Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm
"Well Itazuki...... if your going to train these people, then you're going to need me to be there. Wouldn't want you to snap and kill these guys." chuckled Alex as he stood up and turned to the woman. "So. I think i'll accompany you guys. I think i will take oveer the training of you Orochi. Besides, it will give me plenty of time for me to get back at you for disgracing my eyes with your nudist act a minute ago." said Alex to the smaller boy. Alex was excited. Maybe training these young upstarts would help Itazuki learn some controll over his powers thought Alex as he watches Itazuki. "Lead us on to the training grounds Itazuki!" called Alex.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 pm
She couldnt help but smirk at the thought of him being a slave. It was too rich. When Alex stood up, so did she. Out of habbit she didnt let him leave her site. When he mention Orochi, she frowned... unsure if he would even want to be trained... but together, maybe Alex could teach him self control over his power, if he wanted it. She then looked at Alex. " He stays with me" She made clear. They were not to split up until Orochi wished it.
She then looked to Itazuki. and Nodded. " Alright. I will study under you. Instead of Teran" She bowed in respect to Itazuki. Rather happy she found a teacher. As her last one died....  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm
Riki just stood there while the guy got naked and wondered why he was doing it. He didn't question it, maybe it was his way of training, he didn't care. The comments the guy with the weird hair made were making Riki laugh, not an all out laugh just a more to himself. "If your fighting is like your flirting then your screwed. Now how about you back up your words that you said before we came her and give me a change to upgrade these weapons a bit....it will be like a moving target with attitude."Riki knew that insults were in fact the best way to get a good fight, but the girl hadn't taken the bate so he wondered if the other guy would. "Come on, you wanna be the best you got to beat everyone. I'll be just another notch for you, o skillful one. How about I take you and your little crush on too? Think you can handle it sand viper?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm
Orochi smiled at the fact that he found a trainer. The denial of the strong one with wind and water was now soaring away from him and happiness overcame his head. “Yay.” That was all he was able to say. He then waited patiently, the shirtless boy with well defined muscles sat waiting on to where they would be going. He moved over closer to viper and toppled over her but gave her a slight hug.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm
Viper merely raised her hand to Riki and gave a "shoo"ing motion twords him, without even turning around. Denying his weak attempt to fight him. He had done a better job threatening Orochi. " Only a fool fights with a fool" zShe commented back to him then went back to examining her new teacher, still unsure if he was sane or not.
When her little friend gave her a slight hug, she blinked, but tussled his hair none the less and gave him a smile. " Learn well." She encouraged

(( edited))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 pm
Itazuki bounded up and wobbled a bit. “Wow… thing did a number on me…” He said breathing regular. He huffed a bit and gave a good look at the one he was about to train. His eyes went up and down and then ground next to his feet, started to crumble and his katana shot out and he snatched it swiftly and spun it around and brought it to his back. Thin black vines grew out from the blade and hooked themselves to his body. “Ok then lets get the training on the road…but maybe we should leave.” Itazuki said feeling his power coming back. He thought of what he should do then he grabbed his katana spun around and slashed forward. A rift formed in the open space and then grew into the shape of a door. He went to it and stood there waiting.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 pm
She gave one last glance back, then followed her new Senpaii as he lead her to, where ever it was he was going to train her. Cherry blossom, which her gripp on tightened, seemed to glow a faint aura around it at the feel of Itazuki's swords power... The sword waking up after having been asleep for so long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm
A kunti shot past Vipers head coming close to touching but missing barely. "You better learn well from him, you'll need it. Next time I will aim for you, so watch your tongue kid."

(iM sleepy..sorry its short.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Alex walked over to the rift of darkness, beckoning Orochi to follow him. "Hey, you guys coming?" Alex called to Viper, Riki, and Calypso. Turning, he walked through the portal, and into a place that would be a training ground for them.

[exits to Ethral Range]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm
Itazuki then walked through the portal, feeling rejuvenated and excited to start training his new pupil. He walked in proudly but then slashed at the kunai Riki had thrown, he nodded his head right and left, meaning no.
[exits to ethral range]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 pm
Looking back at Riki, she gave him a taunting smile, as the Kunai was sliced in half. Then she too disappeared through that dark rift. the look she gave Riki, was that of cruel loss of respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:01 am
Calypso was finally beginning to become less bored as the travesty, a.k.a Itazuki and hammer man a.k.a Alex began to continue finishing their battle. However it was more like it was ending more than it was just getting started. Itazuki looked like he was in no shape to go in fighting with his eye becoming torn apart and a dark matter escaping from his nose. Fortunately he was still able to fight as Itazuki managed to strike Alex quickly with three attacks that seem to have gotten a 2 outta 5 in the platinum haired warriror's eyes. Alex was successful in avoiding the attacks but Itazuki's last attack before things went downhilll was pretty impressive.

Itazuki vomited up a weird looking orb that was infused with dark matter energy as well as saliva. The orb began to get smaller and smaller and smaller until it could not hold anymore and released beams of energy high into the atmosphere and fell towards the desert. The beams traveled in almost every direction one could think of and only made the man a bit annoyed if he had to move.

"If i have to move from my spot i swear..."

Just as he said those words, he saw everybody abandon him and one of the beams pierce through the stone and the sand. The platinum haired warrior let out a sigh as he was disappointed that he had to get up and avoid this attack unless he wanted a hole in his body. Calypso got up in less than a second and showing off his cockiness, zig-zagged around the lasers in order to avoid them. Once the lasers were done, Calypso checked his body and noticed that everything was working correctly. However when Calypso went to go check his cape, he noticed a small hole.

"Eh, not the first time." Calypso said before he began walking towards Itazuki to critique him on his attack.

"I liked the beams falling down the earth but i think it would have been a bit better if they were actually targeting someone. Don't get me wrong you managed to nick my cape, but if i had a piece of gold everytime somebody did THAT, i think more women would leave me dissapointed" Calypso told Itazuki as he was walking towards them.

By the time he had gotten there, all he had seen was Itazuki taking a dirt nap on the ground with black markings all over his body and the words "I'm sorry."

"You're damn right you're sorry! You manage to bring up to four men to all of this." Calypso said as he had his hands out to get his point across. "And you somehow manage to bring one girl, who's not even all that, but i still would-wait hold on she's coming."

The platinum haired warrior was right on time as he saw the girl come towards them and instead of asking them out on a date like she is supposed to, asked them where a man named Teran Ferox is.

"Is he your boyfriend, husband, ex-boyfriend, ex-husband? Baby im sure whatever he has i have double of, if you catch my drift." the platinum haired warrior told the girl just before he gave a wink.

Itazuki on the other hand seemed to know this Teran Ferox and looked like he was about to give some information about who he was as well as his wherabouts. Unfortunately he did not give any; it could have been useful for the platinum haired warrior.

What Calypso did get from the conversation was the realization that the girl with the legs did not go out with Teran Ferox or married him. She was looking for a trainer to further her abilities. Once he began to hear the two discuss the situation, Calypso gave a long sigh.

"Is this what this is all about..finding a trainer; we could have done that and stayed at the great plains!" Calypso exclaimed.

Alex then took over and suggested that if Itazuki were in face, going to train these people, then perhaps he would need someone to assist him. Calypso did not need a new teacher for he has had plenty of teachers. Each one of them did their job to make Calypso the flirting-killing machine he is today. However he would not mind having...

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! I'm not in this contract for any type of training." Calypso told them before his best friend came over and began to take another shot at Calypso.

"No, im a moving target with attitude. As far as im concerned, you had your chance when i was in the shade enjoying my me time. You would have had a better chance attacking me in the shade than right now. At least back there, i would have at least blocked and not counter and leave you motionless. But whatever gets you going I guess." Calypso told Riki.

The bickering between the three went back and forth for a few seconds until it cooled down and Itazuki was not only feeling better, but created another portal. Calypso was glad that they were going to get out of this dinosaur litter box and on to somewhere different.

"Alright about time we leave satan's toilet. I was beginning to like this place...Well now that you've mention leaving, there's good people here, good food, and the women...the women!"

Of course, Calypso was only joking(unless they had gorgeous women) and nodded towards Alex when he asked them if they were coming. Calypso looked back at the wastelands and pretended to wipe a tear from his eye as if he was born here and lived here his entire life. He took one mental picutre of the wastelands before walking in the portal to the training grounds.

"IT BETTER BE A BEACH OR OASIS THIS TIME,because if not then im gonna-"
(3)  

Agent Code Monkey

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am
[HAHA...Agent Code Monkey receives 3 points]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 am
(My goodness man, not bad at all!)

Riki actually cracked a smile for once. He was beginning to enjoy this group. He would have liked to see her deflect the attack, but the look on her face just brighten up his day. He sort of talked out load but with a low tone. "She may not be much of a killer yet, but theres potential.Riki looked at the weird haired man and spoke. "I don't know what it is about you, but I'm interested to see what you got."Riki had a friendly tone to him now. He kept the "I'll kill you in a second" nature about him, but he stopped testing them to see if they were worth the trouble. He then looked at the portal. "Again with the moving? What are we bi-polar now? All aboard for the tour around the world."Riki stepped through he portal.

Hakora vi Britannia

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm
He slwoly awakes from his slumber in the shade.His body moves like its numb do to the extreme mental damage he suffered.He slowly opened his eyes even thou they were half open.They seemed to be blank with no pupils.Ther color was a dark grey.His sword hung from his side his mouth was closed and his hair was in his face.His hand was healed but where he laid was red.As was the side of him but mostly his pants were red.He got up from the shade and went inside the shadow.And appeared half a mile away from the area he did this constantly until he made it to the end of the desert.But somthing was amiss in the ground sand was moving like a wave in his direction.The wave stopped a few feet away from him and waht arose from the ground was a gaint snake like creature.It hissed and its tounge sticked out it was large and fat.Cry's back was facing the creature he slowly turned around with the dullness in his eyes.He was saring directly into the eyes of the gaint reptile its eyes never moved and cry never blinked.The snake sicked its head at Cry trying to bite him.Cry dodged with ease he slimply jumped into the air and landed on the creatures back and grabbed his sword and struck it into the creature.The snake let out a shreak out pain it went into the sand with Cry still on its back Cry didnt go into the sand he stayed on the surface but his blade was still in the creature.The creature moved under ground.Cry grabbed his gun and aimed it at the ground.The snake was mad it jumped out of the ground with its mouth open aimed at Cry.His facial expression didnt change thou it was still blank.Cry aimed it at the creature and fired the buittlet went into the creature mouth and out of its tail It liad dead on the ground its entire body was out of the ground.Cry walked up to the creature to where his blade was.He pulled it out and sheathed his sword and blood squirted everywhere from the small hole.He walked back into the shadow he came from and went inside and left the desert.To an area unknown to him.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff