Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Eeveelutions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like eevees?
  Of course, who doesnt like brown furballs who can evolve into 7 different forms?
  Heck no, not my type!
View Results

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 am
darkyologdog
darkyologdog

snip snip
All in all I would use them but I would rather use any other pokemon instead.
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

snipity snip snip
... Though there's a difference between having an eon/Pokémon "ruined" for you due to someone else's actions, and you just not liking the eons/a Pokémon because they're popular and you want to be anti-conformist.

so wait are you on bulba's or darky's side?
(and remmember who gave you da money twisted )

@Bolded: Excuse me? Yes, you gave me gifts by your own will free, but if you think you've bought my favor, or ever can, you are very mistaken. Don't ever assume you can, at any time; The only way to curry my favor is to prove yourself. Bulba has my favor, for instance, because he's a cool guy and I like him tons. I would always favor him over you no matter how much stuff you gave me because he's earned it.

As for the initial question, I am neutral. If you hate Flareon because some asshat ruined it for you ("ruined" as in it holds bad memories for you and you'd rather just avoid it altogether) then I see no problem in hating it; Its popularity has nothing to do with your dislike of it.

But if you hate it just because it's popular and you don't want to like something that's popular (because you want to be anti-conformist!!!!!!1, hate "mainstream" things, or whatever bullshit excuse people use to justify that that thinly-veiled attempt to keep their ~special snowflake~ status), then yes, that's pretty stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
darkyologdog
darkyologdog

snip snip
All in all I would use them but I would rather use any other pokemon instead.
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

snipity snip snip
... Though there's a difference between having an eon/Pokémon "ruined" for you due to someone else's actions, and you just not liking the eons/a Pokémon because they're popular and you want to be anti-conformist.

so wait are you on bulba's or darky's side?
(and remmember who gave you da money twisted )

@Bolded: Excuse me? Yes, you gave me gifts by your own will free, but if you think you've bought my favor, or ever can, you are very mistaken. Don't ever assume you can, at any time; The only way to curry my favor is to prove yourself. Bulba has my favor, for instance, because he's a cool guy and I like him tons. I would always favor him over you no matter how much stuff you gave me because he's earned it.

As for the initial question, I am neutral. If you hate Flareon because some asshat ruined it for you ("ruined" as in it holds bad memories for you and you'd rather just avoid it altogether) then I see no problem in hating it; Its popularity has nothing to do with your dislike of it.

But if you hate it just because it's popular and you don't want to like something that's popular (because you want to be anti-conformist!!!!!!1, hate "mainstream" things, or whatever bullshit excuse people use to justify that that thinly-veiled attempt to keep their ~special snowflake~ status), then yes, that's pretty stupid.

woah!!! its a joke. I never expected or even thought that would effect your decision. I only wanted to get a laugh out of you neutral  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Pauginxz

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:37 pm
umbreon is my fav...i hate the new ones they r far to weak  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 pm
My top 4 evolutions:
1. Espeon
2. Flareon
3. Umbreon
4. Jolteon
I like espeon because she's very strong (awkward when it's a he though) flareon is cute. umbreons cool looking. jolteon is strong and cool looking lol.  

Murri-Love

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm
I like all Eevee evolutions. But on the tippy top of that list is Espeon. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm
I like Jolteon the most, but I also have a special place in my heart for Umbreon and Espeon.

I also like the way Flareon and Glaceon look, although I'm not much of a fan of them otherwise. I really wish they'd fix Flareon's move-set, personally I think it should be able to learn some higher class physical fire moves and physical attack moves, such as Flare Blitz, Flame Wheel (even though it already learns Fire Fang now, which is better, it could use a wider move pool and learn that earlier), Zen Headbutt, and Double Edge.

I hope the next gen game gives us some more eeveelutions, perhaps steel and dragon, maybe earth, rock, or even a normal type one that looks like a more badass grown-up version of Eevee itself, or maybe a flying eevee which looks sort of like a blimp or zepplin type body with it's tail becoming something of a rudder/plane tail type thing and feet held up against it's body or spread out like landing gear at times, with bigger claws for gripping and grabbing things and climbing and standing on branches and stuff, all puffed up almost like it is super fluffy or one of those really chubby types of cats or a bulldog, but still cuteish and Eeveelike.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items