Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espada69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:23 pm
I'm D
I'm 17
I love sailor moon. It was the first anime that I ever saw, when I was 5. But I hate tonami, cuse put on the first ep. of the stars series and then takes it off. I want to see that series so badly. My fav. Scout is Hakura a.k.a. Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:38 pm
Hi there. I'm Dez, 18 year old, Sailormoon fan for, gads, probably about 10 to 12 years, ever since they played it Saturday mornings on, what, ABC was it? Yeah, I think so. Even before it was on Cartoon Network.

Moving on from that, I've come to loathe the dub greatly (no offense to those of you who like it, but it makes my skin crawl) and am a loyal purist Nazi original and/or manga fan. Ask me what I think of your fan senshi and I'll tell you what's wrong with it! n.n

I won't soapbox here, but I long to compile a guide for the creation of fan senshi and have people abide by it so I won't continue to see Sailor Galaxy or Sailor Angel or Sailor Thisshitdoesn'tmakeanysensebycanon. >.>

Okay, sorry. My favorite season is Stars (it was the first season I saw subbed), and my favorite movie is the SuperS movie (gotta love that Peruru!). I'm dying to see the live action at some point and will do it a little later on so that my roommate doesn't freak out when she walks in and sees I'm watching a Japanese sentai show about girls with short skirts and pretty powers. She probably already thinks I'm crazy enough.

So...that about wraps it up. Bye.  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

Taihomi

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:42 pm
*thinks* Hmm...

I'm Lora-chan and I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was 13 or so and I'm 19 now. xp Sailor Moon was the first anime show I ever watched and it introduced me to my favorite genre of anime, Magical Girls! heart I've cosplayed as Sailor Moon a few times and I Role Play as my character, Sailor Harmony, who is much like me except my mom isn't a Senshi. xd

Let's see... what else... I draw a lot and every once in a while I try to draw Sailor Moon characters. It never really works out as great as I invisioned, but I'm determined to improve my senshi drawing skills. That's all I can think of right now.

I've very glad to have joined this active Sailor Moon Guild and I hope to meet a ton of other fans here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:45 pm
Hi I'm Leigh, and I'm 16. I've been watching Sailor Moon since Toonami, so I had to have begun watching it when I was 8 or so. I recently watched seasons 1-4 in Japanese, and I desire to see Sailor Stars sometime soon. I also desire greatly to be able to read the manga, but since Tokyo Pop has lost it's liscence, I can no longer buy the manga to read it. Oh well, it had the English names anyway...I probably would have ended up getting angry at it. I love to read other types of shoujo, and some action manga, but anime DVDs for me are hard to come by. Or rather, I'm only allowed one show which is FMA since I have seasons 1-4 of Sailor Moon.

...and I am rambling.
Later.  

Nargles

MewAyame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:07 pm
Well okie My Name is Morgan but I go by Ayame and my passion in life is anime. My Favorite anime is InuYasha and Sailor Moon. I Love japanese Music and all different types of anime. during class i read Manga and i draw. I am 13 Turnin 14 on Sunday i know im one of the younger ones her but yesh^^ anyways my very first show was accually an anime and that was Dragon Ball because its funX3 Im a very happy and optimistic wolf demon and I love to do and say random thingsAlso Anime North is awsome when your cosplaying as Venus... wow i talk alot im going to get going ciao  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:57 pm
I'm Aki, 17, Iowa. I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was 13, (I got into it AFTER Cartoon Network took it off, thanks to a friend who owned some videos of it) and last time I watched Sailor Moon was last week, the R movie. My favorite character is Sailor Neptune, (and I'm going to be upfront about this right now; I'm religiously against homosexuality, so I prefer to avoid the topic...) and a few other favorites are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars(Who I cosplayed!), and Sailor Saturn. I run a literate Sailor Moon RP guild, The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy and the Neo Negaverse of the Black Hole, (temporarily closed, I'll revamp it when I get the time) where I role play as (the heroes) Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Virgo, (the villains) Sailor Ophiuchus, General Kirien, Queen Quasar, and various youma. I've seen Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon at a convention, and plan on getting it, though I've heard it isn't licensed yet...  

Aki Ameko

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:47 am
Hello! I'm light, really old guy (in my thirties). I've been watching since it first hit the American airwaves and my favorite senshi is Minako! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 am
Hello there everyone.I really don't have that much to say about myself but I love anime and cute things.Just ask any of my friends here on gaia. xd I kinda overdo it sometimes. sweatdrop I love Sailor Moon!It's probably one of my favorite animes out there.And it was the very first anime I ever watched.I'm very happy when I can find an anime with romance, drama, and comedy all packed into one.Those are my favorite kinds of anime and Sailor Moon is one of those definitely.I can't wait to be able to meet some friends here in the Sailor Moon Guild.I'll talk to you all later. mrgreen  

taiesha

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

taiesha

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:01 am
lightsenshi
Hello! I'm light, really old guy (in my thirties). I've been watching since it first hit the American airwaves and my favorite senshi is Minako! heart
It's very nice to meet you. mrgreen And that's not old.lol. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:09 am
Howdy. My name is Caitlin and I am 20 years old. I am currently spending my junior year of college studying abroad in Japan. Sailor Moon is no longer "in style" here, it has been replaced by another showed called Futari Wa Pretty Cure. However, Sailor Moon will never stop being #1 in my heart! heart

I have spent over $5000 on Sailor Moon goods and also own Naoko Takeuchi's other manga works.  

Toast_Lady

Ling_Xiaoyu8905

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:12 am
Hello, I'm Ling-chan and I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I can remember! I'm Gonna be 16 in a couple of days (Dec. 5!!) Right now I'm in ceramics class supposed to be looking up something to do for my slab project..then ASL..umm I work in a movie theater which totally rules! Umm, well I hope to get to know some new people hear..Jai!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:47 am
Yo my name iz Caleigh, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. I heart Saiolor moon , it's tha 1st anime i ever watched, but it doesn't play on tv here anymore. I have some tapes though, still working on the dvds  

shadowpixie95

Sarah-J-Smith

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:12 am
Hi! I'm Luna, but friends call me Ali! I'm 20 and still a big fan of Sailor Moon after the first time I saw it on American TV when I was in 4th grade (11 years old)! I love to role play so if anyone's interested, PM me! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:54 am
I'm Raptor 9:48, 22 years old, and an SM fan, a bit on the geek side, but good at labor, but unhireable due to lack of spare time.

my hobbies are playing Video Games, looking at girls(I dont have a girlfriend), anime, and collecting.

I enjoy evenings of romance, walks in the moonlight, and Chinchillas(they're soft and so cute, you cant get em wet though or their fur will fall off). I look forward to parenthood, but I'd rather do things naturally. Warning: never argue about Religion, Polotics, or Video Games with me unless you intend to have your soul broken like glass, just giving fair warning.

okay, dating info asside lol, I'm an SM fan, I got sucked in through the comedy and grew further interested as I continued watching, converted to being an SM fan, a former chovanist, likely effects from Puberty(apparently wisdom hits after puberty), I look forward to watching the Starlights saga, and the Live action SM series. I know a site to go to if you're looking for Sailor Moon ROMs for an SNES Emulator. I have seen some SM music videos though, really good ones, I also do fan arts, and I'm in some SM RPGs on forums by proboards.

RAPTOR948

Distant Sky King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:12 am
HIYA! I am Bethany, but you can call me Haruka, Distant... Boodles... Bubbles..."Hey you"... doesn't matter I will answer to anything. sweatdrop I am 19! I love Sailor Moon! Outers are my favorite! 3nodding I have all of Sailor Moon, Live action and 4 of the musicals all on my computer xd Me? Obsessive? Noooooo. wink

Oh! And I am now role playing Haruka. 6 years roleplay experience! I am allways willing to roleplay, teach how to roleplay and all that fun stuff.

(( rofl RAPTOR! I heart Chinchillas! I have a fuzzy lion head bunny... she kinda looks like a chinchilla... sweatdrop Her name is Contessa Boodle-Ookins. You haven't seen Stars!? I feel pain for you...))  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff