So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Forgotten games of importance. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of you know how many other series Nentendo made besides LoZ, Mario, and Sonic?
  me!(with google search)
  me!(without search)
  I think I know..
  no idea.
  None.
View Results

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 pm
Man you never forget the old ways thats why we teach the newfags about the old ways so that they pass it on and so forth and so forth!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 pm
digi734
GuruGuru214
I think my console collection does a pretty good job of summing up my opinion on this one (yes, I'm whoring out this picture again).

User Image

Like others have said, there's nothing wrong with liking old games and new alike. New isn't always better or worse, just different.
FEAR THE ALMIGHTY 'TENDO SHELF

HOLY 5#17..
U LIKE HARRY POTHEAD TOO?!?!
biggrin

lol, my gamecube game stack is double of yours, but includes games such as Spongebob...oh Christmas, how you betray me.

BlueSparker

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 pm
BlueSparker
digi734
GuruGuru214
I think my console collection does a pretty good job of summing up my opinion on this one (yes, I'm whoring out this picture again).

User Image

Like others have said, there's nothing wrong with liking old games and new alike. New isn't always better or worse, just different.
FEAR THE ALMIGHTY 'TENDO SHELF

HOLY 5#17..
U LIKE HARRY POTHEAD TOO?!?!
biggrin

lol, my gamecube game stack is double of yours, but includes games such as Spongebob...oh Christmas, how you betray me.

Someone always has to comment on Harry Potter in every thread I put this picture in. -_-' It's not even on that shelf anymore, so I really should take a new picture.

Anyway, most of my GameCube games are out of frame below the Atari. Here's my full GameCube/Wii collection.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/GuruGuru214/DSC02894.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/GuruGuru214/DSC02895.jpg

There's two copies of Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition because the disc "mysteriously vanished" (see also: sister's a*****e boyfriend. Never proved he stole it, though I did prove he stole my Yu-Gi-Oh deck), so Link's Crossbow Training is in the spare case. The empty case is Wii Sports, and the duplicate Metroid Prime 2 case is the MP2 preview disc. The duplicate Pokemon Colosseum is the Jirachi disc, and the Call of Duty and Cabela's games are my dad's.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread to show off my collection.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 am
See 'star fox' used to be one of the legends along with those games. and there is also those family sports games on wiiware.  

Moontear123

Moontear123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:00 am
Featherfrost
I find that there is a very real problem with Nintendo games, and only the old fogeys(and young people that cling to the old ways like me) are noticing.
The problem with the Mario, Sonic, and Zelda series is along with the newer ones erasing the glory of the first of those series is it makes everyone forget all the other wonderful, old, and traditional games Nintendo has made.
I think we should rase awareness for those games, because they are truely great and one or two(IMO) are even better than LoZ.
Thank you.
3nodding

I'm sorry for posting but i need to say this. Old games age like fine wine. example: i want to play super mario 64  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:03 am
Like anything on the Nintendo 64. That was one of the greats my friend. The SNES was as well. Same thing with the Sega. Wow, I am feeling a whole boat load of Nostalgia right now.

To anyone who owned a Sega, what was that batman game where it was a sidescroller and it could be coop? I can't remember what it was called but I remember it being the greatest game ever.  

Devil Jinn

Destheren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm
Sonic is Sega, not Nintendo.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items