Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
sorry this is a naruto rp could't find any were els to put Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 pm
asayo sleeps sondly her mothe comes out at the sond of an aproch "wat hapend"she sed seeing asayo lying in his arms she took asayo from him and took her up the stares to her bed room

asayo was dreming of fled of flowes were sasuke and her were children agen but as she went to run and hug sasuke it gos dark and itachi is standing in the distenc with his shoting gone and his arms open wid she startes to run away but cant. she sters in her sleep with agition  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:05 pm
walks in side
looks at her mother do you think she will be ok  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:16 pm
"yes she should be fine"sed her mother "are you still hungre"puting asayo down in to her bed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm
no iam ok
well it was nice meeting you but i should be going now  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:25 pm
"If you have no were els you can stay here "sed her mother asayo turned over in her sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 pm
no its ok i dont want to be a bother
he walks out the house and goes looking for some wear quiet  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm
"asayos mother stopes him"its no bother this is only one of are houses if you like you can stay in one of the others thers one not far from here"she didn't like the thought of him sleeping out side espesaly after he had saved asayo  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:35 pm
ok thank you he goes and looks for the other house  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm
two hours later...

asayo wakes up with a start "no" she cryes out she looked out her window at the sunset she lookes arond shes in her room she relizes and still in her clothes
her mothecomes in and lookes ather"thank goodnes you wak up"
asayo looked at her mother"her took me by supris how did I get here"she sed geting out of bed
"that guy you brot here brot you back hes in one of are other homes"sed her mother "are you hungrey"she sed looking at asayo with worry
"no I'm going to go thank him"sed asayo heding out through her window "Ill be bak later"and hed from tree to tree to the hous on the lake near by (I dont think they have a lake in the vilig but I'm macking there be oneright out sid the wall) she went in and fond him in a bed on the second flow he slept peacfully (sorry if this is not ok Just say and I'll chang It) sheat in a chare by the bed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm
he seances her pres-sens and wakes up holding a kunai
oh its you hi  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm
"hi IJust wanted to thank you" sed asayo moving the kunai away frm her direction she got a small scrathch on her hand but payed no notice "itachi erlyer he just ... I let my gard down and he druged me, by the way wat hapened to him"sed asayo remebering that itachi was extremly strong  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm
hmm i dont know he just left  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm
"thats unusual I wonder why "she contomplated this for a minit but soon gave up she was confused and it was geting dark"well thank you I must go now "she sed geting up and walking to the door "if you like you can come back to the house for diner"sed asayo going out the door and back to her house  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 pm
its ok i am fine
i will see you tomarrow  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm
asayo ate her diner andt hen went to bed when sheawok it was in itachis armes they were in a room shedid't recogniz he hadn't ralzed she had awoken oh crap this is why he disapeard the shoting goneitachi had made him self invisabel andwated till she was alone then took her to a hous used by the acotsky she could see through the thin line of her eyelashes that there were others there he put her down on a coch and lefttheroom a voice some were sed"look how it is the famas chakra ninja the one how cares arond stolen chakra wats itachi want with her"sed the voice "how knowes"ses another she closed her eyes and went back to sleep hoping it was just a dream but it wasn't  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff