHOULD have been >_>
Quote:

And these days, it's easier and easier. Look at the PlayStation Network. They're re-releasing old games on it all the time. And yes, the original Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut is on the PS Network right now. No more than $10. And they're promising RE2 and 3 soon, so people will be able to get the whole original RE trilogy for no more than $30, which is a lot less than buying RE5.

Are they ever going to make the games for the PS2 or did I misunderstand what you wrote here?

Quote:
That's the big thing, too.. People who say they have no money to buy the older games at around $20 - $40 each (assuming on eBay). But they have $70 to buy RE5? And then they call themselves true fans? I think not.

Lol well for me since the beginning of 09 due to crappy circumstances I had to move back in with my dad and step mom. I'm in college but I have no job and I'm a full time student. And no job means no money. But I get a 5dollarallowanceWOWthatsembarassingtosay so yeah and they b***h if I spend it on s**t that THEY deem as a waste of time. (long story behind that). So yeah once I get a job and my own place.......again.....I'll save up the money and buy the other games for the PS2, buy a gamecube I guess since its so cheap anyway, and do what I can. lol But a game is a game anyway. I know the stories behind most of the games pretty well in depth so far so I'm not too worried about it.

Quote:
Well, of course you haven't played it. It's not out yet. Basically, they're making SH1 in modern times (with cell phones and stuff) and the dark otherworld actually ends up being frozen over. In addition to that, there's no combat. You deal with enemies by running from them, or barricading yourself.
There's also a big psychological aspect. You basically take a personality test, and it affects how characters look and how they interact. For example, if your personality is like... Hyper sexual, then Cybil will be wearing less and Dahlia appears as a young trashy chick. It's gonna be really different.

It's mainly gonna be on the Wii, but they're also releasing a PS2 and a PSP version, so you can play it too.

Its still not out yet? But I heard about it coming out a good long time ago. I thought it was out by now LOL. But oooooooooooooh COOL! Making it modern and a personality test? Wow that's random, but awesome at the same time. Ugh I can't even remember anymore, what happened at the end of the original first game? My memory is sucking right now crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm
SaintChaos
I'm going to comment as I read along here. I loved the cutscenes for Umbrella Chronicles, mainly due to the fact that I wanted nitty gritty detail on Wesker so it helped fill in a lot of holes, but I personally didn't consider it a fantastic summary of the other games so I agree with you there. Still great to watch though. its like watching a movie....a movie that the live action movies SHOULD have been >_>
Well, you know, one of the coolest thing about Wesker was the mystery behind him. Now there is no mystery, and not only does that make him a lot less appealing... But the way they portrayed him in UC was terrible. They butchered him. Turned him into a cheesy parody of a James Bond villain with one of the most annoying voices in video games, period. So yes, that's another RE game I refuse to acknowledge entirely. Even if it doesn't reference RE4.

SaintChaos

Are they ever going to make the games for the PS2 or did I misunderstand what you wrote here?

I think you misunderstood. I'm talking about PS3 and PSP. The PlayStation Network is re-releasing old PS1 games as downloadables for like $5 - $10 each. So you can download it directly onto your PSP if you have one, or download it onto the PS3 and play it on there. But, you'd need a PSP or a PS3 for that. Nevertheless, it IS accessible.

SaintChaos

Lol well for me since the beginning of 09 due to crappy circumstances I had to move back in with my dad and step mom. I'm in college but I have no job and I'm a full time student. And no job means no money. But I get a 5dollarallowanceWOWthatsembarassingtosay so yeah and they b***h if I spend it on s**t that THEY deem as a waste of time. (long story behind that). So yeah once I get a job and my own place.......again.....I'll save up the money and buy the other games for the PS2, buy a gamecube I guess since its so cheap anyway, and do what I can. lol But a game is a game anyway. I know the stories behind most of the games pretty well in depth so far so I'm not too worried about it.

But what I'm saying is that a true fan with what money they have, would rather buy the OLDER games first. So yes, some people don't have a lot of money, but IF they have the money on RE5, then they should've spent THAT money on one of the older games instead. That's what I'm trying to say.

SaintChaos

Its still not out yet? But I heard about it coming out a good long time ago. I thought it was out by now LOL. But oooooooooooooh COOL! Making it modern and a personality test? Wow that's random, but awesome at the same time. Ugh I can't even remember anymore, what happened at the end of the original first game? My memory is sucking right now crying

Yeah, well, it's imminent. November 3rd is the release date.

Well, Kaufmann throws the bottle of that Aglaophotis stuff, the red liquid on Alessa, and that exorcises the demon from her. So then Harry kills the demon and Alessa (or her spirit I guess) incarnates a baby and gives it to Harry who runs away. That baby grows up to be Heather.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 pm
This is how I define True Fans.
True Fans= A fan that is dedicated to the original plot or storyline of th game or story. So a True RE Fan would be dedicated to the RE1 to 3 series, and not Umbrella Chrionicles or Darkside, and that's because they mess up the original storylines. Notice I said original, as in the ones where you're just one person, like in 1, 2, 3. Umbrella Chronicles messed that up, since you have to fight with your partner instead of being spearated, like in the original one player RE.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff