Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon Punishes Perverts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Tiva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:34 pm
Wow, that is crazy. Maybe I'll go there so that my big brother can have an excuse to fight. He likes to fight. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:27 pm
If some perv Japanese guy touches me and he's all old and crusty then I'll kick him in his balls. twisted But if he's hot and young, well that's a different story...  

Fallen_Angel_Lunaria

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 pm
If some perv gropes me...I'LL HURT HIM AS MUCH AS SANGO WOULD MIROKU!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:42 pm
I've been to Japan about twice. Once when I was born and grew up for about three years then once again to visit my grandparents just last summer. And I am going back this summer for a month or two. But sadly its true D: People get groped and touched in Japan on subways....No worse then the US mind you. I was touched once, it was sad heh. I guess I shouldnt laugh but it was creepy but it did make me randomly giggle X_X;  

Karinka-san

Darrlena

Friendly Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:31 pm
i was receently there last year not only did I get gorped on the train but in the elevator.....:sighs: I SO wanan go back  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:32 am
Keep in mind, this is in Japan, they don't necssairy condone public perversion, but they have no problem with private--ish perversions. Girls over 14 can get jobs being a man's girlfriend for the day, with no sex expected, of course. Girls sell their underwear to men (though they'll get kicked out of school if they're caught), and work and "lanpubs", which is basically girls serve you drinks in their underwear.

So to conclude: Public perversion is bad, but they can do whatever they want in a building closed to the public eye.

So think twice before you say "I wanna live in Japan!"  

Syndrama

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:16 am
I would much rather be groped in the Japanese subway, than have my purse stolen in the American one.

There is next to no theft in Japan, so give me the gropers!

If it does happen (and you even notice, it is very crowded) you are supposed to grab his arm and yell at him. This will embarrass him quite a bit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:46 pm
whee sweatdrop  

Karinka-san

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Zahmira
I would much rather be groped in the Japanese subway, than have my purse stolen in the American one.

There is next to no theft in Japan, so give me the gropers!

If it does happen (and you even notice, it is very crowded) you are supposed to grab his arm and yell at him. This will embarrass him quite a bit. 3nodding

I'd deck him for it, just a quick punch in the mouth and yell at the top of my lungs. something mean and threatening or just yell at him while he's on the ground holding his bloody mouth. I wish I could live in Japan though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:22 pm
How cewl is that? X3
Poor perverts...  

Tsunana

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:11 pm
Tsunana
How cewl is that? X3
Poor perverts...
what? the part about me decking perverts? I'd make sure those pervs bleed plenty for their dirty ways! I dont care who it is! I'd deck him right in the mouth if he gropes a young girl! it could even be the president of the United States! I'd love the chance to knock him flat on his a**!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:46 pm
eek Wow!I can't think of PGSM making even more stuff like that. sweatdrop  

Twinkleh

kily_22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:42 am
Toast_Lady
User Image

This is a photo taken in a Japanese subway during the time period when PGSM was popular (about a year ago) Sailor Moon is saying her classic line, "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" but she is directing it at "chikan". Chikan are perverts, specifically Japanese businessmen who try to grope girls on crowded trains. It's actually a social problem in Japan.

So here's Sailor Moon telling them to WATCH OUT!!

wow thats something.. i saw something like that but i'd thougth they were just messing around  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:50 am
Ive actually been to Japan, and when I was there, one of my friends got groped. Apparently since the crowd after the first works festival was so huge, people took full advantage of it gonk  

SilverStarboy

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:50 am
that's cool. chick-groping businessmen beware! Sailor Moon is gonna getcha. GONNAGETCHA! *laughs* Yeah it's true, I've read that groping is a problem in the subways in Japan. but's not that bad because it's punishment enough for the groper that he get's his a** kicked in front of God and everbody. He's got the pain and embarrassment to deal with simply because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff