Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:38 pm
I'm an Endymion/Setsuna fan myself... I just find it adorable. I like Usagi with no one really. I actually really dislike her character. For Seiya I enjoy Seiya/Yaten, but no yaoi because it's yuri and it really pos me when people do them as yaoi. XD Ah well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:03 pm
twiggilala
I'm an Endymion/Setsuna fan myself... I just find it adorable. I like Usagi with no one really. I actually really dislike her character. For Seiya I enjoy Seiya/Yaten, but no yaoi because it's yuri and it really pos me when people do them as yaoi. XD Ah well.

Yah, it was in one of the fanfics that I read....how could Chibiusa have red eyes when both Usagi and Mamoru both have blue? Setsuna!! ^_^  

Wubbzy

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:23 pm
I always thought seiya was sweeter to usako than mamochan was.. they played him off as being 'more mature' but he really should have givin usako a little more lovin ^_^;; heart
Naru and Umino ROCK
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:20 pm
Thanx to everyone who post! whee  

Wubbzy

Luv me clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:59 pm
you forgot a great couple! zoisite and kunzite  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:17 pm
Eek!! Sorry!!! crying  

Wubbzy

UsagiChiba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:23 am
Well Im definitely a Serenity and Endymion fan.. a perfect couple like in a saying opposite attracts.. I admire both of them because of their undying love for each other even in their second life.

I also think Seiya is a Girl xp She only disguise as a guy so that enemies would know exclaim I think 4laugh 4laugh redface  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:06 am
ya diana is cute heart  

Rumii-Chan

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:25 pm
Ginvera
chibiayame-sama
luna and Artemis all the way, haha i know im weird but i love animals together its so sweet

Of course! I love them too, because I love little Diana.

I too love Luna and Artemis pairing as well. there so cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:50 pm
dieeeeeeee mamoruuuuuuuuuuuuu

he totally sucks now o_o when he was all arrogant in teh beggining and stuff towards serena he was hawt o_o now hes a lil p***y >>.  

Ninna_Mizuno

Usaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:45 pm
I've always loved Usagi/Mamoru together. <3

Never liked Seiya much.. >,<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:58 pm
I'm a BIG supporter of Mamoru and Usagi. Mostly because of the Manga.

In the Manga he does more then throw roses. he's got his own crystal his own attacks.

His relationship with Usagi in it is more mature then the one in the Anime.

Mamoru has something called Pyschometry. It's the power to divine and object or person's history. *it's explained int he 4th manga by Makoto to a kid that attends Mamoru's school.*

Mamoru also has the power to heal or support life into a body. (Ex: In the Anime in the series with the Deathbusters and Pharoh 90. Chibiusa's heart crystal is stolen and she is in fact 'dead' but just like in the manga, Mamoru is keeping her alive. Until Hotaru's spirit can give her crystal back.)

Mamoru also can use an energy attack called' Tuxedo La Smoking bomber'

He can alos use the golden Crystal because it IS his.

Mamoru is connected to The Earth and when he touches the ground he can see who he's looking for.

When the generals- who were his guardians- died, they turn into their name sake stones.

Kunzite, Zoisite, Nephrite and Jadeite. (If you noticed, most of Sailormoon characters are named after Mythology or they're named after minerals/elements and stones.)

He can summon their spirits to help him.

Did I mention that if Usagi ever went with Seiya she would never be queen of Earth. To become a ruler of a place they have to either be in line for the thorne or they have to marry in.

Also, Seiya is a female. In and out of senshi form. Blame the anime creators. Naoko-sama was very ticked at what they had done to her beloved characters.

Seiya is a good friend of Usagi's. May have even had a crush on her. But she is deciated to her princess.

Usagi is not Seiya's princess. Princess Kakyuu is.

Seiya and the other starlights came to earth to look for their princess. They're very much like the Outer senshi when they meet the inners.

They're not looking for a love connection.

The fact that Mamoru is a target *in all the shows and in the manga* as much as Usagi is makes it much his story as hers too.

You just don't put the leading lady with a support character like Seiya. Mamoru is the Leading man and he is an equal of Usagi.

*it's like a yin yang thing.* They're two halfs of a whole.

I have a theory about Chibiusa.

Serenity's mother had pale lavender. No one knows what her father looks like.

He could have had red eyes.

Endymion's parents are a mystery as well. His mother or father could have had pink hair.

On either side of Endymions or Serenitys family that could be a recessant gene.

Chibiusa could just got that one out of one million thing.

<.< highly possible. Though I bet when she grows up her light pink hair will turn white.

Just like Usagi's hair will be when she's queen.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

la bambii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:22 pm
Seiya/Usagi
<333

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:38 pm
Wow, Luamervara really knows her stuff....^_^ And thanx, I don't think I ever knew the Starlights were female 24/7....actually, that mighta come up earlier...*goes and checks*  

Wubbzy

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:08 pm
It's in the Manga. Sailor Tin Nyokao Mentions it to Usagi. 'What girls dress like guys?' or to something of that affect.

It gives the impression that the Starlights are, Indeed, females 24/7.

Didja know that when Usagi went to save Makoto she was alerted by Tuxedo Kamen of the Youma that was attacking her she turned into a guy as a diguise?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff