Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:00 pm
Lillico
User Image
this cracks me up every time. blaugh

Which episode was that? I am trying to remember it... I can't!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:04 pm
Usaki
Red Onyx
Usaki
If anyone of you would like, I could upload all the episodes on to a site and post the link here. o,o

that would be awesome whee

Alrighty, then I shall. :> Might take a few days for all of them, but I might be able to upload 5 a day. 3nodding

thanks, that'd be great!  

O n y x
Captain

Usaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:04 pm
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
Lillico
User Image

That was the first appearance of Sailor Luna, I believe.. Don't exactly remember what episode though.. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:40 pm
My friend burned all of these for CD on me. I want them on DVD, so I don't have to watch them on the computer! biggrin  

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:14 pm
I love this series to death. I love the character development for the Dark Kingdom.

As for the episode that the picture is from: episode 27.

I recently watched the Special Act and Act Zero. So amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:51 pm
I love PGSM. I have only watched the first 25 eps so far. I still have to watch act 26. sweatdrop I have yet to download the rest of them. I started reading this thread from the beginning. OK let's see...I heard the reason it seems like power rangers is cause one of the same guys designed the youma/ monsters. I personally don't think it's anything like Power Rangers. Like someone else mentioned I have cried a lot while watching it. It's so good. At one time (when I didn't have any money of course) that I could have bought the first 5 dvds at this store at the Main Place Mall here in Southern California. Now that I have the money they don't have it anymore. I'm so sad. >.< I was hoping I could have found it at Anime Expo, but I didn't. crying So I had to resort to bittorrent. My poor computer can't handle it. lol  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:38 pm
Usaki
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
Lillico
User Image

That was the first appearance of Sailor Luna, I believe.. Don't exactly remember what episode though.. ^^;

I remember that episode!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:03 pm
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
Lillico
User Image

Act 27 (4月 17æ—¥)  

SteelPatrickHarris

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 pm
if you want to learn more about PGSM or just browse the screen shots, a great site to check out
http://www.moonromance.net/pgsm/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:59 am
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
Has anyone here watched the live action Sailor Moon? It's really really cool. I think it's cool how when they aren't transformed they have normal hair... you know like Usagi has black hair when not Sailor Moon. What do you guys think about it? Who's your favorite character? I love the cd from it! Minako is my favorite and she is super kakkoii!
Huh?? thats freaky!! Usagi black hair!!!! wow listen Kawaii e me on here l8r n tell me more D's bout it!!!  

Angel From Your Heaven

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:15 am
I found it through bittorrent but only managed to get Episode One. It looks too much like Power Rangers for me to take it seriously...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:19 am
Roselite Blade
I found it through bittorrent but only managed to get Episode One. It looks too much like Power Rangers for me to take it seriously...
It really does get pretty deep later on. I would suggest watching a couple more too see if you get to like it. I wasn't too impressed at first, but then it just kept getting better.  

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:36 am
I was watching an amv with scenes from later episodes and they looked really good. But I have a question: WHY IS MAMO-CHAN'S PRINCE OUTFIT WHITE!?!?!?!

No one is seeding the episodes and it took me 3 weeks to just get ep. 1

EDIT: youtube has a couple of the episodes (waiting for Act 2 to finish loading) yay for me!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:24 pm
PGSM rocks. My personal favorite character is Kunzite. Akira Kubodera did such a great job protraying him. Zoicite is a close second, followed by Ami.  

Mienai Kitsune

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:42 pm
Roselite Blade
I was watching an amv with scenes from later episodes and they looked really good. But I have a question: WHY IS MAMO-CHAN'S PRINCE OUTFIT WHITE!?!?!?!
Well, they re-did/updated a lot of costumes. I think the white outfit works well for him.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff