Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Diabolus Moenia[Ruins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xellane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 pm
Thankful that Naru had at least trusted him with the location of where he could be found he turned to the servant "So, where is Defaeco, I would have words with him on my reward." The boy, while saying this finally restrung his bow onto his back, and started trying to heal his shoulder with his recharge ability, it was slow and took a lot out of him but it was in the end fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:17 am
The bow on his back lifted up, starting to twirl, then pressed itself against a wall. The color of it was soon enveloped in a white marble like color, with a golden trim that swirled along it. Then parts of it flared out like a spiked armor, and in the middle, it curved in for extra accuracy. "It's new name is: Niveus Levitas. It has been upgraded to an exact replica of the castle's greatest bow, as your are now our lead bowman. May you take good care of this bow, for it has great powers."
[Xellane gained skill:
Scope 5/100
Scope is an ability that lets the user see further out, but still with an almost dead accuracy. Each 5 points gives the user 200 extra feet in range.]  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am
The crescent Naru had left behind on the castle floor let out a soft whistle. "Well now," it said, somehow, with Naru's voice "That's quite an upgrade. And what a rank bonus too, congrats kid."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm
"Incredible..." Xellane said in awe, grabbing the bow from where it levitated "I thought the elders of Trivocrastine were the greatest fletchers...this though" the boy said whistling. "This is incredible. And head bowman? I could get used to that title." He heard and recognized Naru's voice "Thanks, Naru!" he said, unsure of whether or not he could be heard. "What now, lord Defaeco?" He said quizically, once again layering 'lord' with sarcasm and grinning as he said it.  

Xellane

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:56 pm
Defaeco walked up from behind the servant twirling his staff, then pull it back behind him arm in a position to where it seemed as if it was an extension. "Now, Naru, needs a title, but I haven't really been able to figure you out yet. But, now to business. Have either of you found the necromancer Drasta?" he asked them both, but really making it like a command that they better have.

((You can say yes, because like I told Xellane, the owner of Drasta said I could puppeteer him.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 pm
Naru's shadow simply formed an arrow pointing to the wrapped up body.
"That would be him."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 pm
Xellane shivered "Yeah, that's him." Man that s**t's creepy!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 pm
The body bag suddenly jerked, seeming to swell slightly. A faint voice was heard, "Where am I?" was what it sounded like, though it was impossible to tell, it moved on the ground, as if something was struggling inside, trying to get out..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:26 pm
"Do not speak unless spoken to." the teen said without remorse, touching the bag and giving the body inside a little shock. Nothing big, but enough to show he meant business.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 pm
"Yes, now Drasta, upon the point you get out, you will receive a large amount of power for one specific reason. I want you to age me by 10 years," he said calmly enough to hopefully freak out Xellane and Naru, mostly for a laugh. But otherwise, he wasn't the least bit kidding. He wanted to become aged for certain grants of is weapon, that only age could give. His family's birthright. And the only way to kill Teran was with this power. He knew of one other power given to him with age, but his father never revealed it to him. He didn't know why.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 pm
Naru's shadow sighed, and slowly the shadows that held the Necromancer melted away, and joined the rest of Naru's shadow sliver, turning it into a tiny floating orb. The orb then flew by Xell's face, and smacked it. "It's not your place to hurt our guest. It doesn't leave a very good impression when you do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 pm
The necromancer looked at the king, "And what is in it for me? To die after you have what you need.. That is not the end I had wished for myself, in fact I have never wished for an end at all.." The talk of power intrigued him, but is was likely only temporary. "And besides, the immense power you will infuse me with, I could use that to kill all near me, escape.. What am I to receive for my exertions?"  

iwouldlikethisgone

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm
Xellane held his place, even after being b***h-slapped by Naru's shadow. He supposed he deserved it, although it didn't surprise him in the least it was Naru who did it. The teen unstrung his bow and notched an arrow in it, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 pm
"You would have no power to kill us all with any immense power. For everywhere in this castle are animated knights, and below a monstrosity no one could face, not even I. You are not to try to hurt me, or they shall all destroy you in a split second. And after you age me, I am not to kill you, but I am release you. And if you refuse to do this, you shall receive death. Your only option is to obey me. Xellane and Naru. Point your weapons at him in case he tries something," he explained then ordered the two. The plan was going perfectly. "Oh and by the way, the immense power will only last for about 10 minutes, just enough to age me 10 years. I have it all planned out as of now."

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm
"With pleasure." Xellane said, raising his bow and aimed it at Drasta's chest. Hell he thought adding two more arrows for good measure. While doing so he noticed something, this bow was a bit longer...perhaps he could learn to notch four into it at some point.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff