Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 pm
((Already launched kunai and shurikan at the arms holding you so unless it can't be hurt it should have at lease let you go))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 am
Feeling the grip lessen due to the shuriken and kunai thrown at the tendrils, Auron wormed his way out and reunited with Tadashi.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 am
((I swear you two are so close that you could be brothers...or lovers...lol joking, don't take it seriously.
No one cares about the psychotic Quan?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:15 am
((well we been friend since we started this guild thats how we met and I tried to save you too when he grabbed everyone i tried to save you to but you decided to just cut your way out))

Feel a little more secure Tadashi quickly scanned the area seeing his demon wind shurikan stuck into a wall. "Darn it! Its that far away!?
He stood up and looked Auron "I got an idea to slay that beast but I need you to distract it for a little while think you can?"  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:27 am
((Well, considering he was the first friend my RPC made, and considering his active all the time....well...you get the idea))

"Please Tadashi. Your talking to me here, of course I can". Drawing his katanas, Auron ran in front of the beast, his blades glowing blue with chakra. "Hmph! I don't care who you are, your going to be quite phased by this attack either way". Raising his glowing katanas over his head, he thrusted both swords down as if attacking somebody while yelling, "Double Wolf Fang Jutsu"! The chakra he put into his katanas was released with the downward swipe and two large crescent shaped chakra slashes headed towards the salamander. "Hmph! Lets see you shake that one off"!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Jake would just look on at the chaos, With a click of his Fingers, Harou knew what he had to do, as he would suddenly dissapear with a Puff of smoke. Right afterwards, Jakes Arms would fly behind his back, pulling two Large scrolls from his Back, he held them out infront of the group, as the Scrolls would Unravel, and with two puffs of smoke, two new Figures appeared, wearing hoods, out of the Scrolls. Placing the scrolls back on his back, he would have his hands at his sides as the two figures would lover themselfs down to ground level, looking on at the people before the two Figures. Jake would just smile, "I think these two are of the right level for people of your caliber," He would say, one of the figures would look up from the hood as two Blue eyes could be seen, a white dot spinning in both eyes as it's arms would rise upwards, and then quickly move as from the sleeves of the cloak it inhabited, Blood seemed to Gush outwards and onto the ground. This blood would Spin around the puppet in a Cyclone as the puppet would Rush towards Auron.

(If caught in the Blood cyclone, it will be like being in a Storm of shuriken. so you would be cut alot
They are both Human puppets i made when he was alive the first time. The one attacking you is Teddy, the other is another Genin who wanted to die)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm
((who is that going at))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 pm
((Your posts are a bit hard to understand WingsofTheGods, they are so descriptive, but I think I know whats going on. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Basically you summoned two puppets that have hoods on. One is going to attack Tadashi, and the one that is surrounded by the Blood Cyclone is attacking me. Right?))

Auron was surprised to see a hooded figure surrounded in what appeared to be spinning blood charge at him, and had barely enough time to get out of the way of the figure by jumping high over it and landing on the opposite side. Thinking to himself, Auron thought, "Wha...Who is this guy? This entire situation is out of hand! We are dealing with a pychotic ten year old, a humongous lizard, and now some kind of cloaked people? What chance could we possibly have". Though Auron was afraid, he did not let down his guard and retaliated against his attacker by unleashing another Wolf Fang Jutsu his way.

((By the way...how far does this cyclone reach? I ask so I can get a better understanding on how to deal with this guy. After all, it wouldn't be fair if I got to close to the puppet, ignorant to how far the cyclone reaches.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm
((i make them destriptive to give them more depth but yes what you said is pretty much the gist of it, and i dont know the range, it isn't Stated in the jutsu as he made it, so for now i'll say, 5ft from him))

The Blue eyed hooded figure would stop the cyclone, as now a blood mist would cover the ground about knee height. The blue eyed one would just turn, drawing a hands together under the sleeves, as it would then put one of it's hands to its mouth, and a flame would erupt from it, towards auron.

The other hooded figure would dart up to block the Wolf fang jutsu with blades which would erupt out of its arms. This blades were covered with fire.

Jake would just look at the battle, his hands still at his side, as he would then suddenly use his right hand to stifle a yawn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm
((All right, thanks for the clarification))

Auron figured this was a perfect time to use his new technique he practiced earlier on. As the flame sped towards him, Auron ran amplified chakra down his blade in his right hand (This is only due to Auron's kekke genkai, which allows the amplification and control of chakra from any source) and spun it like a fan in front of him. As the fire finally reached Auron, the flames were deflected harmlessly off of Auron's twirling chakra blades. During this time he began deflecting the flame, Auron began to prepare his Tekidan Jutsu by gathering up the surrounding chakra in his free left hand, and then condensing into a small marble like object.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 pm
((Hey maybe you could clarify this for me the windmill triple attack is it an attack that comes with having the sharingan or does it have to be tought to you? Kinda need to know before I post sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Well since Quan's not being occupied...))

Just as Jake was controlling the puppets to attack the two Genin, Quan felt the salamander beneath him vanish. In his state right now, there was only one thing in his mind: attack. However, right now the situation looked a bit confusing for him, as he could not think properly. As he landed on the ground, Quan started to run off and away from the village...

((Sorry, too confusing with 4 people fighting. Plus, I got offered a fight in Mist XD))
((Editted))

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 pm
Zaphiakel
((Hey maybe you could clarify this for me the windmill triple attack is it an attack that comes with having the sharingan or does it have to be tought to you? Kinda need to know before I post sorry))

(Sharingan only. It uses the whole 'ability to see muscle movements' to change the path of the demon windmill shuriken...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:12 pm
((man no one understands what i mean ok I have the sharingan my question is do I need to be tought it or can I just ust it since once again i HaVE that sharingan))  

Zaphiakel

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 pm
(Ok, well, if you want to be a douche about it, I don't have to answer you because I'm not crew. Just because you don't write things clearly, doesn't mean you can give people lip. And to answer your question, because I'm a nice guy, no. You must be taught all jutsu. Though, if you go to the Konoha Library, you can learn it there...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff