Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans! Tameranian Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm
"Well, I'm in," said Aurora with a small smile. "But how do we all get there. We don't all breathe in space like you three," she said. Meaning Nightstar, Dae, and Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:02 am
"I think we're going to need reinforcements. We're still missing the majority of our old team. I got an idea," Vamira said. She stepped back and transformed into her fire dragon form and shot up into the air. With her fire skills she began to write in the sky. She roared as she finsihed, keeping the fire controlled in the sky.

Calling all Titans

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm
Dae grinned, "Thank you, Titans, I'm happy that you have agreed to help...our journey will be long though so we must be prepared for anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:42 pm
Nightfire grinned and flew around them. He flew with Vamira and use his star bolts as fireworks. Hopefully the others will see it. "Hopefully we can get enough people," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Azar sees the message from the city as soon as he walks out of an arcade and flew right over. He was wondering what the call was for. When he arrived he landed next to Nightstar and said, "So what's up?" He then sees Dae and said, "Why hello Dae. Good to see you again."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Nightstar smiles and smiles even wider when she sees Azar here. "I'm glad to see you here," she smirked.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:37 pm
Vamira landed back on the roof when she saw Azar fly over.
"It's wonderful to see you here Azar. We'll need all the help we can get," she said when she transformed to her human form.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Dae nodded at Azar, "Nice to see you, as well, now we must go Titans, I left Tameran at possibly the worst time, we must go!" Dae looked up at the sky, the sun didn't seem to bother her, "If I fail there will only be few Tameranians left," then she turned to them, "and you and I would be among them..." Dae chuckled and sighed, "I might seem like I'm overexhaggerating but I know what I'm talking about..."
Dae shivered in the breeze and looked down at her wet clothes, "Uh...could we maybe get me some dry clothes?"  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 am
"All of your old things are still here in the tower. We never wanted to move it, we thought you might come back", Vamria said quietly. "You will have plenty of dry clothes, and the rest of us shall start preparations immediately. The only problem is, we need a way of space travel", she said worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 am
Dae frowned, "I'm not so sure, I only visited the Titans, your parents, once and those clothes might not fit me..." Dae turned to the sky, "As for the mode of transportation I suppose maybe one of Cyborg's children could make it?"  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Azar nodded and heard everything they said. "Hm," he thought to himself. Azar then looked to Aurora and asked, "Aurora? Didn't you dad make a new ship or some sort? Something that can withstand space?"

Nightfire landed back on the ground and was glad to see Azar again. He smirked then looked to the others. "Sister don't have something for Dae to wear? Or can get some old clothes of hers that do fit?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Aurora looks to Azar and the others and answers with a smile, "Yes. And matter of fact I helped him built it. And it's right in the hanger." "And it'll fit all of us since well it is big," she said.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm
"I'll go check," said Nightstar. "I'll be back in a sec," she said and flew inside the tower. She walked in Dae's old room and looked through her closet and drawers. All she could find were some silver boots and purple jeans. So she carry those into her own room.
Nightstar looked through her own closet and found a shirt that could fit her. And she took out a silver tang top out. Nightstar smiled in success and flew back up the tower. "Found some clothes for you Dae," she said and handed them to her. "Well, some subtitles ones actually.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 am
Dae smiled, "Thanks, Nightstar!" and she quickly flew around to her room to change then flew back up to the roof.  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Nightfire looked to Dae and smiled. "You look great," he said. He then looked back to Aurora and said, "Well you better get that ship ready than."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff