Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm
Dieter felt elation as he walked to the place he pointed him to, after buying a copy he turned back to Tysulir and said, "Thank you kind sir, and as to your payment..." The necromancer dug around in his pocket for a minute, finally finding what he was searching for, 'Morrslieb' a guide to basic dark sigils, a book he thankfully had several copies of. As the rebel stated his question about the king, Dieter said dispassionately, "I do not care about this king, whether he succeeds or dies, it does not effect me... I would join or oppose a side only if I was offered the right price; alas none of them seem to care about a lowly mage and so I do not care.." On the emotional scale one could sense happiness, likely due to his recent acquisition.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Tysulir liked this reaction very well. "Thank you for the book." He said with a smile. "Though I think you may find that some people on the rebellion do prefer to have magic on their side. And some like myself are more then willing to pay, even it means I have to pull the funds from the kings deep pockets to fund that magic." He said as his emotion scan was halted, his eyes going back to normal. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white envelope tied shut with red ribbon and sealed with scarlet wax. "Joining me may even prove more profitable in other ways than just cash. You could gain some more books on necromancy as well, I mean who knows what the king's treasury holds in its dark corners." He with a mischievous grin as he handed over the letter.

Inside were two sheets of paper. The first was basically a invitation to join the Rebele, the second was the worded location of the hide out. In the bottom of each sheet was a seal of air magic imprinted on the page. Once the person had completed reading the sheets the paper would then be ripped on the air to avoid others reading it.

Once the letter was handed over he slipped the book he had just gained into the pouch on his belt. Calmly he waited to see what the reaction would be to this invitation.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:48 pm
Itazuki's attention drifted slowly to the not normal citizen. There was no hatred between these two. One had given the other a book. As he strained his eyes further, he noticed one was Koma. The man from the great plains. He had given the other man the same invitation he had received earlier. "Hey little b***h..." The walnut muttered into Itazuki's ear, making him angry. "You gonna just stand there or are you gonna get busy sucking my C**K?" Fate was very persistent about this opportunity. Itazuki swiftly replied. "No..." He would never dare to do such a thing but a question ran back and forth in his head. Does a walnut have any genitals. "Darn it!!" The walnut shouted making his and Itazuki's presence known through out this city.

So from that point on, the walnut of fate began his own quest. A quest of gratification. A test to prove himself, a journey to find another walnut and have her suck his nuts. A strong feeling of regret seemed to radiated off of koma. So the option to join his rebellion had been decided. No was his simple answer. "Fate, I not going to join the rebellion." Itazuki muttered to the floating walnut, but he was too distracted by the bag of walnuts on the counter. he floated down and headed towards them. They were next to Ty. Itazuki left this wounded city.

[exits]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am
So many things to do here, yet nothing really of interest Xellane thought I could see about the rebellion buut...if they are interested they will see about me. Not everyday you get an archer from Trivocrastine in town. Then again, I am the only one left, so it's even more rare now, not that anyone would know the rest of my people are dead...no one knows. And nobody is supposed to know the boy reminded himself Last thing I want are people pillaging the grand bows that are hidden there, and as the last survivor the duty of guarding them stands to me. The boy smiled a sad smile and passed by a few more stalls.  

Xellane

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm
As the envelope was given to the necromancer, his smile darkened, "A little too trusting are we, for all you know I could betray you... I will not, not yet however.." He looked through the notes, formulating a teleportation spell, just outside of the area. He looked to Tysulir, slowly saying, "I will go to that area, hopefully I can find some good books."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Looking around Xellane noticed a pair of men, one of which was handing the other a letter. Looked normal, except it just didn't feel right, best to just look the other way a- S**t, one of them saw me. Hope they aren't doing anything too bad they'll think I was spying on them! he thought looking away and quickening his pace, all the while untying the bow from his back.  

Xellane

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm
"Well I am not all that trusting. But I'll remember what you said. I will arive there in a short while, I have a spy to deal with first." Tysuslir said as he noticed someone watching him out of the corrner of his eye. Instead of quickening his pace right away and running after the spy he casually walked in the mans direction. Aparently this spy had figured out Ty's plan of just walking by and then restraining him and was hurrying away and preparing for battle. "Come on now! I wont harm you! Just want to know if you heard anything is all!" He shouted calmly as he walked along the path the man ahead of him was on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm
See, the problem with having eyes gifted to you from the gods themselves is this: your hearing is awful. All Xellane heard from behind was shouting and he was off. He rushed down the road, flying by merchants and consumers alike taking a sharp turn into an alley on his left while readying a blunt arrow, nothing that would kill, but with the shock the arrow would give to the muscles wherever it touched, it would certainly slow him down. At the end of the alley the way forked, the one on the right looked like it was kinder (less broken glass and beggars) so he planned to go that way after his follower was subdued.  

Xellane

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Tysulir frowned at the reaction of the archer. Deciding to get a chance to talk with this person and not having a chase down the entire city he ran after the man and pilfered two huge sealed jugs of water as he passed by a merchant. As he began to catch up he tossed them both on the ground. They shattered, the water splashing everywhere. However Ty had already worked his magic into the water and the splatter of water became a long serpent like current of water that flowed along side Tysulir as he rounded the last corner he saw the spy run down. The water was sent slightly ahead of its master and would be frozen if anything was shot at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Oh great, a water elementalist he thought releasing the arrow fortunate for me he doesn't know these arrows will send electricity right into that little wave of his He grabbed another arrow from the quiver and ran right, knocking down crates as he went. Emerging from the alley he turned left and dove behind an empty stall and climbed up the ladder hidden behind it to the window above, arrow in mouth, and flung himself onto the roof of a low building. Up here he had a good vantage point with his bow, although he still didn't aim to kill.  

Xellane

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Exhaling heavy the water current froze into ice as the first arrow was half way through. "Wind magic wasn't a waste to learn after all. Now I have Ice in my arsenal at least." Tysulir said as the large frozen wall in front of him now shattered from the coursing electrical surge. "Fun..." He uttered as he grabbed two large shards of ice and jumped into the air. Using his wind magic he increased his jump height to reach higher than most buildings in the general area. Scanning the archer's trail as he rose up he spotted the hiding spot as he hid in it. "I said I just want to ask you a bloody question!" He growled as he landed and guided himself with air over to right onto the roof where the man was. However he was on the other side of this roof and still left some distance between them so he wouldn't have to deal with close range combat at the moment. He did not want to kill the guy just make sure he didn't hear what his previous conversation was about. If he had wanted to kill he would have done so already with his large daggers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 pm
"Hey you little princess wanna be. Itazuki is not going to join the rebellion but I'll go. If you buy me that fine bag of walnuts on that counter." He moved his eyes and head to the bag of walnuts he was floating by. "I know some magic and trust me...TY. YOU WILL NEED MY SKILLS." This was true, walnut magic was what he knew and only knew.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Lovely! Ice! I really gotta stick with subtle attacks, this guys probably been training for years, I am nineteen and I don't stand a chance right now! If I am going to die I may as well go down fighting he thought adding two more blunt arrows to the one he already had notched into his bow string. But the enemy didn't seem to want a fight, in fact looking at him he didn't even seem to want to chase. He may just want to sell me something But why would a merchant be able to throw water around and turn it to ice as easy as it is to walk Whatever. Play it safe. "What do you want from a simple passerby like myself?" Xellane asked, hoping the discomfort in his voice wasn't easily picked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm
One thing fate could not stand was being ignored. He hopped across the table, and looked at the mere boy who had a bow. He then shouted to him. "Hey you little person...look at one I can do." He then started to steam up inside, his brain smelting with the immense power of walnut he had. A person stood next to the boy and he had no idea what would happen to him. A little squeal was made then a huge green thunderbolt shot out of the walnut, zipped past the boy with the bow and hit the man next to him. Smoke engulfed the man for a time but as the dense fog cleared, there was no man but a man sized walnut just sitting on the ground. "Yeah now check that out baby." Fate send as he floated up and music from a record player started to begin, it made a scratch sound, the noise when it began to play. Opera started. The woman's voice was loud but there was no record player insight and in fact most of these people never heard of one. "Don't make me cap you'll a**."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm
Not now! was what was on Xellane's mind as he glanced over at the voice as a bolt of green shot past him, hitting his chaser square in the chest and seemingly turned him into...a walnut...well, bad luck for him. He put the three arrows back into the smaller slot of his bow where he kept blunt ended arrows and made a note in his minded to remake a fifth. He looked at the voice and saw a floating walnut appearing to be singing opera at him. The boy looked puzzled for a moment but then turned to his would be chaser at looked pitifully at the large nut before him with a tang of pity. Sure, ideal enough he can make ice barriers for my shock arrows but he can't deflect a bolt of green lightning, come on... Xellane walked around the thing twice and walked back to the edge of the roof calling "Does anyone know how to turn a walnut back into a human?" That sounds stupid he thought "...Please?" Oh, much better he thought sarcastically.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff