Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
OLD VENDING: A look back at the ol' days of Vend profiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which vend was better?
  Tamcharles says it's the old one. Thus... the old one.
View Results

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:51 pm
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmn.. you need a fairly large capital to do it.. ninja

I'll try and open for the 'better' item, or just sell the letter off as they are..
Hence the rich get richer and the less-fortunate... well... you can't have one without the other right? twisted

pirate pirate pirate I'm Robbin' Hoods, I steal from the poor and give to the rich! pirate pirate pirate ninja ninja ninja wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance domokun domokun blaugh blaugh hehehe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:36 pm
sweatdrop

xD

-pokes Andrew-

Silly businesspeople. razz  

Niphredil Ithilmir

I ran out of name changes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:02 pm
I dont agree with the taking your loss thing Charles, if you invested in a certain item chances are 100% that you will eventully make a profit .'/ so unless you pitched in all your gold and see an easier profit. Hold onto your investments until a profitable option is avalibe, if you need to be just under or slightly over lowest buy now in the vend, sell in the exchange so people dont underprice you just so they get thiers sold FIRST!.

imo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:40 pm
On the contrary.. I never sell in the exchange unless I actually want item offers, 'cause you'll never get anywhere NEAR MP price in there.. esp on larger items..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:31 pm
Selling things in the exchange is more for if you have a large amount of an item and dont feel like constantly trying to beat lowest buy, selling LARGE amounts in the vend whilst still trying to make profit is hard because it naturally deflates, that's when the exchange has to be used.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 am
[Hade]
Selling things in the exchange is more for if you have a large amount of an item and dont feel like constantly trying to beat lowest buy, selling LARGE amounts in the vend whilst still trying to make profit is hard because it naturally deflates, that's when the exchange has to be used.

Mmn, yes, or you just have to be patient.. razz

Luckily I'm too lazy and insecure to trust all the funds into one specific item.. thf no problem with selling loads of the same thing at the same time..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Sagaba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:45 pm
im lazy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 pm
I agree... I mean... geez vending is basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... I mean just today this guy took like six months to quest for a coco kitty and I bought it from him for 13k in the vend. (he accidentally sold it and thought it was that shadow donation item thing)

Some people take a year to make 100k while I only need 3 hours. Reminds me why I don't come on Gaia often anymore.  

Rainbow Pinku

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:01 pm
Classic L o l i t a
I agree... I mean... geez vending is basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... I mean just today this guy took like six months to quest for a coco kitty and I bought it from him for 13k in the vend. (he accidentally sold it and thought it was that shadow donation item thing)

Some people take a year to make 100k while I only need 3 hours. Reminds me why I don't come on Gaia often anymore.
Heh... money makes the world go 'round. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:03 pm
Ish that why my world is a square?

gonk

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:25 am
Mine ish star-shaped. ^__^;;

@Classic - 'Tis true, 'tis true. But I guess.. I mean, it's something you can learn, isn't it? So if people truly can be bothered to make the effort then perhaps they deserve it.. (perhaps not xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:33 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:04 am
How about Charles teaches us how to hack demon tails liek him

we lern u k?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:39 am
Megarachne Servinei
How about Charles teaches us how to hack demon tails liek him

we lern u k?
Haha hack? Nope sorry kiddo, long story short... I bought this one.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Riku Haradaa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:05 pm
woot now to go make some money  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items