Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:20 pm
Alexander ran over and grabbed Bella firmly by the arms and very tightly "never ever do that! Understand! NEVER!" he shouted at her. "Otherwise I will have you thrown out of the castle. You must never do that understand me?" he asked looking at her, anger in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Bella's eyes widened as Alexander grabbed her and she tried to get out of his grip. "No I don't understand!! What did I do?!" she asked, wincing as she continued to try and escape his grip. "You're hurting me!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:19 pm
Alex shook his head and then sighed heavily as he let go "Never ever do what you just did. Never stand like that" he hissed. He closed his eyes "it causes ... bad memories" he said turning his back to Bella  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Bella blinked and then walked around as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry . . . do you want to talk about it?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:09 am
Alexander shook off the hand roughly "no, but you must promise me you never ever do that again" he said looking at her directly. His eyes where full of barely hidden pain  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:38 am
Bella bit her lower lip slightly before deciding that she'd better not pry. "I'll try not to sir . . ." she murmured softly. She couldn't make any promises because she had stood like that without knowing that she was. It was just more comfortable. However, she could make a conscious effort to not stand like that again . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 pm
Alexander breathed deeply in and out as he walked out of the room not saying anything. Bella could follow him if she wished, it was a test to him. Either of the answers would produce a decent set of results, the only difference between this test and normal one was it wasn't writtern and Bella hadn't revised for it. Alexander didn't look behind him as he walked  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Bella made sure that her stuff was situated on the bed before she followed after Alexander, not knowing what else to do, and not wanting to disappoint the prince in case he expected her to follow him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 pm
Alexander reached a pair of grand double doors and then only turned to see if Bella was following him, "So you did come" he said raising an eyebrow. He then turned and looked back at the doors "tell me Bella of your life before you came here and what made you seek this job?" he asked turning around and leaving the room with the grand double doors, carved in golden leaves and tender nature.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 pm
Bella frowned. "Well . . . I don't really remember anything past a year ago . . . when I washed up on shore . . . I tried to remember who I was . . . but I got nothing from the beach where I was found . . . So . . . I decided to come here in hopes of finding something or someone to jog my memory." she said as she followed Alexander.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 pm
Alexander stopped suddenly in the middle of his stride, blanching again, a year ago ... water ... Oh he wished he had been there for Jesbelle ... maybe if he had ... she wouldn't ... Alexander gave a long sigh, which echoed into the depths of his soul. "Right" he whispered. He needed to set rules but his mind was so far away right now he couldn't think properly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Bella nearly ran into Alex as he stopped suddenly. "Are . . . you alright sir?" she murmured softly and placed her hand on his shoulder going to lean around and smile at him to try and cheer him up when suddenly . . .

"Stop being such a grumpypuss Alex! I'll be fine!"

Bella recoiled as she held her head, slumping against the wall, trying to sort out what she had just seen. She had been leaning around someone, trying to cheer them up . . . but she didn't know who it was. She was so confused. That was her voice . . . but she knew she'd never said that before in her memory! "Unn . . ." she murmured as she tried to figure out what the heck that was.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Alex turned as he heard Bella moving away and his eyes opened wide. He frowned walking forwards to her and placing a soothing hand on her shoulder "what's wrong Bella?" he asked her, a deep frown on his face. It was very confusing, what had just happened? Had there been an attack on the castle. "What's wrong?" he asked again  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm
Bella frowned a little. "I . . . I think I just remembered something . . . I called someone a grumpypuss . . ." she murmured softly, closing her eyes, trying to better hold onto the memory.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am
Alex winced at the name and looked away to calm his uprising emotions, he then looked back at Bella watching her intently. He didn't make any noise or movements, because the fear of breaking of her almost trance like state  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff